TEAM: The Slimsons (April)

Options

Replies

• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY

BREAKFAST TIME: BURNT MY TOAST BUT STILL EDIBLE FLIP IT OVER😂😂😂 Having pickles this morning trying to up my electrolytes this morning to supplement all the water I'm drinking. (Pickle juice is not that bad😂😂) Have a good day.

e38iy2z0fkq7.jpg

P.S. Spoke to my mom this morning and despite the pain she's in good spirits. Going try to send some flowers ❤ Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers
  • Wildmage69
    Wildmage69 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Username: Wildmage69
    Week: April Week 3
    PW = 251.8
    CW= 252.2

Exact swap of last weeks weights...unfortunately in the wrong direction this time. 😩
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thursday Daily Post.
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Carbs: on point
    Exercise: walked/jogged with Booda
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 60 mins weight training, 30 mins walking.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @gjaholy33 Glad your mom's surgery went well. Hoping for a speedy recovery.
    Congrats on your 68lb loss!! That's a great accomplishment and you should be proud!
    And did you get your fitbit set up? Which one did you get?

@mg07030 The scale isn't the only measure of progress, and sadly not the best one either, it's just probably the easiest one to quantify. We all have those times where we're up and where we're down, that is normal and you are doing so great for yourself with the strength training!!

@CindyJNC1963 You're doing really great with your cardio, even if you didn't do one of those harder workouts, you still did 45 minutes and that's something to celebrate!! Not too long ago, you couldn't even do that!

@tinak33 Snacking is hard to resist sometimes, at least for me lately, it's been a struggle, so great job!! And I should probably feel guilty for this but I don't actually "go" grocery shopping, I order them online and just pick them up.
    It saves time, makes meal planning easier and sadly keeps me from walking around the store and buying things I don't need....should probably feel guilty about how lazy that appears, but at the same time, it saves time and keeps me on track...so I don't lol.
    Also congrats on your loss this week! You are doing SOOOO great! Keep it up!

@DeshotelK Hang in there, we all have those times where it's a real struggle, stress eating is a thin and one of the hardest things to overcome, but you CAN do it!! Hang in there, forgive yourself for being human and look to tomorrow, you can do this!!

@SLIMn2016 You have been doing an amazing job!! Killing it every day, so you went over your fasting calories a bit, in the long run that's not going to matter, just keep doing what you're doing!

@Fitness327wk Glad your back is feeling better and you're getting back into your normal routine!!

@jmitts2 Great loss this week!!!
  • ashanna2019
    ashanna2019 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: April 17

Calories under goal: yes
    Exercise: no

Daily Post: April 18

Track: no
    Calories under goal: idk i tried to eat good at the event.
    exercise: yes

I volunteered at a Construction Career Day for High School students to promote Trades as a career. I walked about 9,000 during the day. Most days i am lucky if i get 4,000 before i get off work.
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    @gjaholy33 Glad your mom's surgery went well. Hoping for a speedy recovery.
    Congrats on your 68lb loss!! That's a great accomplishment and you should be proud!
    And did you get your fitbit set up? Which one did you get?

@mg07030 The scale isn't the only measure of progress, and sadly not the best one either, it's just probably the easiest one to quantify. We all have those times where we're up and where we're down, that is normal and you are doing so great for yourself with the strength training!!

@CindyJNC1963 You're doing really great with your cardio, even if you didn't do one of those harder workouts, you still did 45 minutes and that's something to celebrate!! Not too long ago, you couldn't even do that!

@tinak33 Snacking is hard to resist sometimes, at least for me lately, it's been a struggle, so great job!! And I should probably feel guilty for this but I don't actually "go" grocery shopping, I order them online and just pick them up.
    It saves time, makes meal planning easier and sadly keeps me from walking around the store and buying things I don't need....should probably feel guilty about how lazy that appears, but at the same time, it saves time and keeps me on track...so I don't lol.
    Also congrats on your loss this week! You are doing SOOOO great! Keep it up!

@DeshotelK Hang in there, we all have those times where it's a real struggle, stress eating is a thin and one of the hardest things to overcome, but you CAN do it!! Hang in there, forgive yourself for being human and look to tomorrow, you can do this!!

@SLIMn2016 You have been doing an amazing job!! Killing it every day, so you went over your fasting calories a bit, in the long run that's not going to matter, just keep doing what you're doing!

@Fitness327wk Glad your back is feeling better and you're getting back into your normal routine!!

@jmitts2 Great loss this week!!!

