• o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Monday weigh-in

Username: o0kody0o
    Week: April Week 4
    PW: 161 lbs
    CW: 160 lbs

1 lb loss this week, I’m happy that I'm still going in the right direction! Very soon I’ll be in the 150s 🤞 Today I met my original April goal of losing 7 lbs which feels great 😃 Recently I changed that goal to lose 10 lbs by the end of April...it’s still a possibility but even if I don’t meet that goal, I’m proud of what I’ve achieved this far 💃

Starting weight Feb 2019: 184 lbs
    Starting BMI: 30.6

Current Weight: 160 lbs
    Current BMI: 26.6

13 lbs to go until I reach my goal weight 👙👑👗

• digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post Saturday

Track yes
    Calories yes way under
    Exercise yes walking 5 minutes outside
    Water 189oz
    Goals/comments
    So I made a goal to walk 3-5minutes with my aide outside and I did it! YAY!👏🏾👏🏾 It was tough cause the rainy days makes me more achy and sore but I'm determined to start and complete this 30 day Walking Challenge I set for myself. I was breathing hard by the end but still didn't need my asthma pump was able to do breathing techniques and catch my breath by myself. So yes today was a productive day for me.

GOOD NIGHT TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY STILL STAYING POSITIVE

Yes you had a great day
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Back home again after aweek in Cuba at a all incuisive. Time to get back on track which will be hard this week. I found out my surgry is on Thursday for a heria repair. So i have lots to do before then. I will be on more now. My daughter and grandkids are also coming for a visit for a few days. Time for a walk before everyone gets here check in later
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Vicky2767
    Sat
    April week 3
    PW 172
    CW 172.9

Slowly going in the wrong direction. Am really struggling. Haven’t even logged or check in for a few days. Must find a way back

Hey 😊

Sorry to hear you’re struggling 🤗 Maybe you could try setting alarms/reminders on your phone for throughout the day e.g breakfast, lunch, dinner time etc, just to remind yourself to log and check in. Just an idea as it might help you get back on track🤗

Thank you.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Username: Gemwolf110
    Weigh in week: APR Week 3
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 213.4
    CW: 212.5

Nice
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily Post Saturday

Track yes
    Calories yes way under
    Exercise yes walking 5 minutes outside
    Water 189oz
    Goals/comments
    So I made a goal to walk 3-5minutes with my aide outside and I did it! YAY!👏🏾👏🏾 It was tough cause the rainy days makes me more achy and sore but I'm determined to start and complete this 30 day Walking Challenge I set for myself. I was breathing hard by the end but still didn't need my asthma pump was able to do breathing techniques and catch my breath by myself. So yes today was a productive day for me.

GOOD NIGHT TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY STILL STAYING POSITIVE

So glad you had a productive day. You are awesome.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    FYI: Hurt my back in Body Combat yesterday---so I am having a slow go this week until I feel better---I am praying that is tomorrow morning 🙏😣 Hoping I can maintain at the very least.

✝️ HAPPY EASTER!💐🐇💜
    Feel better.
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 90 mins playing tag with my niece

Comments: So did something I didn't know I could do, I played tag with my niece, and she cheats by the way, but it was fun nonetheless. I didn't know I could run, didn't know I could run for that long, and quite frankly, I outlasted her...she got tired and started melting down as preschoolers tend to do when they're tired.

My mom's been hitting garage sales picking up clothes for me and she grabbed a bunch of jeans and shorts in a 10-12 because she assumed they'd fit me, and they do...
    And on a side note my dad was asking me what size those clothes were and what I started at, started at a 22-24w, and it got me thinking about how far I've come. It's a good reminder to think about that, I've gone from a 22-24 to wearing a 10-12, and from a 3x to a medium shirt...it's a really good thing to think about when you aren't finished but need some motivation to keep going, so it was really what I needed to hear/think about today as I'm gearing up to get back in the game and lose the rest of the weight.

Soooooooo, it was a good day, didn't accomplish any of the chores I set out to accomplish, been resting the rest of the day after running around this morning with my niece, but there's always tomorrow for chores, today was fun.
    This is fantastic.
    Monday weigh-in

1 lb loss this week, I’m happy that I'm still going in the right direction! Very soon I’ll be in the 150s 🤞 Today I met my original April goal of losing 7 lbs which feels great 😃 Recently I changed that goal to lose 10 lbs by the end of April...it’s still a possibility but even if I don’t meet that goal, I’m proud of what I’ve achieved this far 💃

Great job
    digger61 wrote: »
    Back home again after aweek in Cuba at a all incuisive. Time to get back on track which will be hard this week. I found out my surgry is on Thursday for a heria repair. So i have lots to do before then. I will be on more now. My daughter and grandkids are also coming for a visit for a few days. Time for a walk before everyone gets here check in later

Hope you had a great time. Nice to get to spend some time with your daughter and grandkids. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    I love❤️ your post---- it is such a great reminder to look how far you have come 🙌💫 CONGRATS on your transformation Ashley-- you should be proud!💪🏻🤗

My issue now is that I sometimes use that reminder as an excuse to not make further progress on getting to my end goal.... I lose and gain the same 5-10 lbs saying to myself "I am now a size X instead of size Y---so I'm good". I get comfortable with the progress I have made and can't seem to get to the next end goal. I know I can get the last of this weight off me--- I feel like the moment I gain momentum losing---a celebration/vacation/holiday comes along and BOOM---knocks me back a few pounds up🤦🏻‍♀️.

Sorry for the shhhpeeeel---LOL You just got me thinking!

