TEAM: The Slimsons (April)

Options

Replies

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Saturday

Track: yes
    Calories: no, slightly over. Only by about 50, which I am pretty sure I burned running around today..... but still.
    Exercise: I have been on my feet most of the day...
    Water: 100 oz and counting.

There were a few times today where I said screw it, not counting and not staying in calories..... but then I logged and decided to keep going. Went over, but still feel good about today.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Saturday

Track yes
    Calories yes way under
    Exercise yes walking 5 minutes outside
    Water 189oz
    Goals/comments
    So I made a goal to walk 3-5minutes with my aide outside and I did it! YAY!👏🏾👏🏾 It was tough cause the rainy days makes me more achy and sore but I'm determined to start and complete this 30 day Walking Challenge I set for myself. I was breathing hard by the end but still didn't need my asthma pump was able to do breathing techniques and catch my breath by myself. So yes today was a productive day for me.

GOOD NIGHT TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY STILL STAYING POSITIVE
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: April 20th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 6,100 steps

I did NOT want to exercise today but I forced myself to get on the treadmill for 35 minutes. I kept the speed up to 2.8mph for most of it so at least it was a cardio workout,even if not a distance workout.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: April 20

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    4.20 Daily Check in
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️
    Exercise: Yes
    Comments: Barre one hour and Five mile hike with hubby. ❤️💃🤗🤸‍♀️
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday and Saturday (4/19 and 4/20)
    Track: yes faithfully
    Calories: under
    Carbs: under
    Exercise: went to the Thyme Garden for Earth Day. Walked 3 miles.
    Intermittent Fasting day: Yes
    Losing weight consistently and feeling so much better.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post Saturday

Track yes
    Calories yes way under
    Exercise yes walking 5 minutes outside
    Water 189oz
    Goals/comments
    So I made a goal to walk 3-5minutes with my aide outside and I did it! YAY!👏🏾👏🏾 It was tough cause the rainy days makes me more achy and sore but I'm determined to start and complete this 30 day Walking Challenge I set for myself. I was breathing hard by the end but still didn't need my asthma pump was able to do breathing techniques and catch my breath by myself. So yes today was a productive day for me.

GOOD NIGHT TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY STILL STAYING POSITIVE

Great to hear you met your goal of walking outside, Gloria💪 You’re doing awesome 💜

• rosina89
    rosina89 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Username: rosina89
    Week: April Week 4
    PW =92kg
    CW=93.5kg

I am so sorry guys, its not been a good week with my ankle preventing me from doing much.

I thought I had been careful with my food but I hadn't been tracking.

Goals: I will be tracking everything and starting to swim to strengthen my foot and ankle.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    FYI: Hurt my back in Body Combat yesterday---so I am having a slow go this week until I feel better---I am praying that is tomorrow morning 🙏😣 Hoping I can maintain at the very least.

✝️ HAPPY EASTER!💐🐇💜
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    FYI: Hurt my back in Body Combat yesterday---so I am having a slow go this week until I feel better---I am praying that is tomorrow morning 🙏😣 Hoping I can maintain at the very least.

✝️ HAPPY EASTER!💐🐇💜

@SLIMn2016 You got this! Hang in there! Feel better soon!
  • tinak33
    Options
    Daily post for Sunday
    Track: no
    Calories: I ate all the things.... and they all had calories....
    Exercise: I did some walking
    Water: trying to keep up. I might have had 80 oz. Not sure though

So I went off the rails today. Didn't track, ate whatever I wanted, and I currently feel overstuffed and uncomfortable.
    Looking forward to getting back on track tomorrow....
    I planned on that today, though. Now I just hope it doesn't derail me too much.
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options

✝️ HAPPY EASTER!💐🐇💜

Oh, no.....you have such great workouts....I hope you feel better soon.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday 21 April

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 30 mins exercise bike 🚲
    Comments: It was a lovely day here today, nice and warm. I actually had the confidence to go out wearing my skinny jeans (oh, the irony lol) and a nice fitted top. A few months ago I was dreading the nice weather as I thought I’d need to go out wearing loose clothing to hide my body. Here’s to another NSV 🥂 Weigh-in day tomorrow 🤞
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    4.21 Daily Check in -Happy Easter! 🐣🐇🐰🌺🌸💐
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️
    Exercise: Yes Four hours of golf.
    Comments: Wonderful Easter! We started by going to a sunrise service at Church. ❤️💃🤗🤸‍♀️
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options
    Daily Post: April 21st

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 10,650 steps

I walked for 1.15 hours on the treadmill today to make sure I got my 10K steps.

• batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: April 21

Track: No
    Calories: Most likely under. My macros maybe not
    Exercise: No

Made Easter dinner. Didn’t intend to track today. Not the best food choices but didn’t eat a lot. It’ll be the salt water gain that gets me this week. I’ll fight through the week to get that back off. Didn’t think this weekend would be hard but it has been. Hard at it tomorrow. In the past one bad day turns into two, etc. it’s happened every time, until I give up that’s why I have to be so diligent everyday! Tomorrow’s a fresh day!! With left overs! Oh dear...
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday, April 21st
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: No (I mean, I tried, but hard to say if it's accurate)
    ✅ Calories: No, over
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Several Walks with my family and Goldie
    ✅ Water: 191.6 oz.
    ✅ Steps: 21,053 / 10.84 miles

🗣Comments/Goals: Woke up with the best of intentions AND with a bad back—so my plans kinda fell apart from there…. I tried to track but I did indulge in so many treats, it became hard to track precisely.🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Fresh start tomorrow.

✝️🤗💐💫HAPPY EASTER! 🐰🌷🌷🐇🐣

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    .....it got me thinking about how far I've come. It's a good reminder to think about that, I've gone from a .....

I love❤️ your post---- it is such a great reminder to look how far you have come 🙌💫 CONGRATS on your transformation Ashley-- you should be proud!💪🏻🤗

My issue now is that I sometimes use that reminder as an excuse to not make further progress on getting to my end goal.... I lose and gain the same 5-10 lbs saying to myself "I am now a size X instead of size Y---so I'm good". I get comfortable with the progress I have made and can't seem to get to the next end goal. I know I can get the last of this weight off me--- I feel like the moment I gain momentum losing---a celebration/vacation/holiday comes along and BOOM---knocks me back a few pounds up🤦🏻‍♀️.

Sorry for the shhhpeeeel---LOL You just got me thinking!
  • tinak33
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    .....it got me thinking about how far I've come. It's a good reminder to think about that, I've gone from a .....
    My issue now is that I sometimes use that reminder as an excuse to not make further progress on getting to my end goal.... I lose and gain the same 5-10 lbs saying to myself "I am now a size X instead of size Y---so I'm good". I get comfortable with the progress I have made and can't seem to get to the next end goal. I know I can get the last of this weight off me--- I feel like the moment I gain momentum losing---a celebration/vacation/holiday comes along and BOOM---knocks me back a few pounds up🤦🏻‍♀️.

This has been me the past year.... and I finally got past the "barrier"!
    BAM. Easter. Lol 🤦‍♀️
    Kinda nervous to see what my weight is the next few days. Not sure I will have a loss this week....
This discussion has been closed.