• jmitts2
    jmitts2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in
    Username: jmitts2
    Week: 2
    PW: 247
    CW: 246

Thoughts: This week has kind of killed some of my motivation. I thought I would kill it but the scale says no. Stayed under my calories every day, worked out 6 days for at least 30 mins/day. MFP says I should be down 2 without the workouts... oh well I gotta suck it up and rally this week to catch back up to my goal.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    jmitts2 wrote: »
    Weekly weigh in

Thoughts: This week has kind of killed some of my motivation. I thought I would kill it but the scale says no. Stayed under my calories every day, worked out 6 days for at least 30 mins/day. MFP says I should be down 2 without the workouts... oh well I gotta suck it up and rally this week to catch back up to my goal.

Start taking measurements. Depending on the workouts, you may have different numbers that are going down.
    Either way, keep it up, you're doing great! Your body will catch up. :)
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in

@jmitts2 I’d recommend measuring too. You could be putting on muscle from working out so much. You’ll be losing fat, gaining muscle so that won’t show on the scale but it will show in taking measurements. Keep at it!!
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise no
    Water 187oz
    Goals/comments
    Yesterday I was in so much pain and still hurting today but I'm going to try to get some exercises done even if it's just a little and have my aid rub BIOFREEZE on my back again.

STILL STAYING POSITIVE AND PRAYING FOR A PRODUCTIVE DAY
  • gjaholy33
    edited April 2019
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAM SLIMSONS
    QUESTION:

I've been reading your posts so what is the best fitbit should I look into? I am on a budget but really want to be able to track my daily progress accurately.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Weekly weigh in

I have to agree with the others, weight may fluctuate from time to time due to muscle gain or water weight so make a goal to weigh and measure yourself weekly and I guarantee you will not be disappointed but encouraged.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    genajonas wrote: »
    Trying to get in a few more steps with my fur babies before it gets dark. 3yqiae6ua4uj.jpg

Awww so cute and great MOTIVATION
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Tuesday, April 9th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under/fasting day
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, 1 hr. Strength Training Class , 51 min. Elliptical & 37 min. Arc Trainer
    ✅ Water: 185.8
    ✅ Steps: 20,061 / 10.39 miles

🗣Comments/Goals: Just got home. This week is super busy, stressful, and crawling so slow— UGH. Tomorrow is a 1200 or < day and Thursday is my other fasting day. Friday night we (hubby and I) have a fund raising gala to attend, so I will be eating there and trying my best to choose wisely, not sure if I will be able to log Friday’s dinner. On a fun note-- I bought a low plunge, glittery, halter style gown to wear on Friday (and you can see some muscle definition in my arms💪🏻😝)!

KEEP GOING ALL!!

Wow great inspiration you go girly!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    nbatch456 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Tue, 4/9
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 1hr yoga & 15mins on treadmill.
    Goals/Day/Comments: Tonight I was able to said “No Thank You” to my ladies who are always trying to feed me at Bingo with chips, salsa & tons of goodies.
    My goal for this week is to use my will power & lose something, anything on my next weight in! 😊

Yes will power is the key to success. So KUDOS TO YOU FOR RESISTING TEMPTATION 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily post for Tuesday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work and 260 squats
    Water: 190 oz and counting

Getting back on track!! Felt good to stick with my food plan. Really wanted to indulge multiple times.... but I want a loss this week, more!!

Will power is a strong motivator on this journey. Some days are easy as pie and others are tough as rocks but when we accomplish the little resistance it is rewarding so keep it up!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    Daily Post: Tuesday 9 April

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Walking
    Comments: Tonight I ordered some new clothes one size smaller than what I’m currently wearing. I find I’m having to keep pulling my jeans up all the time and that’s not a good look lol. Getting there slowly but surely. Hope everyone is good 💟

Oooh I love reports like this. Doesn't it feel great? Keep it up!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    QUESTION:

I've been reading your posts so what is the best fitbit should I look into? I am on a budget but really want to be able to track my daily progress accurately.

@gjaholy33 I think it depends on what you want out of your fitbit, I've got the Charge 3, and I like it because I can track various exercises and it's waterproof and can track swimming. It is new for like $150, but you might be able to find any of these used as well.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    QUESTION:

@gjaholy33 I think it depends on what you want out of your fitbit, I've got the Charge 3, and I like it because I can track various exercises and it's waterproof and can track swimming. It is new for like $150, but you might be able to find any of these used as well.

Thanks I need a waterproof one since I'm going to take up swimming
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    rosina89 wrote: »
    hippienana wrote: »
    rosina89 wrote: »
    I have just started to use my fitbit again and wondered whether anyone wanted to join me on one of their walking challenges? My username is Rosina if you want to add me.

I just sent a friend request to you for Fitbit. My username is Marsha.

I can't see your friend request.

My username is Marsha.
  • hippienana
    Options
    QUESTION:

I have a Fitbit Blaze. They are a little pricey but I bought this one a year ago for $149. You might be able to get it cheaper now. I really like this one.
  • hippienana
    Options
    I am also eating Keto. Anyone on the Slimson have some good recipes to share that are Keto friendly?
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    hippienana wrote: »
    I am also eating Keto. Anyone on the Slimson have some good recipes to share that are Keto friendly?

Anything in particular that you're looking for?
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    genajonas wrote: »
    Trying to get in a few more steps with my fur babies before it gets dark.
    3yqiae6ua4uj.jpg

Oh my goodness---what adorable fur babies you have!!!🤗☺️
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in

Don't get discouraged--- our bodies retain water when we are building muscle ---and also sometimes we'll get a huge shift two weeks from all of our hardest work--takes the body some time to play catch up when you are working so hard. I have had this happen too----last week I gained 2.6lbs--- was a shock bc I was definitely at a huge deficit each day.

I agree about measuring--- but just think farther ahead too--- it's what the scale looks like a month from now---so keep at it!🙌💫
This discussion has been closed.