MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES - April 2019

Options

Replies

• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    ARE YOU READY FOR SOME BASEBALL
    YOUR TEAM NEEDS 6 TEAM MEMBER WHO WOULD LIKE TO PARTAKE IN THE MODS CHALLENGE FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS PLAYING CYBER BASEBALL. IF YOUR INTERESTED IN THIS CHALLENGE QUOTE THIS POSTING AND LET ME KNOW
    WHO'S IN
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    THIS WEEKS MOD CHALLENGE
    ARE YOU READY FOR SOME STREET BASEBALL

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE MODS CHALLENGE FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS
    WE WILL START THE CHALLENGE WHEN ALL OF THE TEAMS REPORT ON THE CAPTAIN THREAD THAT THE TEAMS HAVE BEEN MADE. THIS ONLY FAIR SO WE ALL START OFF ON THE RIGHT FOOT.

THE PLAYING TIME IS A 24 HOUR PERIOD FOR EACH DAY STARTING AT MIDNIGHT EACH DAY. THIS IS TO ACCOMMODATE OUR OVERSEAS MEMBERS.

MAKE UP A BATTING ROSTER…SO THE TEAM KNOWS WHO’S ON FIRST AND SO ON…. EXAMPLE…. GREG IS ON FIRST STEVE IS THE NEXT BATTER AND HITS A DOUBLE THAT PUTS GREG ON 3RD AND STEVE ON 2ND THEN THE NEXT BATTER BUNTS BOTH BASE RUNNERS STAY IN PLACE. NEXT BATTER HITS A TRIPLE …GREG AND STEVE BOTH GO HOME FOR 2 POINT AND THE BATTER IS ON 3RD

YOU ARE ONLY UP ONCE IN A 24 HR PERIOD.

CAPTAIN OR MOTIVATORS WILL POST IN THE CAPTAINS THREAD THE DAILY SCORE I WILL TRANSPOSE IT TO THE SCORECARD THAT WILL BE POSTED IN A CHALLENGE THREAD FOR ALL TO SEE.
    HERE IS HOW THIS WORKS…. TEAM CAPTAINS WILL RECRUIT //ASK 6 MEMBERS TO BE THE YOUR TEAMS BB TEAM. THOSE 6 MEMBERS WILL DO ANY OF THE EXERCISES BELOW TO DETERMINE WHAT BASE THEY LAND ON.
    WHEN YOU COME HOME TOUR TEAMS SCORES 1 POINT….

STEPPING
    7,500 STEPS= SINGLE
    10,000 steps = DOUBLE
    15,000 steps = TRIPLE
    20,000 steps = HOMERUN

WORKOUTS:
    30min workout = single
    45 MIN workout = double
    60 MIN workout = triple
    120 MIN WORKOUT HOMERUN

BUNT = REST DAY

GRAND SLAM = ALL BASES LOADED
    THEN THE NEXT BATTER HITS THE HOMERUN IN EITHER CATEGORY

STRIKE OUT = DO NOTHING FOR THAT DAY…..
    UNLESS IT HAS BEEN DECLARED A REST DAY PRIOR TO YOU BATTING ROTATION FOR THAT DAY OR HAS SET UP IN ADVANCE WITH THE UMPIRE WHICH IS @Navydaddjtc

• Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 693 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options

The mod challenge sounds like fun. I would love to be on our baseball team
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I think it sounds fun too! I’m in!
  • embersdream
    embersdream Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Week 2 weigh in day
    Username:embersdream
    Weigh in day : Monday
    Week 1 : 205
    Week 2: 201.2

Yay I’m down 3.8 lbs
  • embersdream
    embersdream Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Steps for the 6th- 20550
    So many steps!!!
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Week 2 weigh in day

Yay I’m down 3.8 lbs

That is awesome!!
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    digger61 wrote: »
    Digger61
    April Week 1
    Saturday
    PW: 238
    CW: 232.8

Nsv My wife and i decided to go to Cuba next week and when i went to try on clothes I was able to wear a large instead of xxl

Fantastic!!!!!!
  • tess5036
    Options
    Fitbiters.....I've sent out some new invitations and as before if any of the challenges get completely full on issue new challenges to those and it will not yet taking part on that challenge.