@SLIMn2016 That's been me for the month of April and I think I did need to look at it like that for a little bit but I do need to get back into it and finish, I do still have work to do and I need to do it, so here's to May.
  • nbatch456
    nbatch456 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Username: nbatch456
    PW = 178
    CW= 178.5

Hi Everyone, I have been MIA cause I’m on vacation in SF. Even though I’m on vacation, I’ve been watching what I eat & have been average walking about 7 miles a day to compensate my vacation eating. Happy with only .5lbs+ cause vacation eating is no joke. I will be back on track this week.
  • nbatch456
    nbatch456 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    this may not be appropriateand I apologizein advance but. . .

Those who believe as I believe please help me pray; Seeking prayer: my mom appendix ruptured and she's going to have surgery. I know it's in God's will whatever going to be done but calling on all my prayer warriors to please join in prayer with me.

I already lost my dad and his memorial was yesterday a year since he's been gone by His grace cannot lose my mom too. -Sis. Gloria

Sending good thoughts for your Mom & speedy recovery to her!
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    UPDATE ON MY MOM😥😥
    Praise'm Praise'm still praising, trusting and believing in Our Lord Jesus Christ Hallelujah!

Just found out my mom has to have another surgery as there is still a lot of drainage from the ruptured appendix that is affecting her kidney Stage 4 disease so they cannot put her on dialysis until the drainage is gone.

All my trust is in God's will so if you believe as I do please keep my mom, Rebecca, in your thoughts and prayers today. Thanks in advance ❤ -Glorious Gloria
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes walking 9 minutes
    Water 170oz
    Goals/comments
    STILL PRAISING GOD. . .So decided to listen to my Aide and just walk the long HALLWAY outside my Apartment door yesterday; instead of messing up my knees going outside with the steps. So walked 3x up and down (of course I rest each go around). More than I walked Saturday and she suggested I do it 2x a day morning and night. I think that's an excellent idea. So proud of myself 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 plus I'm perspiring so I know I'm getting a good workout unlike yesterday. 👍🏾👌🏾😃 Only going to do it on he days I have no appointments to help me move and get out of bed. I CAN DO THIS!

oee9hr4jzz6v.jpg

Have a blessed day everyone! I have my Physical therapy session today hope its better than a week ago.

Regards,
    Glorious Gloria ❤

• gjaholy33
    Options
    digger61 wrote: »

Welcome back with your dedication it won't take much for you to get back on track. Praying for your surgery and all goes go well but most all you have a speedy recovery.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Monday weigh-in

Congrats. . .YOU GOT THIS!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday, April 21st
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: No (I mean, I tried, but hard to say if it's accurate)
    ✅ Calories: No, over
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Several Walks with my family and Goldie
    ✅ Water: 191.6 oz.
    ✅ Steps: 21,053 / 10.84 miles

🗣Comments/Goals: Woke up with the best of intentions AND with a bad back—so my plans kinda fell apart from there…. I tried to track but I did indulge in so many treats, it became hard to track precisely.🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Fresh start tomorrow.

✝️🤗💐💫HAPPY EASTER! 🐰🌷🌷🐇🐣

We all have slips ups but the key is to get back on track. I am sorry your back is hurting you but you Got this just take it easy.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    UPDATE ON MY MOM😥😥
    Praise'm Praise'm still praising, trusting and believing in Our Lord Jesus Christ Hallelujah!

Just found out my mom has to have another surgery as there is still a lot of drainage from the ruptured appendix that is affecting her kidney Stage 4 disease so they cannot put her on dialysis until the drainage is gone.

All my trust is in God's will so if you believe as I do please keep my mom, Rebecca, in your thoughts and prayers today. Thanks in advance ❤ -Glorious Gloria

🙏✝️💜 Sending you all of my prayers to your Mom, Rebecca🤗 Stay strong Gloria---all will be ok.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Monday weigh-in

Congrats. . .YOU GOT THIS!

Thanks Gloria. Thinking of you and your mum 💐💜

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes walking 9 minutes
    Water 170oz
    Goals/comments
    STILL PRAISING GOD. . .So decided to listen to my Aide and just walk the long HALLWAY outside my Apartment door yesterday; instead of messing up my knees going outside with the steps. So walked 3x up and down (of course I rest each go around). More than I walked Saturday and she suggested I do it 2x a day morning and night. I think that's an excellent idea. So proud of myself 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 plus I'm perspiring so I know I'm getting a good workout unlike yesterday. 👍🏾👌🏾😃 Only going to do it on he days I have no appointments to help me move and get out of bed. I CAN DO THIS!

Have a blessed day everyone! I have my Physical therapy session today hope its better than a week ago.

Regards,
    Glorious Gloria ❤

That's how I started....just walking up and down the hall at work. It's one step at a time until you get stronger. GREAT job!!!
  • CindyJNC1963
    edited April 2019
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

April Week #4

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 209.8
    CW: 207.1

Edging sooooo close to the midway point of my journey (204).

159369843.png
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Sunday)

My mom's been hitting garage sales picking up clothes for me and she grabbed a bunch of jeans and shorts in a 10-12 because she assumed they'd fit me, and they do...
    And on a side note my dad was asking me what size those clothes were and what I started at, started at a 22-24w, and it got me thinking about how far I've come. It's a good reminder to think about that, I've gone from a 22-24 to wearing a 10-12, and from a 3x to a medium shirt...it's a really good thing to think about when you aren't finished but need some motivation to keep going, so it was really what I needed to hear/think about today as I'm gearing up to get back in the game and lose the rest of the weight.

Wow!! That's such an amazing transformation.

This discussion has been closed.