MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES - April 2019

Options

Replies

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Love those graphics you posted Tess!! I am really working on being mindful that what I do today does effect my tomorrow. :smile:

Wednesday check in:
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: 50-minute treadmill walk and about 3 hours of housework.

My new Fitbit Charge 3 is in the mail and should be here by Saturday. I'm super excited to get it and start playing with it. I'm hoping that it will be much more motivating than my Zip, which was always tucked in my bra or pants pocket. Plus, I'm super interested in the tracking of my sleep or lack of. ;)

Steps 4/2-5919
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    Today was a planned test day. I’m pretty sore from lifting, after two months of no upper body work. Was also crazy hungry. Food choices were all good, but volume was high. And I had a glass of wine this evening.
    PT went well. We mostly talked and strategized. Since I’m also working with a trainer he’s going to phase out PT. I’ll see him again in a few weeks for a progress check.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,790 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Track: yes
    Exercise: 120mins aqua size
    Steps 10388
    Two days over 10000 steps
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Steps for the 3rd - 11776
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    steplaj wrote: »
    15xia2km294y.jpg

Hello Fat2Fit Challengers!

My name is Steve (aka Steplaj) and I am the group owner for the Fat2Fit Weight Loss Challenge and Support Group. I would like to welcome each and every one of our new and returning challengers. This is truly a spectacular group with an absolutely amazing group of people.

First and foremost, this group belongs to all of us... My moderators and I welcome any input, thoughts, idea's, etc... You can feel free to tag the moderators in your team thread, or you can private message us directly. Your moderators are;
    There are currently six (6) teams and we are beginning this month with approximately 170 active challengers. We always welcome new challengers and you are our best marketing tool, so please feel free to share our group with your family, friends, etc... You can even request they be placed on your team if they decide to join us.

I would like to point out a couple of things about our group. Did you know we have (under announcements) a thread for people with Fitbits and Smart Watches to connect with and add each other? The thread can be found by clicking on this link;
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10478975/fitness-tracker-users#latest

We also have a link which will bring you to the group spreadsheet. All you need to do is click the link below;
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mn3iZQRYdPZnr_O7a1Cj34mh5g0Axlu3TEBlfeAwSwU/edit?usp=sharing

Finally, in past months we have had a "buddy" group where you could post if you were interested in being partnered with a "fitness buddy" to work with you along your fitness journey. I would like to ask everyone what people think about reinstating the buddy system and pairing people up once again. This system helped in the past with things like accountability and support and built some really strong friendships.

If you are interested, please tag Beka ( @beka3695 ) Greg ( @Navydaddjtc ) and myself in a post and let us know...

Thank You, Good Luck, and Have Fun!

Steve ( @steplaj )
    Group Owner/Moderator
    Team Captain - Workout Warriors

@steplaj I'm not sure how the buddy system works on here but I've read throughout my weight loss journey that having a buddy or two increases the chance of losing the weight and keeping it off.
    Not to mention coffee should always be shared.
  • 19shmoo69
    Options
    I'm back on my meal plan. Enjoyed the gym with my kiddos.
    Walked 8961 steps today. It would have been more but my wife is battling a severe migraine and I had to see about her needs. If you are a praying person please lift her up.
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    4/3 check in

Calories: yes under
    Water: yes over
    Exercise: 21DF Barre Legs
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Check-in
    Food: Under, all good choices
    Water: on target
    Exercise: martial arts class, evening walk

Steps
    Mon: 3288
    Tues: 5020
    Wed: 8713

Thursday Plans
    Food and water on track; martial arts practice; morning walk
  • Wishusdonna
    Wishusdonna Posts: 241 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Checking in my stats for Wednesday!

water: slightly under
    Exercise: needed a lie-in (until 6.15!) so none apart from the 14587 steps.

Today's food might be a little off plan. I went to get my seeded loaf out of the breadmaker last night, and it was a pale amorphous lump. Guess who forgot to put yeast in and then didn't realise until the 4-hour bake was done? Then I couldn't get YouTube working this morning for my workout, and didn't have time to make my shake before leaving the house. A banana and some cashews is...okay, isn't it? Hope the tuck shop guy brings round something healthy... :#
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Daily check-ins
    Calories: over
    Exercise: Yes (25 min walk)
    Goal or Improvement for tomorrow:
    watch my calories closely.
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Steps for 4/3 = 15614
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,790 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Exercise: 120 mins aqua size
    Steps 10576
    3 days over 10000 steps
    Goals today 165 mins aquq size went extra today Trim some trees. Get in extra steps
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Daily check-ins
    Calories: over
    Exercise: Yes (25 min walk)
    Goal or Improvement for tomorrow:
    watch my calories closely.

Great goal!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Thursday Check in
    Water: over
    Exercise: Not today

Well, I'm bummed because the baby shower that I've been working so hard on had to be canceled. The little mama is already having contractions and has to be off her feet due to high blood pressure. She is only 31 weeks and we are all praying that she can hold out just a little longer. The baby shower will happen after the baby is born. :)

Steps 4/3-7411
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    To our brilliant fast stepping Fitbit group.

I have sent out a challenge invite for the weekend, if you try to accept it and find it's already full, hold tight as I will set up another challenge when the first one is full.... We are getting to be a large group!
  • 19shmoo69
    Options
    13664 steps
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Steps for the 4th - 17460
  • Wishusdonna
    Wishusdonna Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Checking in for Thursday!
    Exercise: abs and weights, plus 12146 steps.
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Username: davors19
    Weigh in week:Week 1
    Weigh in day: Fri
    Previous Weight: 275
    Todays Weight: 275
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    tess5036 wrote: »
    To our brilliant fast stepping Fitbit group.

I have sent out a challenge invite for the weekend, if you try to accept it and find it's already full, hold tight as I will set up another challenge when the first one is full.... We are getting to be a large group!

You’re a star Tess! Thanks for doing this!
This discussion has been closed.