Replies

• o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday 17 April

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under ⬇️
    Exercise: On my feet all day again but haven’t used my exercise bike for about 2 days. The seat is so sore it’s making me walk like John Wayne afterwards 🙈 Tonight i bought a gel cushioned seat cover so I’ll be back on it tomorrow, hopefully minus the “I’ve just lost my horse” look 😁
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday/April 16
    Calories: Yes (over)
    Exercise: No
    Goals/Day/Comments:
    Will start to walk again tomorrow.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »

Exercise: On my feet all day again but haven’t used my exercise bike for about 2 days. The seat is so sore it’s making me walk like John Wayne afterwards 🙈 Tonight i bought a gel cushioned seat cover so I’ll be back on it tomorrow, hopefully minus the “I’ve just lost my horse” look 😁

I had to buy a cushion for my exercise bike too. Soooo uncomfortable!!

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: April 17th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 10,700 steps

NSV: They had a bake sale today at work for the March of Dimes and I was able to visit and make a donation without walking away with any of the goodies.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Wednesday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work plus 250 squats
    Water: 175 oz

Did really well today and stuck to my plans. Still hoping for a decent loss tomorrow!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Hit my steps goal again today😃: 22,424 / 11.58 miles

Haddock for dinner; this is a pict of my sons plate---I didn't eat the sides shown, (twice baked bacon-cheddar potato, broccoli & riced cauliflower) just the fish . Stonewall Kitchen Habanero Mango Aioli is really good on haddock--and easy to bake (25 minutes).

w2cwyf1xfjcf.jpg
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Wednesday, April 17th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, 40 min. Elliptical, 1 hr. Body Combat, 24 min Stair Mill,
    20 min Treadmill
    ✅ Water: 217.8 oz.
    ✅ Steps: 14,892 / 7.85 miles

🗣Comments/Goals: Going to get a 3 mile walk in with Goldie later, if I can to boost my steps some more. Haddock for dinner—so far so good!

HHD!💪🏻😇❤️

Body combat! 💪🏻 yeah!
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options

Hey fellow spinners! When I first started - yeah it was kinda sore.. but it goes away. I don’t use a cushion anymore.

Tip - don’t stay in position 1 that long. (Seated)
    You can save your bum by alternating between position 2 and 3 - here is a cool article that explains the positions...(which you may already know) but I thought it was an interesting article.

:)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailyburn.com/life/fitness/spin-bike-spinning-form-soulcycle/amp/

• batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: 4/17

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. Got in over 2 mile walk at the soccer field while my son had practice.

NSV1: Bags and bags of Easter candy surrounded me today, didn’t have any.

NSV2: Pulled out some shorts from about 10 years ago, pre kids. Hardly worn, I grew out of them too quickly. 4 out of the 5 fit! Won’t need to buy much this summer! Glad for that since I’m hoping to be in different sizes by next summer.
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 4/16 Daily post
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Carbs: on point
    Exercise: Walked with my dog Booda.
    Water: I have increased my water intake. Drank 1 liter and starting on another.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Good morning team 🤗

I was just thinking about my mini goal for this month which was to lose 7lbs. I’ve lost 6lbs so far this month and I feel like moving the goal posts a bit. My new mini goal is to have lost at least 10lbs by the end of April. I like to challenge myself and if I just keep doing what I’m doing, I know it’s attainable 💪 Let’s see if I can shift these 4lbs in 13 days 😊

You got this! You're doing so awesome 👍🏾👌🏾
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    dtp17 wrote: »
    Wednesday. Nearly long weekend time 🙂

Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise - no. Ankle sore. Broke it year and half ago and if I do an exercise class I have to take it easy for a couple of days. V annoying. But have a weekend of running to do 🙂

Take it easy don't push yourself so hard. You'll get there
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post: April 17th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 10,700 steps

NSV: They had a bake sale today at work for the March of Dimes and I was able to visit and make a donation without walking away with any of the goodies.

Awesome I know that was a big accomplishment
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Hit my steps goal again today😃: 22,424 / 11.58 miles

Haddock for dinner; this is a pict of my sons plate---I didn't eat the sides shown, (twice baked bacon-cheddar potato, broccoli & riced cauliflower) just the fish . Stonewall Kitchen Habanero Mango Aioli is really good on haddock--and easy to bake (25 minutes).

w2cwyf1xfjcf.jpg

Hmmmm delish
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily check in: 4/17

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. Got in over 2 mile walk at the soccer field while my son had practice.

NSV1: Bags and bags of Easter candy surrounded me today, didn’t have any.

NSV2: Pulled out some shorts from about 10 years ago, pre kids. Hardly worn, I grew out of them too quickly. 4 out of the 5 fit! Won’t need to buy much this summer! Glad for that since I’m hoping to be in different sizes by next summer.

Awesomeness! You got it going on can't wait to say the same
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: Nope
    Calories: Probably Not
    Exercise:60 mins weight training, 60 mins walking.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: Nope
    Calories: Probably Not
    Exercise:60 mins weight training, 60 mins walking.

Be encouraged you're rocking it. Oh and thanks I got my fit bit yesterday just have to figure how to set it up.
  • o0kody0o
    Options

Did you find the cushion helped? I haven’t tried it out yet but will do in a bit. I felt bruised after using the bike, so let’s hope this cushioned seat cover does the trick!

• o0kody0o
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »

Hey fellow spinners! When I first started - yeah it was kinda sore.. but it goes away. I don’t use a cushion anymore.

Tip - don’t stay in position 1 that long. (Seated)
    You can save your bum by alternating between position 2 and 3 - here is a cool article that explains the positions...(which you may already know) but I thought it was an interesting article.

:)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailyburn.com/life/fitness/spin-bike-spinning-form-soulcycle/amp/

Thank you, I needed this! I’m going to apply some of these tips to my workout tonight and hopefully it’ll be much more comfortable. If I’m honest, I had absolutely no idea about posture when spinning, I just went for it. So this will definitely come in handy. Thanks again 😁

This discussion has been closed.