TEAM: The Slimsons (April)

Options

Replies

• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    DeshotelK wrote: »
    Hi guys! Back from vacation and ready to get back to it. For the last week, I have not tracked. I know I over did it on calories and no exercise. The day we left, my daughter started with the flu. I spent 5 days confined to a camper with a sick child and nothing to do other than play board games, read, and eat out of boredom. Looking forward to my normal routine again and finally being able to start working out. I know I will have a gain this week, but am not discouraged. Now to catch up on all of these posts I've missed! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Welcome back
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Thursday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work and 230 squats
    Water: 190 oz and counting

Feeling pretty pumped still fro. My weigh in, so I am trying to moderate my candy intake, since I am surrounded.... haha
    But today was a good day!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: April 25th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 11,100 steps

Tomorrow is my rest day but I'm really planning to do another ifit cardio treadmill workout.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: April 25

Track:Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. 45 min Taekwondo class. Much more comfortable in class today! Lots of hip motion, loads of kicks. Hope the hips hold up!!

Weigh in tomorrow will not be good. I’ve been holding water weight all week. Not sure what the issue is but hoping it will resolve itself soon.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday, April 25th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, 74 min. Weigh training & 40 Min. Elliptical & Walking
    ✅ Water: 227.6 oz.
    ✅ Steps: 18,721 / 9.73 miles
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday 4/25

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Steps: 10,945
    Exercise: Hiit Training Planking, Treadmill 3 miles brisk walk 4.0 for 48 mins.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Username: momma3times
    Weigh in day : Monday
    Pw: 252.6
    Cw: 248.4

Backpacking helped me get back on track. We could only eat what we took, no way for me to stay off course.

Maybe we should backpack camp more. :)
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh In

Username: tinak33
    April Week 4
    Previous Weight: 152.3
    Current Weight: 150.8

OMG!!! I was expecting a .2 loss at best! I guess I either didn't gorge myself as much as I thought I did over the weekend... or I exercised more than I thought!! I do remember being sore from being on my feet and moving all day... so maybe...?
    Either way! I can't believe it! I am 1 pound away from my goal, which is to lose 15 lbs during the work weight loss challenge (which ends next Thursday) and to be in the 140s! AAAHHH!
    Nice losses
    I went to see the weight loss physician today and she's really happy with my progress. However, I'm kind of disappointed to have only lost 4 lbs so far this calendar month. I've generally lost about 10 lbs per month since I started. She suggested that I start doing the cardio workouts 3 times per week. I had told her about the treadmill app that controls the pace and incline of the machine. She thinks that it will help this little stall in my progress. I know it probably will....I'm just a naturally lazy person and exercising is not "fun" for me. But I will try because I am determined to get to my goal weight and 4 lbs a month won't cut it. On a happier note my blood pressure was 121/49 and I had not even taken my medication yet. I don't think it has ever been that low before.

You are doing fantastic
  • vicky2767
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post Wednesday

Track yes
    Calories no over 415cal
    Exercise yes 15 walking
    Water 190oz
    Goals/comments
    So I did so well all day and then the stress got to me and I had my cheat day yesterday so went over on calories.

Daily Post Thursday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 25min walking
    Water 140oz
    Goals/comments
    Tried my new water infuser my cousin gave me

z715bww2pe0p.jpg

Went to the baraitric surgery nutritionist today and as expected they were shock at my weight loss and want to do surgery right away but I told them to hold off until August. Praying if I can continue to lose an average of 7lbs a week I won't need the surgery. These doctors are all about money because if a patient comes to you and loses over 30lbs by herself in a month why would you still force the surgery? Although she said my goals are unrealistic; I am determined to prove her wrong. I will take her advice about appreciating the small victories apparently I was being too hard on myself.

On the other hand, I am sorry I have not been more active; it's just the stress of my mom still in the hospital due to complications is really getting to me.
    (As you can see from my eating yesterday)

I am proud for not binging on junk food and I am looking for an outlet for my emotional eating. Saturday I plan to go bowling with my siblings so hopefully throwing the ball and hitting pins will help, this week.

STILL STAYING POSITIVE THROUGH EVEN IN CRISIS MODE! TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY

Continued prayers for your mom.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in for Thur April 25
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    tdrjustus3 wrote: »
    What part of Louisiana are you in? I am in Alexandria. Just moved here in July.

