Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Track: no
    Calories: over
    Exercise: none
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    this may not be appropriateand I apologizein advance but. . .

Those who believe as I believe please help me pray; Seeking prayer: my mom appendix ruptured and she's going to have surgery. I know it's in God's will whatever going to be done but calling on all my prayer warriors to please join in prayer with me.

I already lost my dad and his memorial was yesterday a year since he's been gone by His grace cannot lose my mom too. -Sis. Gloria

@gjaholy33

I have no shame (and I welcome all religions) Prayers are headed your way, on this most Holy Thursday!

Lord, heavenly Father, I ask you to watch over @gjaholy33 and her mom as she goes through surgery. I ask that you bring peace and calm to her and her family, and watch over the doctors and nurses as they heal her. Your will be done, but during this most Holy Thursday, I pray and ask for a good outcome.

We pray,

Our Father who art in heaven,
    Hallowed be thy name
    Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done,
    On earth as it is in heaven
    Give us this day, our daily bread
    and forgive us our trespasses
    as we forgive those who trespass against us.
    And lead us not into temptation
    But deliver us from evil.
    Amen

Please let us know how she is doing!
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options

Those who believe as I believe please help me pray; Seeking prayer: my mom appendix ruptured and she's going to have surgery. I know it's in God's will whatever going to be done but calling on all my prayer warriors to please join in prayer with me.

I already lost my dad and his memorial was yesterday a year since he's been gone by His grace cannot lose my mom too. -Sis. Gloria

@gjaholy33

I have no shame (and I welcome all religions) Prayers are headed your way, on this most Holy Thursday!

Lord, heavenly Father, I ask you to watch over @gjaholy33 and her mom as she goes through surgery. I ask that you bring peace and calm to her and her family, and watch over the doctors and nurses as they heal her. Your will be done, but during this most Holy Thursday, I pray and ask for a good outcome.

We pray,

Hallowed be thy name
    Amen

I will and thanks so much I really appreciate it
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options

Gloria- I hope your Mom has a speedy recovery!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh In
    Username: tinak33
    April Week 3
    Previous Weight: 153.3
    Current Weight 152.3

I had a lot of anxiety over my weight this week. I am getting into weight numbers I haven't seen in over 12 years. I spent all week thinking that last week's weigh in was a fluke! And here I am a whole pound lighter! Feeling excited. The mid 150s is where I always hit and stay and then go back up.... I am finally for the first time in over a decade... actually continuing with the loss!
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday / April 17
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes (over)
    Exercise: Yes (walked for 25 min)
    Goals/Day/Comments:
    Need to focus on my food choices and drink water.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    @gjaholy33 sending prayers of peace and healing for you and your family!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options

@gjaholy33

We pray,

Hallowed be thy name
    Amen

🙏❤️🙏💫 Jason this was so lovely of you--- my prayers as well Gloria @gjaholy33
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    Daily Post: Wednesday 17 April

Calories: Under ⬇️
    Exercise: On my feet all day again but haven’t used my exercise bike for about 2 days. The seat is so sore it’s making me walk like John Wayne afterwards 🙈 Tonight i bought a gel cushioned seat cover so I’ll be back on it tomorrow, hopefully minus the “I’ve just lost my horse” look 😁

Exercise: On my feet all day again but haven’t used my exercise bike for about 2 days. The seat is so sore it’s making me walk like John Wayne afterwards 🙈 Tonight i bought a gel cushioned seat cover so I’ll be back on it tomorrow, hopefully minus the “I’ve just lost my horse” look 😁

I had to buy a cushion for my exercise bike too. Soooo uncomfortable!!

Hey fellow spinners! When I first started - yeah it was kinda sore.. but it goes away. I don’t use a cushion anymore.

Tip - don’t stay in position 1 that long. (Seated)
    You can save your bum by alternating between position 2 and 3 - here is a cool article that explains the positions...(which you may already know) but I thought it was an interesting article.

:)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailyburn.com/life/fitness/spin-bike-spinning-form-soulcycle/amp/

Haha... I'm not a "spinner". I'm not really sure what that is....I just know it's an intense exercise class with a bike. My bike is a recumbent bike so there is only one position .....seated. Its a great bike but the seat has no cushioning at all.

I admire all of you guys with your cardio workouts. When I started 6 months ago I could barely walk down the hall.....so I'm just now easing into cardio work.
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options

I had to buy a cushion for my exercise bike too. Soooo uncomfortable!!

Did you find the cushion helped? I haven’t tried it out yet but will do in a bit. I felt bruised after using the bike, so let’s hope this cushioned seat cover does the trick!

Yes, it definitely helps
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options

Prayers for your Mom.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Username gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week: Week 3

PW: 477LBS
    CW: 472.2lbs
    -4.8lbs

So happy that despite everything going on I'm still maintaining.

Amazing loss Gloria! GO YOU 💪💟

• o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday 18 April

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 20 mins on exercise bike
    Comments: After breakfast this morning I ate 3 Belvita breakfast biscuits and I felt like I wasn’t going to stop! Thankfully I managed to control myself 😅 I’m just under my calories for today which is great...it could have been very different if I didn’t put a stop to the biscuit munching
    ❌ 🍪 ❌
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    🙏❤️🙏💫 Jason this was so lovely of you--- my prayers as well Gloria @gjaholy33

I 2nd that, brought a tear to my eye and I'm in no way religious, but I do respect anyone that is...and it was sweet, very sweet.

And @gjaholy33 I hope everything works out with your mom, I know it's hard, try to hang in there.
This discussion has been closed.