Water; over
    Exercise; ankle still playing up, so only 1 hour body combat
    Tomorrow,; increase calorie deficit and do more cardio

Steps; 12,047
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    :smiley: Hi new peeps!!!!
    Steps for Sunday the 31st - 12706

Had a great and busy weekend. I ate deliciously lol, back to the healthy stuff today :+1:
  • bethanie0825
    tess5036 wrote: »
    Have you got a fitbit?

To all our new (and existing members), who are not part fop out fitbit group. If you have a fitbit group and run regualr challanges which can really help to keep the steps up. If you would like to join us just message me, or add me on fitbit (with a message telling me who you are, you can find me here :)
    https://www.fitbit.com/user/53Q6MJ
    Once I know who you are I'll send you messages with who is who so yu can becvome part of out stepping group, and join in the challanges.

I just sent you a friend request on Fitbit, there wasn't anywhere on the invite to explain that I was in this group lol. I have the same profile picture there as I do here.
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Have you got a fitbit?

To all our new (and existing members), who are not part fop out fitbit group. If you have a fitbit group and run regualr challanges which can really help to keep the steps up. If you would like to join us just message me, or add me on fitbit (with a message telling me who you are, you can find me here :)
    Once I know who you are I'll send you messages with who is who so yu can becvome part of out stepping group, and join in the challanges.

I just sent you a friend request on Fitbit, there wasn't anywhere on the invite to explain that I was in this group lol. I have the same profile picture there as I do here.

Hi Bethanie, Ive got it, Im in bed now so will send you detials in the moring, but you should have a challange in your inbox :)
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Glad to be back for April! March was a really tough month - I’m a special Ed teacher and there was just a lot going on. At this point I’m focusing on the basics - sticking to my workouts and making good food choices. Over the last 5 years I’ve gained back about 20lbs. Last year I had a persistent IT band issue, and recently a shoulder injury. I got a cortisone shot last week, and I’m hopeful that it’s helping.

I am going to try to check in each day to help stay on track. I’m not logging food yet, just focusing on good choices and sticking with my usual meal choices,

Monday
    Food - on track
    Exercise - 4 mile run
    So far on track for the week
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    d0g6fz9h75eu.jpg

Just sayin' :)
  • angielove88
    angielove88 Posts: 85 Member
    edited April 2019
    Have you got a fitbit?

Hi! I also sent you a friend request but didn't let me send a message.
    Here's my profile URL in case anyone else wants to add me :)

https://www.fitbit.com/user/4ZJXGH
  • bethanie0825
    edited April 2019
    @UTMom81 This is awesome!!!!!

Here's my fitbit page in case anyone wants to follow: https://www.fitbit.com/user/468VBP
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,075 Member
    https://youtu.be/zlc5Bii_Qf8

I had to share this.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,572 Member
    edited April 2019
    Monday Check-in
    Food: slightly under
    Water: on target
    Exercise: martial arts class

Tuesday Plans
    - Food under/on target; water on target
    - Outdoor walk and a Classical Stretch session

@19shmoo69 - Oh. My. That is SUPER silly!

@UTMom81- I love the Appalachian Trail update!
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    4/1

Food: under calories
    Water: over
    Exercise: Total Body Cardio Fix
    Goal for tomorrow: Stay under calories and keep eating mostly non processed foods.
  • bethanie0825
    Steps for April 1st- 14731
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 689 Member
    edited April 2019
    Username: Jactop
    Weigh in week: week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 207
    Current weight: 206

Steps
    3/29 - 12,056
    3/30 - 12,707
    3/31 - 7,185
    4/1 - 5,474

• UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,360 Member
    UTMom81
    Week 1
    Tuesday
    Previous: 153
    Current: 155

My own fault. I was consistently inconsistent this week and it shows. Lesson learned...again.
  • Wishusdonna
    Wishusdonna Posts: 241 Member
    Wow... I've been trying to get on for days. Wouldn't work at all on my phone app, and took 3 goes just on the laptop.

Steps I think I'm missing:

28/3 - 14168
    29/3 10828
    30/3 30063
    31/3 7467
    01/4 14631

STS on my Monday weigh in

Previous 169
    Current 169

So frustrating! My tummy looks flatter, but I'm now stepping up as I need to burn fat, as well as just doing quick HIITs and weights.
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    UTMom81
    Week 1
    Tuesday
    Previous: 153
    Current: 155

My own fault. I was consistently inconsistent this week and it shows. Lesson learned...again.

What’s the words from that Taylor Swift song? Shake it off! 😂 Now we will all have that song in our head today. Sorry everyone! You’ve got this week Tami!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    @19shmoo69, I NEVER get tired of watching that video!!! :D:D Love me some Tim Hawkins!! <3
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Steps for 4/1 = 18190
This discussion has been closed.