Hi. I’m in Thibodaux about 3 hours south of you.
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Username: DeshotelK
    Week: April Week 4
    PW: 189.4
    CW: 191.8

Knew I’d have a gain, but I’m not giving up. On to next month!
  • Wildmage69
    Wildmage69 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Username: Wildmage69
    PW = 252.2
    CW= 251.0

Haha, well I kept flip flopping between these two weights this month. 😄

My exciting news this week is that I earned my first belt in karate class! Woo! Being a nerdy guy, this is really my first physical accomplishment! 🥋👊😁
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    DeshotelK wrote: »
    Username: DeshotelK
    PW: 189.4
    CW: 191.8

Knew I’d have a gain, but I’m not giving up. On to next month!

That's the right frame of mind don't give up but keep pressing. I also gained weight after weighing in this week but we go up and we go down but we DON'T GIVE UP BUT WE KEEP ON PRESSING ON! That's what we do. ROOTING FOR YOU 💪🏽💪🏽👍🏾👍🏾
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 25 minutes elliptical
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,804 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes walking
    Water 104oz
    Goals/comments today I am going to get in over 9000 steps watch my carbs under 25 and start keto and if again
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in:
    Username: CourtneyLomonaco
    PW: 157
    CW: 158.8

I am so frustrated. I really need to get my eating under control. I feel awful and all my clothes are tight.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Username: Batgirl140
    Weigh in April week 4
    Friday weigh in

PW: 207.8
    CW: 209.0

Ya that stinks. I’ve been up and down all week. This is the lowest this week so there’s that. I’ve been holding water all week. I don’t know if I can blame the ham I ate sunday and Monday at this point but it seems to do that to me. I’m sad cause I LOVE ham.

Ok so there’s another week ahead of me and a new month starting, stay the course! Going to keep heading toward my 200 lb goal, 4 weeks to lose 9 pounds, see how I do! Hoping my karate classes will lend something to that.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    ^^^ Right there with ya @Batgirl140 & @CourtneyLomonaco --- and I am busting my butt going up and down the scale too.😞😒😖

Weigh in Day/Week: Friday, April - Week 4
    PW = 156.5
    CW = 158

<sigh>🙄😓 Downsieeeee and Upsieeeees 😖🤪 I lose 2 last week and now I'm up 1.5🤷🏻‍♀️ ---my body seems to want to stay at this 158--- I really want to lost 10 more lbs and get to my 148 goal.... right now my BMI is at 24 (I am 5'8"). Am I trying for the impossible here???

I am really feeling conflicted. 🙇🏻‍♀️ One of my MFP friends who lost twice the weight I have lost just had skin removal surgery and they took 6.6lbs off of her in skin--- leaves me wondering....how much of this weight is my skin weighing me down??? (I do have lots of thigh and belly skin left with me.)

💪🏻ON TO MAY---- hoping I can at least lost the 5lbs I have gained since February.

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!!🎶🤗🎶💫

• o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    ^^^ Right there with ya @Batgirl140 & @CourtneyLomonaco --- and I am busting my butt going up and down the scale too.😞😒😖

Weigh in Day/Week: Friday, April - Week 4
    PW = 156.5
    CW = 158

<sigh>🙄😓 Downsieeeee and Upsieeeees 😖🤪 I lose 2 last week and now I'm up 1.5🤷🏻‍♀️ ---my body seems to want to stay at this 158--- I really want to lost 10 more lbs and get to my 148 goal.... right now my BMI is at 24 (I am 5'8"). Am I trying for the impossible here???

I am really feeling conflicted. 🙇🏻‍♀️ One of my MFP friends who lost twice the weight I have lost just had skin removal surgery and they took 6.6lbs off of her in skin--- leaves me wondering....how much of this weight is my skin weighing me down??? (I do have lots of thigh and belly skin left with me.)

💪🏻ON TO MAY---- hoping I can at least lost the 5lbs I have gained since February.

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!!🎶🤗🎶💫

Hey Nancy, I just realised we are the same weight right now (158) and we have similar goal weights (mine is 147) 😁 I’m only 5”5 though, so a bit of a short *kitten* 🙈 I have the belly skin issue too but I think that’s possibly because I had to have a section when I had my baby. I’m left with this pouch like thing that I just tuck into my jeans ha ha. Let’s make May our month 💪💝

This discussion has been closed.