TEAM: The Slimsons (April)

Options

Replies

• Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hey y’all

Happy Friday - I work all weekend. Hopefully I’ll have lots of sunshine and energy and good juju!

My daily check in - 4.12

🌻Tracked - yes
    🌻Cals - under - Friday is my low cal IF day, not completely fasting. But I deducted 500 cals today, this is new and kind of an experiment for me.
    🌻Exercise- rest day - major DOMS from yesterday. Abs class - ouch ouch ouch. 🥵

Hoping for a good weigh in tomorrow. 🌻

Have a great evening!
    M
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    4.11 & 12 Daily Check in
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: I have had a golf tournament the last two days, fun! We didn’t win; however had a blast!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: April 12th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 2,700 steps (rest day)
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Tracked no
    Calories probably not.
    Exercise yes
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Friday

Track: mostly
    Calories: no....
    Exercise: stairs at work plus 280 squats
    Water: 170 oz and counting

Ran errands after work, and ended up eating almost an entire bag of chips... wouldn't be too bad, except that it is supposed to serve 6... I ate about 5 servings. Logged it. Came home to pizza.....
    Its homemade and I have no idea how to log it.... I had 160 calories left for dinner, and I ate 2 pieces of pizza.
    I know I went over..... just not sure by how much!
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: April 12th

Track: No
    Calories: I’m sure it’s over
    Exercise: None

Crazy busy day at work and didn’t have my normal packed foods. I snacked on chocolate. It was there and I was hungry. Dinner was a hamburger and fries at the ballpark.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,804 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Thursday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: 120 aqua size
    Water: 96
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)
    Calories: Total 1789, Net 865, Goal 2318. Under by 528
    Exercise: Yes, HIIT Training
    Steps: 20,618
    Water: 58.4 oz
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday 4/12
    Calories: Under
    Steps: 10,840
    Floors: 16 climbed
    Exercise: Rest Day
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    w7hueyi20b9d.jpeg

Daily Post: Friday 12 April

Exercise: 1 mile walk and 30 mins on the exercise bike again 🚲
    Comments: I managed another 30 mins on my exercise bike. Think I need to invest in a soft seat cover because it’s quite uncomfortable 😣 I lost another 1lb today so I’m 2lbs away from my April goal and I’m now back to my pre-pregnancy weight 😀 Feeling much better about myself already! Enjoy your weekend everyone 💜
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: April 12-Friday

Exercise: No

Felt really off yesterday. Number of things it could have been hoping today is better. Will be on my feet and walking a lot today, see how many steps I get. Have a good day everyone!!
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday 4/12
    Steps: 10,840
    Floors: 16 climbed
    Exercise: Rest Day

Wow 16 floors!😮😯 You go girly! 👌🏾👍🏾👍🏾👏🏾👏🏾
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily check in: April 12-Friday

Exercise: No

Felt really off yesterday. Number of things it could have been hoping today is better. Will be on my feet and walking a lot today, see how many steps I get. Have a good day everyone!!

We all have those off days but I pray your day is better today as well just stay positive. 💃🏾❤
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    w7hueyi20b9d.jpeg

Daily Post: Friday 12 April

Exercise: 1 mile walk and 30 mins on the exercise bike again 🚲
    Comments: I managed another 30 mins on my exercise bike. Think I need to invest in a soft seat cover because it’s quite uncomfortable 😣 I lost another 1lb today so I’m 2lbs away from my April goal and I’m now back to my pre-pregnancy weight 😀 Feeling much better about myself already! Enjoy your weekend everyone 💜

Awesome on getting close to your goals for this month I'm still 15lbs from my goal for this month but staying hopeful. I hioe you get that cushion for your bike it'll probably helo you go longer if you're comfortable.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily post for Friday

Ran errands after work, and ended up eating almost an entire bag of chips... wouldn't be too bad, except that it is supposed to serve 6... I ate about 5 servings. Logged it. Came home to pizza.....
    Its homemade and I have no idea how to log it.... I had 160 calories left for dinner, and I ate 2 pieces of pizza.

We all have those days just start fresh today. Just fyi when you make homemade recipes you can create a new recipe in MYFITNESSPAL and enter the ingredients and how many servings it should serve and it will calculate the calories per servings. It's time consuming but if you want to stay on track this is the best way, I use it all rhe time as I am constantly creating new recipes.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Username: Batgirl140
    Friday weigh in
    April weigh in: Week 2

PW: 214.8
    CW: 212.0

Happy with that! Need to keep it up if I’m going to get to my 200 lb goal by May 24!

Thinking jogging might not be for me or maybe just not yet. Going to stick with the other things I’ve been doing, they’re working.

Hope everyone had a good week!
    HAPPY WEEKEND SLIMSONS!!

You're doing it. Way to go!👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾💃🏾💃🏾
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily post for Friday

We all have those days just start fresh today. Just fyi when you make homemade recipes you can create a new recipe in MYFITNESSPAL and enter the ingredients and how many servings it should serve and it will calculate the calories per servings. It's time consuming but if you want to stay on track this is the best way, I use it all rhe time as I am constantly creating new recipes.

Yeah, I have done that before. Also uploading ingredients from websites.
    But I didn't make it, and I didn't have any of the wrappers from ingredients.... so all I can do is kinda guess....
This discussion has been closed.