gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 189oz
    Goals/comments

Did awesome with eating but today was the first day I crave something sweet like glaze donuts but I didn't give in had unsweetened applesauce with my dinner instead and still have my tea to drink tonight most likely will be drinking all 56oz tonight.

HAVE A BLESSED EVENING & TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY STILL STAYING POSITIVE
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday 19 April

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Only walking & housework
    Comments: I bought some cauliflower rice steam bags today and they were tasty 😋 I’m going to make my own this week coming as it’ll be healthier and cheaper ☺️ 🍴 😋 2 more days til my weigh-in. I’ve done really good this week again so I’m hoping it shows 🤞
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: April 19th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: Rest day
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Friday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: not really... I was on my feet a lot though.
    Water: 120 oz and counting

It was a fasting day.

I realized that I might hit 151 tomorrow.... but will most likely be at 157 lbs by Monday! Lol
  • o0kody0o
    Options
    1fmxy89i846b.jpeg

Morning team 🌅

Hope everyone has a great weekend 💟
  • dtp17
    dtp17 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Not tracked food a lot this weekend as I’m allowing myself a little treat here and there but I am doing a fair amount of exercise. Did a 5km race on Friday and just did a 5 mile off road race today amongst lovely bluebells and scenery which has made my soul feel a lot better this weekend. Going to do another on Monday.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. Our weather in the uk has been spectacular
    X
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,805 Member
    Options
    Username: Digger61
    Week: Saturday
    PW = 230
    CW = 230
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️HAPPY SATURDAY TEAM SLIMSONS🚶‍♂️🚶‍♀️

🚶‍♀️🚶‍♂️TODAY'S MOTIVATIONAL TIP: WALKING🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️

As most of you guys know, I spend 95% time in my bed; starting today, even though the pain, I am going to start pushing myself to go outside and walk 3-5 minutes daily (with my aide of course) and work my way up and prayfully that help with my pain some.

360ktxktdc51.jpg

qi18dx02l5ml.jpg

80rkthxwmsv8.jpg

P.S. if you notice I make a point to share my experiences with you guys hoping to encouraged just one person that if I CAN PUSH THROUGH ALL THE OBSTACLES YOU CAN TOO (we all have ups and downs but if we STAY POSITIVE & KEEP PUSHING, WE'LL EVENTUALLY SUCCEED IN MEETING OUR GOALS

Enjoy your Saturday and make it a productive day!🌞🌈😃😃👌🏾👍🏾

-Glorious Gloria ❤
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hi All -
    A rainy day in NYC. I have so much work to do this weekend. Trying to stay positive and not feel overwhelmed. Most people are like yay weekends- not me lol.

Anyway-
    My weigh in -
    Mg07030
    April week 3
    PW - 138.6
    CW -138.2

You know my spiel. I’ve been hard core dieting and working out. I’ll try to remember my inches have gone down and not get discouraged. Last week after only going down 1 lb and working so hard I had an existential crisis and didn’t log in for 2 days. I know especially as I’m so close to my goal weight -things will slow and strength training adds water and weight. I’ll keep the focus on what I’m building and try not to be consumed by the numbers lost. Sigh.
    I’m still intent on destroying this parasitic last 10 lbs of flab. Thus- I will continue to turn it up a notch until it is gone.

• vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Vicky2767
    Sat
    April week 3
    PW 172
    CW 172.9

Slowly going in the wrong direction. Am really struggling. Haven’t even logged or check in for a few days. Must find a way back
  • o0kody0o
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Vicky2767
    Sat
    April week 3
    PW 172
    CW 172.9

Slowly going in the wrong direction. Am really struggling. Haven’t even logged or check in for a few days. Must find a way back

Hey 😊

Sorry to hear you’re struggling 🤗 Maybe you could try setting alarms/reminders on your phone for throughout the day e.g breakfast, lunch, dinner time etc, just to remind yourself to log and check in. Just an idea as it might help you get back on track🤗

• gjaholy33
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    @gjaholy33 Glad your mom's surgery went well. Hoping for a speedy recovery.
    Congrats on your 68lb loss!! That's a great accomplishment and you should be proud!
    And did you get your fitbit set up? Which one did you get?

Ashley I couldn't afford the one you told me about so I got the 2nd to next thing:

ywkf2hh451y5.jpg
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Username: walk4today
    Weigh in week April 3rd week
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW: 240
    CW: 240
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Track: No
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: No
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Username: Bm00re2u
    Week: April Week 3
    PW = 129 lbs.
    CW= 129 lbs.
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Tdrjustus3
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    Week 3
    PW: 277.8
    CW: 277.2
  • o0kody0o
    Options
    Daily Post: Saturday 20 April

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Done 30 mins on exercise bike 🚲
    Comments: Today I received a couple of comments from family about my weight. One said I was looking “slimmer” and another told me “Wow your belly has gone”...I took that as a compliment 🤷‍♀️ I don’t really mind those kind of remarks if I’m honest. Even though I know I’m doing good myself (and that’s all I need), it’s sort of nice to know that others notice my effort too 😊
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options

Daily Post: Saturday, April 20th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, Under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, 65 min. Body Combat Class, 35 min Elliptical & 40 min. Treadmill and a 68 min. Walk with hubby and Goldie
    ✅ Water: 253.8 oz.
    ✅ Steps: 22,107 / 11.72 miles

🗣Comments/Goals: I had to renovate my diary a bunch of times today--- someone brought Mike's Pastry from the North End-- and ice cream over🤦🏻‍♀️--- I managed to skip the steak dinner in lieu of my sweet snacks. Not my most nutritious day, but I did stay under, so juggling food around worked out.😅😋

💐💜💐Bring on the Easter Bunny— we got this!💥🐰💥✨🐣🐥🐇🌷🌷

This discussion has been closed.