Thanks for the super support and inspiration Ashley!! 🤗
  • Wildmage69
    Wildmage69 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Username: Batgirl140
    Weigh in week 3 April
    Friday weigh in

PW: 212.0
    CW: 207.8

🔹Creeping ever closer to 200!! And 195 will be half way!

🔸Passed another BMI goal this week! I am now officially obese! Overweight here I come!

🔹 On Monday, 22nd, I’ll be taking my first Taekwondo class!! My 9 yr old son has been taking it for almost 5 yrs now and is a second degree black belt. I never thought I’d be in a place where I felt like I could do it too!! @Wildmage69 thanks for the inspiration! 😊

🔸 At 8 lbs lost for the month so far. Going to work toward 10 total for the month.

🔹 Goals: Live through Taekwondo!! 😆 Stick to 2 lbs a week for my May 24th goal of 200 lbs. Keep my snacking healthy. Keep getting 80+ oz of water. Keep my carbs under 100 most days, (might have been what made the difference this week). Find more healthy proteins. Tried haddock this week (thank you @Slimn2016!) it was so so good!!

Fantastic job! Look how far you’ve come! Talk about inspiration!

Can’t wait to hear about Taekwondo! 🥋🤛 😁
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Username: grizziegriz
    Week: Friday April Week 3
    PW = 156.7
    CW = 158.7
  • hippienana
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY

BREAKFAST TIME: BURNT MY TOAST BUT STILL EDIBLE FLIP IT OVER😂😂😂 Having pickles this morning trying to up my electrolytes this morning to supplement all the water I'm drinking. (Pickle juice is not that bad😂😂) Have a good day.

e38iy2z0fkq7.jpg

P.S. Spoke to my mom this morning and despite the pain she's in good spirits. Going try to send some flowers ❤ Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers

You might try Life WTR which has electrolytes. It's only 1.50 for 1 Liter at Walmart
  • hippienana
    Options
    hippienana wrote: »
    Wednesday 4/16 Daily post
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Walked with my dog Booda.
    Water: I have increased my water intake. Drank 1 liter and starting on another.

Booda and I walked 2.5 miles.
  • hippienana
    Options
    Thursday 4/18 Dail Post
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Walked 3 miles with Booda
    Intermittent Fasting today went well. Feeling so much better on Keto.
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Username: DeshotelK

Week: April Week 3
    PW: 189.4
    CW: 189.4
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options

Daily Post: Friday, April 19th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: No, over
    ✅ Exercise: No, Rest Day (and boy am I sore from this week’s strength training —OUCH)
    ✅ Water: 137.8 oz. (so far)

🗣Comments/Goals: Trying to go light tomorrow and on Easter Sunday (which will be a true test of will). Saving my Easter treats cheats for next week, since I will be cooking and there will be a whole lot more food for the Greek side.😆🤦🏻‍♀️🇬🇷

• Safari_Gal
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Username: Batgirl140
    Weigh in week 3 April
    Friday weigh in

PW: 212.0
    CW: 207.8

🔹Creeping ever closer to 200!! And 195 will be half way!

🔸Passed another BMI goal this week! I am now officially obese! Overweight here I come!

🔹 On Monday, 22nd, I’ll be taking my first Taekwondo class!! My 9 yr old son has been taking it for almost 5 yrs now and is a second degree black belt. I never thought I’d be in a place where I felt like I could do it too!! @Wildmage69 thanks for the inspiration! 😊

🔸 At 8 lbs lost for the month so far. Going to work toward 10 total for the month.

🔹 Goals: Live through Taekwondo!! 😆 Stick to 2 lbs a week for my May 24th goal of 200 lbs. Keep my snacking healthy. Keep getting 80+ oz of water. Keep my carbs under 100 most days, (might have been what made the difference this week). Find more healthy proteins. Tried haddock this week (thank you @Slimn2016!) it was so so good!!

Wow! Inspirational!!!
  • Safari_Gal
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Friday, April 19th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: No, over
    ✅ Exercise: No, Rest Day (and boy am I sore from this week’s strength training —OUCH)
    ✅ Water: 137.8 oz. (so far)

🗣Comments/Goals: Trying to go light tomorrow and on Easter Sunday (which will be a true test of will). Saving my Easter treats cheats for next week, since I will be cooking and there will be a whole lot more food for the Greek side.😆🤦🏻‍♀️🇬🇷

Sore here too - your training is always amazing!
This discussion has been closed.