I've also issued a challenge for a virtual track, those are quite nice as they not limited to only 10 people
  • tess5036
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Sunday check in
    Calories; as I'm not waiting in I'm going to try not counting them so carefully over the next few days and see how I go.
    Water; over
    Exercise; light day but ankle is getting better so hoping to be more active tomorrow 45 mins spin, weights
    Tomorrow; more cardio, and hopefully back to usual

I'd love to be on the baseball team, do we have to do the work out straight after batting or can it be any time during that day. However if you have 6 without me or someone else wants to do it I'll happily step aside,as I really do not understand the rules of baseball. I have at least 90 minutes of exercise planned for the morning
  • tess5036
    Options
    Steps 4/6 = 15534

Impressive!!!!!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Username: FitGirlLife72
    Week: April Week 2
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    PW: 126.4
    CW: 124.8

Brilliant weigh-in! I hope you were delighted!

Thank you so much I was so excited this morning! Goal weight is finally within reach. I started at 164 so I am almost a full 40 lbs down from my start weight 😀

Wow! That is so fabulous! Super excited for you! 😀
  • tess5036
    Options
    Username: FitGirlLife72
    Week: April Week 2
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    PW: 126.4
    CW: 124.8

Wonderful, especially as it gets harder and harder to lose weight the slimmer you get, nice one
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Sunday Check in
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: 50 minutes on the treadmill

Y'all, I wanted to share a pic collage that I made today. I started WW in January of 2017 weighing almost 265 lbs and was in pain all the time. I couldn't really walk without pain and I had constant issues with my back. I knew something had to change so I joined WW and it did a lot of good for me. But the weight came off so incredibly slow and it was always one step forward and two steps back. Then I started intermittent fasting almost two months ago and I don't ever want to stop. It is my sweet spot!! I NEVER would have imagined that I could go without eating breakfast and drink black coffee! But I do! I love the challenge of going 18 to 20 hours without eating and then enjoying my meal to the fullest. I'm not eating "diet" foods. I'm eating real food and cooking amazing meals.

The two tops pics of me are wearing size 20 pants and a 3XL tops. The blue top was so tight on my arms and now fits perfectly. The pic of me in the black print shirt is a 1X slim cut that my husband bought me two years ago!! The pants are a size 14 regular. A size 14!!! :o I haven't been in a 14 since I was 14 years old! :D My weight this morning was 211 lbs. :)

I'm also so very grateful for this group. You all inspire me every day and I know that it's the combination of everything that I am doing that will see my last 50 lbs come off. :)

Steps:
    4/5-6700
    4/6-13,082 (Sooo much shopping!!)

9lrttszzsif8.png

• AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Week 2 weigh in day

Yay I’m down 3.8 lbs

Wow! I hope you are super duper happy!
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Hey @Navydaddjtc - I love the idea of the baseball game. Count me in if we need players!

🎵 Take me out to the ball game... 🎵
  • tess5036
    Options
    Sunday Check in

Y'all, I wanted to share a pic collage that I made today. I started WW in January of 2017 weighing almost 265 lbs and was in pain all the time. I couldn't really walk without pain and I had constant issues with my back. I knew something had to change so I joined WW and it did a lot of good for me. But the weight came off so incredibly slow and it was always one step forward and two steps back. Then I started intermittent fasting almost two months ago and I don't ever want to stop. It is my sweet spot!! I NEVER would have imagined that I could go without eating breakfast and drink black coffee! But I do! I love the challenge of going 18 to 20 hours without eating and then enjoying my meal to the fullest. I'm not eating "diet" foods. I'm eating real food and cooking amazing meals.

The two tops pics of me are wearing size 20 pants and a 3XL tops. The blue top was so tight on my arms and now fits perfectly. The pic of me in the black print shirt is a 1X slim cut that my husband bought me two years ago!! The pants are a size 14 regular. A size 14!!! :o I haven't been in a 14 since I was 14 years old! :D My weight this morning was 211 lbs. :)

I'm also so very grateful for this group. You all inspire me every day and I know that it's the combination of everything that I am doing that will see my last 50 lbs come off. :)

Steps:
    4/5-6700

9lrttszzsif8.png

Inspirational, you have done phenomenally well and you are looking fantastic, it's so lovely to see the progress pictures I hope you can feel the progress as much as it shows
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Sunday Check in

Steps:
    4/5-6700

9lrttszzsif8.png

That's AWESOME, way to go and great pictures.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    4249 steps. Who knew that pushing a cart will not register steps on my watch? Not me, but I drank good coffee today. I guess that makes up for it.
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Sunday Check in

Steps:
    4/5-6700

9lrttszzsif8.png

Look at you, girlfriend! That is one amazing chick right there in those pics!!! :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.