• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Monday, April 15th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, 20 min. Elliptical, 30 min. Strength Training Class, 30 min. CXworks Core Class, 40 min. Arc Training HIIT, 50 min. Treadmill, 12 min. Stair Mill
    ✅ Water: 219.6 oz.
    ✅ Steps: 16,664 / 8.68miles

Dinner tonight was a shrimp stir fry with riced cauliflower
    😋

vepdogbxam6y.jpg

Ooh this looks delicious too bad I'm allergic or I would try it
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    hippienana wrote: »
    Daily Post ( Sunday and Monday 14th and 15th)
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes under
    Exercise: Did house work and laundry both days.
    Still eating Keto and really loving it. Joined a Keto group where the leader of the group has lost 100 lbs doing Keto and really helps you understand how to eat and track you macros. It is so easy once you know what you're doing. It is my new way of eating (WOE). I have lost 11 pounds so far jut since Feb 7th.

Awesome keep it up 💪🏽👌🏾👍🏾
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday/ April 11th
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes (under)
    Exercise: Yes (walked for 20 min)
    Goals/Day/Comments: Plan on talking longer walks to 40 min.
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Hi all - sorry I missed my weigh in yesterday! Got back from vacation yesterday an wasn't able to weigh in til this morning.

Username: 303lissy
    Week: April Week 3
    Weigh-in Day: Monday
    Last week: 217.0
    CW = 222.8

Oomph, sorry guys. I think a lot of it is not getting a lot of water/eating a lot of salty foods over the last few days, but I didn't concentrate on eating right. Back to the grind - this will be lower next week!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    🤼‍♀️🏋️‍♀️ HAPPY TUESDAY TEAM SLIMSONS🤼‍♂️🏋️‍♂️

MOTIVATIONAL TIP: POWER OF GREEN TEA

"Green tea contains bioactive substances like caffeine and EGCG, which can have powerful effects on metabolism.

Compounds in green tea increase levels of hormones that tell fat cells to break down fat. This releases fat into the bloodstream and makes it available as energy" Retrieved from articles https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/green-tea-and-weight-loss#how-it-

As you know I've been drinking my tea after 5pm and it has helped tremendously with my cravings. I no longer have powerful thoughts of cookies, cakes or ordering fast food late at night.

Remember this is just a suggestion we all have to walk our own pathways on this journey.

Have a blessed and productive day! 🌞😃

I might try drinking green tea in the evening. I'm pretty sure I have a box of it. I usually don't like tea unless it's really sweet but I have some of that Swerve sweetener. It's worth a try.

My doctor also prescribed a low dose of Topamax for me to help with cravings. I'm not sure if it does anything or not. I still have cravings but I refuse to give in to them.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    🤼‍♀️🏋️‍♀️ HAPPY TUESDAY TEAM SLIMSONS🤼‍♂️🏋️‍♂️

MOTIVATIONAL TIP: POWER OF GREEN TEA

"Green tea contains bioactive substances like caffeine and EGCG, which can have powerful effects on metabolism.....

YES!! When I started my weight loss---I only drank Green Tea and water. Now I have coffee and sugarless soda too.... but I'm trying to incorporate more tea into my day for this reason--- Gloria, you are so right, tea helps with cravings. Peppermint tea especially, is known to curb the appetite. I've been getting Trader Joe's Moroccan Mint Green Tea--hoping that's a double whammy👌🏻😆🍵☕️
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    79glqwzg2apb.pngu23jdyaye5rc.png

Had the day off yesterday (Boston Marathon Monday/Patriots Day).... so this seems fitting.
    h04ywo6whyn5.png
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: somewhat
    Calories: over
    Exercise: none

My almost 15 yr old is having anxiety issues. I'm a worried mom who stress eats. Trying to be more mindful today.
  • dtp17
    dtp17 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 16 April

Tracking : yep
    Under calories
    Rest day today but nearly 3000 steps.

Hope you all had a good day x
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Tuesday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work and 300 squats
    Water: 170 oz and counting

SOOOOOO proud of myself today. I was really craving chocolate, but didn't have any. Not even my usual 2 mini kitkats on the drive home from work.
    Also, the candied pecans came out again and I didnt even take 1!!
    Stuck to my plan, really hoping to get a loss, and stay on track all week, because Sunday is gonna be a food fest!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday, April 16th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under/fasting day
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, 1 hr. Strength Training Class, 35 min Elliptical, 15 min. Stair Mill & 50 min. Treadmill & 60 min. 3 mile Walk with Aidan & Goldie
    ✅ Water: 205.8+ oz.
    ✅ Steps: 22,181/ 11.38 miles

🗣Comments/Goals: Running on very little sleep and so today's workouts were extremely hard to get through--- and my fasting day was difficult to accomplish (more than usual). Sleep is so important---let's hope my bladder (no more water after 9pm!), my snoring hubz and the wicked wind of the northeast doesn't keep me up all night (was up and going at 4am today😫😖).

🤗HAPPY TUESDAY ALL--- keep up the 💪🏻greatness-- so proud of this team❤️!
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday 16 April

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No exercise today unfortunately. I was so tired and I don’t get much sleep these days as I’m still up a couple of times doing night feeds 😴
    Comments: I made the coronation chicken wraps this morning and they tasted great! Will definitely be making them again 😋👌
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited April 2019
    Options
    DeshotelK wrote: »

My almost 15 yr old is having anxiety issues. I'm a worried mom who stress eats. Trying to be more mindful today.

Oh I hear this--- I have a 14 and a 16--- and I to stress/emotional eat. It is so hard to watch our child(ren) struggle with anything🥺--- and not having control over it makes you want to eat, I know that feeling all to well.

I hope he/she feels better and can find a solution to calm that anxiety. Teen years are so tough on all of us!😣😔
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    ^^^ @gjaholy33 I LOVE ❤️🙌 THAT WATER BOTTLE!!! 😆 That is the best!

Congrats on your NSVs!! You are doing so awesome--- the scale will have no choice but to show it eventually so hang in there!!💪🏻🤗
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: April 3rd

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 14,150 steps

I did the same ifit treadmill workout today that I did yesterday except I didn't allow it to incline this time. I might do a partial incline the next time. I can't believe they call that an easy beginners workout....no way.
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday

Track: yes
    Calories: over by 130
    Exercise: no

Grabbed a couple of fun size Milky Way Caramel candies and didn’t check the calories. 100 calories for a fun size. Threw me over. And I was doing so well today. 😐
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Username River_Goddess
    Daily check in Tuesday
    Tracked? Check
    Calories under? Check
    Carbs under? Check
    Intermittent Fast? 19.5 hrs
    Exercise? Just steps... 13K
    Water? 8 cups
    Sleep? 8 hours

I can feel my muscles holding water. The scale is not budging but my clothes are fitting better. Glad I took measurements at the start of this bootcamp, will check them in 3 weeks :)
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: Nope
    Calories: Probably not
    Exercise:60 mins weight training, 45 mins walking.
This discussion has been closed.