MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES - April 2019

Options

Replies

• Pricanma13
    Pricanma13 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    OMG I feel like such a slacker. My name is Shayda, First time doing this, but I like the idea of working as a team.

Username: Pricanma13
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 224.6
    Todays Weight: 224.6 (I'll do better)

Calories: Getting the day started
    Water: Over
    Exercise: Walk
    Goal or Improvement for tomorrow: Complete a workout and meal prep
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Pricanma13 wrote: »
    OMG I feel like such a slacker. My name is Shayda, First time doing this, but I like the idea of working as a team.

Welcome top the group, its great doing it as a team, and we are here to supprt you and help, we exchange ideas, can reassure you, and also help when the going gets tough (as it does for all of us from time to time). Call on us if its hard, and share your successess when its going well, its great to be part fo the Mission Slimpossibles :)
  • tess5036
    Options
    tess5036 wrote: »
    Have you got a fitbit?

To all our new (and existing members), who are not part fop out fitbit group. If you have a fitbit group and run regualr challanges which can really help to keep the steps up. If you would like to join us just message me, or add me on fitbit (with a message telling me who you are, you can find me here :)
    https://www.fitbit.com/user/53Q6MJ
    Once I know who you are I'll send you messages with who is who so yu can becvome part of out stepping group, and join in the challanges.

Hi! I also sent you a friend request but didn't let me send a message.
    Here's my profile URL in case anyone else wants to add me :)

https://www.fitbit.com/user/4ZJXGH

Got you. For you and @bethanie0825 I'll send you a series of messages this evening telling you who is who on my friends list so you can add people, and the other team members will also know who you are as well.

You should both have had invites to a challange :)

Its fantastic to have you on board!!!!
  • tess5036
    Options
    Wow... I've been trying to get on for days. Wouldn't work at all on my phone app, and took 3 goes just on the laptop.

Steps I think I'm missing:

28/3 - 14168
    29/3 10828
    30/3 30063
    31/3 7467
    01/4 14631

STS on my Monday weigh in

Previous 169
    Current 169

So frustrating! My tummy looks flatter, but I'm now stepping up as I need to burn fat, as well as just doing quick HIITs and weights.

Its nit just about the scales, if your tummy looks flatter then you are doing something right :) You can change size and shape and remain a simailr weight, but if you are changing shape you are loosing fat. Way to go!!!!!!
  • tess5036
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    UTMom81
    Week 1
    Tuesday
    Previous: 153
    Current: 155

My own fault. I was consistently inconsistent this week and it shows. Lesson learned...again.

Hugs, you are human and its only 2 lbs (prob some water in there as well).
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Daily check-ins
    Calories: under
    Water: under
    Exercise: walked for 15 min.
    Goal or Improvement for tomorrow:
    Drink more water and try to walk for 20 min.

Feeling good and still very motivated. ;)
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,804 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Mon April 1
    Tracked no
    Calories way under
    Exercise 120 mins aqua size 45 mins extra walking
    steps 10756
    today went to aquasize classes more walking and weights
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Pricanma13 wrote: »

Hi @Pricanma13 - Please let go of feeling like a slacker, if you can! We are all in this together, and all working to be a little better today than we were yesterday. Take a look at where you were yesterday and aim just a little higher today, and you will meet those goals! @tess5036 is so right, that this is a great group you have found. We are glad to have you!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 1
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 213.6
    Todays Weight: 212.8

I don't understand what is happening. I posted last night about my Fitbit and that I'm buying a new one and today I posted my Tuesday weight and both posts aren't showing up. So, I'm posting this again to see if it shows up.

I posted that I liked the Tim Hawkin's video that was posted and that showed up. Weird!! Unless I'm not hitting the post reply button and y'all that is entirely possible! :D:o

Steps 4/1-8428
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    digger61 wrote: »
    Daily check in
    Mon April 1
    Tracked no
    Calories way under
    Exercise 120 mins aqua size 45 mins extra walking
    steps 10756
    today went to aquasize classes more walking and weights

You’ve really been consistent with your exercise which is awesome! I hope you are feeling good!
  • Kres567
    Options

I don't understand what is happening. I posted last night about my Fitbit and that I'm buying a new one and today I posted my Tuesday weight and both posts aren't showing up. So, I'm posting this again to see if it shows up.

I posted that I liked the Tim Hawkin's video that was posted and that showed up. Weird!! Unless I'm not hitting the post reply button and y'all that is entirely possible! :D:o

Steps 4/1-8428

Nice loss!!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options

Steps 4/1-8428

FYI - this post DID show up. Congratulations on the great weigh-in this week!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Tuesday check in
    Food - stuck to my plan
    Exercise - 3 mile run andlifting with the trainer

Still going cautiously with the weights. I go back to PT tomorrow and hopefully will get more direction.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    @19shmoo69, I NEVER get tired of watching that video!!! :D:D Love me some Tim Hawkins!! <3

He is Awesome. My wife played that video for me. It is now my theme song. Lol
  • Kres567
    Options
    Week 1
    Weigh Day - Tuesday
    Previous Weight - 244
    Current Weight - 242.4

So many steps. And since switching back to night shift, I eat between noon and midnight only and it seems to be doing the trick! I think the fact that I don't eat after midnight or before noon, helps my Levothyroxine work better; has to be taken on an empty stomach and you can't eat for at least 30 mins after. I take it at 0630 so it has all morning to do it's thing.

Great loss!!! All your consistency is paying off!
  • Kres567
    Options
    ka97 wrote: »
    Tuesday check in
    Food - stuck to my plan
    Exercise - 3 mile run andlifting with the trainer

Still going cautiously with the weights. I go back to PT tomorrow and hopefully will get

Great day!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    mws9zeeoxfcn.jpg

TEAM LBS LOST

1st - SHRINKING ASSETS -66.4
    2nd - WAIST AWAYS- 58.0
    3rd - MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES - 53.2

Guys. GUYS. It just hit me that we as a group lost more than 50 pounds last month! Wowzers! Go, Slimpossibles, go!

We really had a great month! Go team!
This discussion has been closed.