TEAM: The Slimsons (April)

Options

Replies

• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    ^^^ Right there with ya @Batgirl140 & @CourtneyLomonaco --- and I am busting my butt going up and down the scale too.πŸ˜žπŸ˜’πŸ˜–

Weigh in Day/Week: Friday, April - Week 4
    PW = 156.5
    CW = 158

<sigh>πŸ™„πŸ˜“ Downsieeeee and Upsieeeees πŸ˜–πŸ€ͺ I lose 2 last week and now I'm up 1.5πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ ---my body seems to want to stay at this 158--- I really want to lost 10 more lbs and get to my 148 goal.... right now my BMI is at 24 (I am 5'8"). Am I trying for the impossible here???

I am really feeling conflicted. πŸ™‡πŸ»β€β™€οΈ One of my MFP friends who lost twice the weight I have lost just had skin removal surgery and they took 6.6lbs off of her in skin--- leaves me wondering....how much of this weight is my skin weighing me down??? (I do have lots of thigh and belly skin left with me.)

πŸ’ͺ🏻ON TO MAY---- hoping I can at least lost the 5lbs I have gained since February.

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!!πŸŽΆπŸ€—πŸŽΆπŸ’«

Happy Friday πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜

Be encouraged and keep pressing on and know things will only get better as we stay on track.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: Β»

Hey Nancy, I just realised we are the same weight right now (158) and we have similar goal weights (mine is 147) 😁 I’m only 5”5 though, so a bit of a short *kitten* πŸ™ˆ I have the belly skin issue too but I think that’s possibly because I had to have a section when I had my baby. I’m left with this pouch like thing that I just tuck into my jeans ha ha. Let’s make May our month πŸ’ͺπŸ’

I feel ya girl--- I have had 2 C-sections---two 10lb-ers!! Big babies---my second son was just shy of 2 feet looooong--- 23 1/2 inches long. He is now 6'3" tall with size 14 men's shoes--- crazy huh?!!!

Post-pregnancy is tough to recover from---but I wish I had done it right away like you are. I also wish I had listened to my Mother who warned me to wear compression wear during and after my babies so I'd have less of a pouch.πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Feel like I've been running in circles these past 6 months--eventhough I am 25 lbs less than I was this time last year--- but still--- GAAAH those last few are sooo stubborn!!

I agree though--- we will have to bring it this next Month!!πŸ€—
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: Β»

Hey Nancy, I just realised we are the same weight right now (158) and we have similar goal weights (mine is 147) 😁 I’m only 5”5 though, so a bit of a short *kitten* πŸ™ˆ I have the belly skin issue too but I think that’s possibly because I had to have a section when I had my baby. I’m left with this pouch like thing that I just tuck into my jeans ha ha. Let’s make May our month πŸ’ͺπŸ’

I feel ya girl--- I have had 2 C-sections---two 10lb-ers!! Big babies---my second son was just shy of 2 feet looooong--- 23 1/2 inches long. He is now 6'3" tall with size 14 men's shoes--- crazy huh?!!!

Post-pregnancy is tough to recover from---but I wish I had done it right away like you are. I also wish I had listened to my Mother who warned me to wear compression wear during and after my babies so I'd have less of a pouch.πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Feel like I've been running in circles these past 6 months--eventhough I am 25 lbs less than I was this time last year--- but still--- GAAAH those last few are sooo stubborn!!

I agree though--- we will have to bring it this next Month!!πŸ€—

Oh WOW...2 10lb’ers 😱 That’s crazy! Mine was only 5lb 4oz and born early but that section has definitely messed my belly up! I couldn’t even look at myself in the mirror up until a couple of months ago. Then when I eventually did, I looked at my stomach and said out loud β€œWhat is THAT?!” πŸ˜‚

Ah, wise words from your mum. Mine also recommended I wear a waist trainer thing but I didn’t bother. Maybe it would’ve helped.

Yeah I’ve heard the last few pounds can be quite tough to shift. But...we will get there πŸ€—πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ’Ÿ

• o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Friday 26 April

βœ…Track: Yes
    βœ…Calories: Under
    βœ…Exercise: 10 mins exercise bike and 2,500 (ish) steps
    πŸ—―Comments: Recently I’ve been craving something sweet πŸ˜‹ Today I came across β€œCinema Sweet Skinny Popcorn” and each 11g bag has only 53kcal πŸ‘ŒI had a bag tonight and it satisfied my sweet tooth. Will definitely be stocking up on them.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no rest day (in too much pain)
    Water 198oz
    Goals/comments
    Stay in bed but my aide made me delicious breakfast and dinner tried new and old dishes.

Breakfast 4 crispy Turkey bacon, scrambled eggs and peanut butter toast

Dinner low carb chicken parmigiana without all the bread crumbs instead browned chicken before baking ummm hmmm delicious!

TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY STILL STAYING POSITIVE
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options

Daily Post: Friday, April 26th
    Username: SLIMn2016

βœ… Track: Yes
    βœ… Calories: No, over
    βœ… Exercise: Yes, walking
    βœ… Water: 145 oz.
    βœ… Steps: 10,712 / 5.62 miles
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: April 26

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: April 26th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 3,000 steps (rest day)
  • thelandkraken
    thelandkraken Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Very late weekly weigh in
    PW: 292
    CW: 288.25
    Username: thelandkraken
    Week: April week 4

Sorry I disappeared there fellow Slimsons, life got super hectic.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    And today is the last day of the April Challenge, and Saturday Weighers don't forget to weigh in!
    @Bm00re2u
    @Digger61
    @gemwolf110
    @mg07030
    @vicky2767
    @walk4today
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Username: Wildmage69
    Week: April Week 4
    PW = 252.2
    CW= 251.0

Haha, well I kept flip flopping between these two weights this month. πŸ˜„

My exciting news this week is that I earned my first belt in karate class! Woo! Being a nerdy guy, this is really my first physical accomplishment! πŸ₯‹πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜
    Nice loss and great accomplishment
    Username: DeshotelK
    Week: April Week 4
    PW: 189.4
    CW: 191.8

Knew I’d have a gain, but I’m not giving up. On to next month!
    Great attitude
    Weekly Weigh in:
    Username: CourtneyLomonaco
    PW: 157
    CW: 158.8

I am so frustrated. I really need to get my eating under control. I feel awful and all my clothes are tight.
    In the same boat. Need to get my eating under control.
    Username: Batgirl140
    Weigh in April week 4
    Friday weigh in

PW: 207.8
    CW: 209.0

Ya that stinks. I’ve been up and down all week. This is the lowest this week so there’s that. I’ve been holding water all week. I don’t know if I can blame the ham I ate sunday and Monday at this point but it seems to do that to me. I’m sad cause I LOVE ham.

Ok so there’s another week ahead of me and a new month starting, stay the course! Going to keep heading toward my 200 lb goal, 4 weeks to lose 9 pounds, see how I do! Hoping my karate classes will lend something to that.
    ^^^ Right there with ya @Batgirl140 & @CourtneyLomonaco --- and I am busting my butt going up and down the scale too.πŸ˜žπŸ˜’πŸ˜–

Weigh in Day/Week: Friday, April - Week 4
    PW = 156.5
    CW = 158

<sigh>πŸ™„πŸ˜“ Downsieeeee and Upsieeeees πŸ˜–πŸ€ͺ I lose 2 last week and now I'm up 1.5πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ ---my body seems to want to stay at this 158--- I really want to lost 10 more lbs and get to my 148 goal.... right now my BMI is at 24 (I am 5'8"). Am I trying for the impossible here???

I am really feeling conflicted. πŸ™‡πŸ»β€β™€οΈ One of my MFP friends who lost twice the weight I have lost just had skin removal surgery and they took 6.6lbs off of her in skin--- leaves me wondering....how much of this weight is my skin weighing me down??? (I do have lots of thigh and belly skin left with me.)

πŸ’ͺ🏻ON TO MAY---- hoping I can at least lost the 5lbs I have gained since February.

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!!πŸŽΆπŸ€—πŸŽΆπŸ’«

It can be so frustrating, but we’re still here and we got this. One of the reasons I love this group so much. Everyone is so supportive. May is a new month.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    UPDATE ON MY MOM: Her GI Tract still has not waking up from 2nd surgery on Monday so the Dietitian explained how she's finally got the doctor's to agree to feed my mom by IV which is protien, carbs, and fats it will bypass the GI Tract and go through the circulatory system so it will send signals to the brain that she's getting nutrition. Since she's been getting this for the last 5 hours her complexion has cleared tremedously and her spirits is much higher. STILL TRYING TO STAY POSITIVE BUT DO NOT LIKE SEEING MY MOM LIKE THISπŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯
    Hang in there. Hugs and prayers.
    Very late weekly weigh in
    PW: 292
    CW: 288.25
    Username: thelandkraken
    Week: April week 4

Sorry I disappeared there fellow Slimsons, life got super hectic.

Nice loss
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Vicky2767
    April Week 4
    Sat
    PW 172.8
    TW 171.8
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,804 Member
    Options
    Digger61
    April Week 4
    Sat
    PW 230
    CW 234
    Up 4 lbs since surgery but i am getting more mobile
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hippienana weight for 4/26
    PW 165
    CW 164
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Only lost a pound this week but lost 2 inches all over my bod. Whoo hoo. It's the little things.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: No
    Calories: Yes

Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: No

Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Yes

Daily Post (Friday)

Calories: No
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Friday

Track: yes
    Calories: no.....
    Exercise: stairs at work and 320 squats
    Water: over 200 oz

Impulse buy at the store.... got chips and ate the whole bag. Then had pizza...... and then chocolate....
    Its TOM, so I blame that for the cravings.... lol
    But I will get back on track!
This discussion has been closed.