Weekly Weigh In

Username: jmitts2
    April Week 4
    Weigh in day - Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 243
    Current Weight: 239

Muscle Mass - +.3%
    Fat % - -.5%

Notes - Week wasn't bad. Had pizza yesterday :/ but kept my consumption low. So I only feel a little guilty :). It is good to see so many others doing well this week!

Awesome.
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Back from vacation and ready to get back to it. For the last week, I have not tracked. I know I over did it on calories and no exercise. The day we left, my daughter started with the flu. I spent 5 days confined to a camper with a sick child and nothing to do other than play board games, read, and eat out of boredom. Looking forward to my normal routine again and finally being able to start working out. I know I will have a gain this week, but am not discouraged. Now to catch up on all of these posts I've missed! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    dtp17 wrote: »
    Tracked calories. Under
    Weigh in. -
    79 kgs: 12 stone 6.

Went to the gym :
    5 mins bike up to level 6
    X trainer 5 mins level 10
    Shoulder press. 3 x 15 @ 20 lbs
    Rower 5 mins
    Lat pull 55lbs x 3 x15
    Sit ups x 3 x 15
    Seated row x 3 x 15 @ 30lbs
    Then cool down x 5 mins bike
    Good workout
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily post for Wednesday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: stairs at work and 300 squats
    Water: 175 oz and counting

I was so busy today, that I didnt have lunch... but I drank so much water, that I didnt feel all that hungry.
    However, once I was heading home, I knew I would want snacks, so I got the popcorn. Haha

It all worked out though!! Still hoping for at least a minor loss tomorrow..... even a 0.1!
    Love my popcorn. I usually get the skinny pop in the 100 calories bags.
    Daily Post: April 22nd

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 10,600 steps

Had to work to get my steps in today. I usually walk about 2.5 miles at lunch but went to lunch with a friend today .....so I took several mini walk breaks during the afternoon and after work.
    Sometimes lunch with a friend is just as important as those walks. And you did get mini walks in. Good for you.
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Wednesday, April 24th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes (but macros are not accurate)
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Stair Climber, Elliptical & Spin Class
    ✅ Water: 217.4 oz.
    ✅ Steps: 15,039/ 7.62 miles

🗣Comments/Goals: No, I didn’t meet my fasting calories, although I did stick to my fasting window today and YEAH I ate that Cadbury Egg.... it was staring 😳😬🤤at me at the store.... and well, the office brought in Blackbird Doughnuts 🍩and French macarons🍪 and I just caved. 🤤🤷🏻‍♀️ Tough week for me for sweets—OMG🤦🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️
    I would have caved too.
    Hang in there.
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily check in: April 24

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. 36 min 2 mile walk.

Including that walk I got in over 10,700 steps! Back to Taekwondo tomorrow!

Yes
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Check in for wed April 24
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercised yes
  • vicky2767
    Options
    It’s been so nice here I’ve been taking my jogs to a bear by lake these last few days instead of just jogging around the neighborhood. It’s been a great mood lifter for me to have this change of scenery.
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    303lissy wrote: »
    I'm sorry, everyone, for falling off the wagon pretty hard this month. I will do better next month <3

I started off strong and then stuff happened. I stopped tracking, got discouraged, and then decided to take a break while on vacation. We all have bumps in the road. Everyone in this group is so encouraging. Today is a new day. (((hugs)))
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,804 Member
    Options
    Check in Wednesday 4/24
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise:a little walking
    My weight is up about 4 pounds this week so far I am retaining water since my opertion hope it goes down bebore weigh in day
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,804 Member
    Options
    Username: momma3times
    Weigh in day : Monday
    Pw: 252.6
    Cw: 248.4

Backpacking helped me get back on track. We could only eat what we took, no way for me to stay off course.

Maybe we should backpack camp more. :)

great loss Backpacking sounds like fun
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Track: no
    Calories: ?
    Exercise: very little
  • nbatch456
    nbatch456 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    To clarify, all weights from now through April 27 will be posted here in the April thread, we will be moving to the May thread Sunday April 28th.

@o0kody0o @nbatch456
    AB0215 wrote: »
    To clarify, all weights from now through April 27 will be posted here in the April thread, we will be moving to the May thread Sunday April 28th.

