Carbs: on point
    Exercise: some walking
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday 4/16
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Soent the day cleaning out my fish 🐟 pond. Drained a 4000 gallon pond removed 75 goldfish and Koi to a holding tank. Cleaned pond refilled and returned fish. Long day and hard work. Spent some time in the hot tub recovering with 🍷 🙂.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: 4/16

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Good morning team 🤗

I was just thinking about my mini goal for this month which was to lose 7lbs. I’ve lost 6lbs so far this month and I feel like moving the goal posts a bit. My new mini goal is to have lost at least 10lbs by the end of April. I like to challenge myself and if I just keep doing what I’m doing, I know it’s attainable 💪 Let’s see if I can shift these 4lbs in 13 days 😊
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: April 15th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 13,800 steps

I got about 11,000 steps in at work today. I then did a 21 minute cardio workout on the treadmill with the ifit personal trainer. It was a tough workout........I was yelling at the app to slow down. :) The treadmill was inclined at times and got up to 2.8 mph. My heart rate was up to 146 at times. I'm proud of myself for just finishing. It was the 1st workout in a series but I'm not going to progress to the next one until I can handle this one better.

Awesome
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Username: Losing_it_2013
    Week: April Week 3
    Weigh-in Day: Tuesday
    PW = 188.4
    CW = 187.6
    Diff = - 0.8
    Nice
    I put in my weigh-in yesterday, but I keep hitting 'done' instead of post. So frustrating. So here is take 2!

April week 3
    Username: momma3times
    PW: 248.4
    CW: 252.6

Tough week. TOM had some to do with it, but so did sugar intake. I can not eat sugar, it cause almost immediate inflammation and weight gain. But it is so hard to resist! If I stop for a couple weeks, I can stay away from it for months, then one dessert at a special occasion sends me into a sugar spiral again.

I am headed out to camp in the woods this morning. We have our meals carefully planned, so I should be able to stick to the game plan.

It will break my streak though, I hate doing that, but turning off electronics for a few days is much healthier for my mental state.

Have fun
  • vicky2767
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post Tuesday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no still suffering from my burn on my back
    Water 202oz
    Goals/comments got my new INSPIRATION 73oz water bottle today

pjdk54zg5o7h.jpg
    Love it keeps encouraging you every 2hrs.

NSV so this may be T.M.I. but notice my thighs are no longer tight but they're that loose squishy fat tissue now. I hold most of my fat around my thighs and hips so I see this as a good thing.

On another note disappointed cause I check the scale and I barely loss a pound this week. The good news I didn't gain so very happy about that but I'm trying to lose an average of 8-10lbs a week so I won't have BARIATRIC surgery. I know, I know I'm rushing it but I can't slow down until I get these doctors off my back but I'm hoping to push the surgery to August to give myself time to lose 100lbs. Hopefully I can convince them to hold off as I really do not want this surgery cause the side affects are sooooo not worth it.

I know my issue is I'm not eating enough as my cal averages 800-900 instead of 1200 but I don't want to mess up a good thing and eat empty calories just to get my numbers. Also I cannot eat as much as I use to, I get full real easy; which is a good thing. STILL WORKING IT OUT BUT STAYING POSITIVE THROUGH IT ALL. . .TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY
    Gloria you are just amazing!!!!!
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in
    Tues April 16
    Tracked yes
    Calories over (my husband had extra pizza dough and made mini cinnamon buns for dessert- ugh I had 3)
    Exercise yes

Finding it hard to curb my cravings. Expecting TOM soon so I hope that this is why. Still a struggle for me.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Daily check in
    Tues April 16
    Tracked yes
    Calories over (my husband had extra pizza dough and made mini cinnamon buns for dessert- ugh I had 3)
    Exercise yes

Finding it hard to curb my cravings. Expecting TOM soon so I hope that this is why. Still a struggle for me.

@vicky2767 Every month I’m getting a little more tuned into my TOM symptoms. Really noticed this time the cravings surface and the need to want to eat all the time. Found myself standing in the kitchen looking for stuff that’s not there only to walk myself back out empty handed.

I’ve never really paid attention to my body before ( or I probably wouldn’t need to lose weight!) It sure tells you a lot if you listen!

Here’s to willpower and dedication during our TOMs!!
  • NuggetBrain
    NuggetBrain Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    User ID: NuggetBrain
    Week Number: Week 3 (Monday)
    Previous weight: 254.4
    Current weight: 254.4
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Track: no
    Calories: way over
    Exercise: 20 minutes elliptical
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    Good morning team 🤗

I was just thinking about my mini goal for this month which was to lose 7lbs. I’ve lost 6lbs so far this month and I feel like moving the goal posts a bit. My new mini goal is to have lost at least 10lbs by the end of April. I like to challenge myself and if I just keep doing what I’m doing, I know it’s attainable 💪 Let’s see if I can shift these 4lbs in 13 days 😊

@o0kody0o It's a good feeling when you blow past your original goal and have to adjust it, great job!!
  • AB0215
    Options

I did the same ifit treadmill workout today that I did yesterday except I didn't allow it to incline this time. I might do a partial incline the next time. I can't believe they call that an easy beginners workout....no way.

@CindyJNC1963 It's always hard at first, you'll be surprised at how quickly you'll adapt!! Great job for finishing your workouts!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »

@vicky2767 I am in your same boat right now, the cravings are strong, I'm days away from my visitor and not thrilled about that, holding water, feeling super hungry....yep, I understand, hang in there....
  • AB0215
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Happy Hump Day!

Missing weights this week:
    @inmylife1979
    @tdrjustus3
    @Fitness327wk
  • AB0215
    Options
    o4ardjbgmhdr.jpg
  • ashanna2019
    ashanna2019 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Check in for April 16

: Yes
    Calories: just a bit over (i made taco salads with a little bit of tortilla chips on top but i got the the salsa out and started eating just the chips and salsa before i knew it i had over eaten. ) :#
    Exercise: not exactly but i did get a few chores done so i will count that as a yes
    Water: 100 oz.
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

It’s been craaaazy busy at work. Closed diary for day. Hope you are all well!

Tracked- yes
    Calories- under
    Exercise - 45 min spin and 20 min arms
  • dtp17
    dtp17 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wednesday. Nearly long weekend time 🙂

Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise - no. Ankle sore. Broke it year and half ago and if I do an exercise class I have to take it easy for a couple of days. V annoying. But have a weekend of running to do 🙂
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday, April 17th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, 40 min. Elliptical, 1 hr. Body Combat, 24 min Stair Mill,
    20 min Treadmill
    ✅ Water: 217.8 oz.
    ✅ Steps: 14,892 / 7.85 miles

🗣Comments/Goals: Going to get a 3 mile walk in with Goldie later, if I can to boost my steps some more. Haddock for dinner—so far so good!

HHD!💪🏻😇❤️
This discussion has been closed.