@o0kody0o @nbatch456

Understood, Tks!
  • nbatch456
    nbatch456 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    nbatch456 wrote: »
    Username: nbatch456
    Week: April Week 4
    PW = 178
    CW= 178.5

Hi Everyone, I have been MIA cause I’m on vacation in SF. Even though I’m on vacation, I’ve been watching what I eat & have been average walking about 7 miles a day to compensate my vacation eating. Happy with only .5lbs+ cause vacation eating is no joke. I will be back on track this week.
    nbatch456 wrote: »
    Username: nbatch456
    Week: April Week 4
    PW = 178
    CW= 178.5

Hi Everyone, I have been MIA cause I’m on vacation in SF. Even though I’m on vacation, I’ve been watching what I eat & have been average walking about 7 miles a day to compensate my vacation eating. Happy with only .5lbs+ cause vacation eating is no joke. I will be back on track this week.

@AB0215 , Ashley, I made my post on 4/22 as scheduled.
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    DeshotelK wrote: »
    Hi Team!

My name is Kristy, 40, from Louisiana (USA). Love love love me some good 'ol Cajun food. I have been on MFP since 2012 and around 2014/15 I was at my fittest. I weighed around 160-165 (I'm 5'9") and was addicted, in a good way, to working out. I felt great. Then I started having lower back disc issues and was in physical therapy for a few months. Shortly after, I had a knee injury that required surgery. Spent another couple of months in PT. Since then, I have gone back to my old ways of being lazy and eating all of the good foods I love so much with abandon. I have gained 30+ lbs over the last 3 years and am pretty miserable.

I have two children, almost 15 and 12, who are both very active in sports so we are pretty much constantly on the go. We eat quick grab meals and snacks several nights per week. I have been feeling very discontent with myself. I haven't taken care of "me" in a long time and it's over due.

My goals for April
    - lose 5 lbs
    - exercise at least 4 days/wk
    - drink more water

I am excited and nervous to be a part of this group. Self-doubt rearing it's ugly head.

• tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    What part of Louisiana are you in? I am in Alexandria. Just moved here in July.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I went to see the weight loss physician today and she's really happy with my progress. However, I'm kind of disappointed to have only lost 4 lbs so far this calendar month. I've generally lost about 10 lbs per month since I started. She suggested that I start doing the cardio workouts 3 times per week. I had told her about the treadmill app that controls the pace and incline of the machine. She thinks that it will help this little stall in my progress. I know it probably will....I'm just a naturally lazy person and exercising is not "fun" for me. But I will try because I am determined to get to my goal weight and 4 lbs a month won't cut it. On a happier note my blood pressure was 121/49 and I had not even taken my medication yet. I don't think it has ever been that low before.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I went to see the weight loss physician today and she's really happy with my progress. However, I'm kind of disappointed to have only lost 4 lbs so far this calendar month. I've generally lost about 10 lbs per month since I started. She suggested that I start doing the cardio workouts 3 times per week. I had told her about the treadmill app that controls the pace and incline of the machine. She thinks that it will help this little stall in my progress. I know it probably will....I'm just a naturally lazy person and exercising is not "fun" for me. But I will try because I am determined to get to my goal weight and 4 lbs a month won't cut it. On a happier note my blood pressure was 121/49 and I had not even taken my medication yet. I don't think it has ever been that low before.

Hi

Firstly, well done for your loss this month. I know it can be a bit disheartening when the numbers aren’t what you hoped for. However, a loss is a loss, even if it’s a fraction of a pound. Try and look at it in a positive light. It wasn’t what you’d have liked but, you didn’t gain anything and that’s awesome. Glad to hear your blood pressure has improved 🤗

• o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Thursday 25 April

Calories: Under
    👎🏻Exercise: Not today ☹️ I’ve been extremely tired today. Hopefully a good nights sleep will sort me out 😴
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Username: momma3times
    Weigh in day : Monday
    Pw: 252.6
    Cw: 248.4

Backpacking helped me get back on track. We could only eat what we took, no way for me to stay off course.

Maybe we should backpack camp more. :)

Nice👏🏾👌🏾
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh In

Username: tinak33
    April Week 4
    Previous Weight: 152.3
    Current Weight: 150.8

OMG!!! I was expecting a .2 loss at best! I guess I either didn't gorge myself as much as I thought I did over the weekend... or I exercised more than I thought!! I do remember being sore from being on my feet and moving all day... so maybe...?
    Either way! I can't believe it! I am 1 pound away from my goal, which is to lose 15 lbs during the work weight loss challenge (which ends next Thursday) and to be in the 140s! AAAHHH!

So ecstatic for you
This discussion has been closed.