WEIGHT NO MORE - April 2019

Options

Replies

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Batter up!
    Robin and I got to NC safe and sound. We have our agenda laid out with something fun every evening. I even got in a long run yesterday.
    I ended up with 16,490 steps yesterday. I think that’s my highest yet.
    We listened to phitnphat for about 90 minutes driving here. Ooohhh that’s a lot of swearing. Definitely some good stuff. It was also affirming to me why I’ve been so successful. And the % of weight loss to current body weight makes since why the end is slower.
    Gotta run. Yoga time and last week of training begins.

Have a great week everyone!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    I WILL PUT A LINK ON THE F2F HOMEPAGE LATER TODAY FOR THE SCORE CARD...
    POST SURGERY CONSULT TODAY AND A PCP APPOINTMENT
    SO I AM IN TOWN ALL DAY
  • gottagetthisdown
    gottagetthisdown Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Good morning Everyone!As the saga continues the same 2 pounds I gained last week I lost this week, hopefully they will stay gone forever. This weekend was one of my best in a while, I did not plan my meals but I paid more attention to what I was eating. I drank at least 80 oz of water each day and even did the workout I skipped Friday yesterday. Friday night the family and I went bowling so we all had bowling alley pizza :/ it didn't taste good but I had to eat so I did. Overall it was a good weekend and I'm happy about it.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    As GingerPwr said, I could use the motivation to exercise but will be out of town next week. When will this start?
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi! Hope everyone had a nice weekend! Mine was good, but I overate both days. I've got to get my eating back in control today! Today I will get outside for a walk, prep vegetables for tonight's meal, and plan meals for the next couple days.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! It's a new week!!

Last two days were pretty good - food, water and steps all good and even got in yoga both Saturday and Sunday!

Today our new gal starts so I'll need to get all my work done this morning (she's with HR) then we'll have lunch together and spend the afternoon talking about different pack sizes, cases, pallets and truck weight limits etc :) then I'll set her free to be trained by our other customer service person. I want her to start hearing the food industry lingo before being dropped into it head first. I want her to succeed!

So with that - I need to run and get a lot of stuff done :)

Oh and I'll play baseball too. My first instinct was to decline, which means I need to do it...right?? :)
  • NuggetBrain
    NuggetBrain Posts: 526 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    User ID: NuggetBrain
    Week Number: Week 2 (Monday)
    Previous weight: 253.6
    Current weight: 254.4
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I'll play too
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    a1bzjl62tglq.jpg

WEEK 1 WINNERS ARE.....

As a whole we lost 22.4 lbs or 0.07% !!!

TEAM % LOST

1st - Mission Slimpossibles- 0.34%
    2nd - Waist Aways- 0.30%
    3rd - Shrinking Assets- 0.15%

TEAM LBS LOST

1st - Mission Slimpossibles - 18.1
    2nd - Waist Aways- 14.1
    3rd - Shrinking Assets- 7.5

INDIVIDUAL % LOST

1st - @kmfeig87 - 3.47%
    2nd - @Austinraudhain - 2.98%
    3rd - @Fitgirllife72 - 2.77%

INDIVUDUAL LBS LOST

1st - @Digger61 - 5.2
    2nd - @kmfeig87 - 5.0
    3rd - @luciicul -4.6

HONORABLE MENTIONS

@iLadyT
    @kammerkv1
    @rosetigger
    @angielove88
    @reflectionofme
    @phoebe112476
    @kirsten11872

• jedaschultz
    jedaschultz Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    User ID: jedaschultz
    Week Number: Week 2
    Previous weight: 200.4
    Current weight: 201.8

:/
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    lenka1 wrote: »
    Ladies, how do you deal with buying swimwear?
    This year I’d love to find modest 2 piece set... but is there such a thing when you’re 34ddd?

I hear ya. 32DD/32DDD here... usually triple in swimwear for slightly more coverage. I have a Betsey Johnson top that I really like and one from Amazon. I tend to spend more on tops then get basic bottoms that are cheaper/will match more. Zulily has some awesome finds on swimwear yearround but no returns usually.

If ordering online make sure you get a top that ties at the neck AND back (rather than the little metal claspy thing). That’s the one thing I really try to stick to that works for me. I’ve also found good sets at JC Penney on more than one occasion.

Good luck, I know how frustrating it can be. <3
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for Monday
    Logged food: yes, over
    Water: about 2 litres again
    Exercise: elliptical machine at gym
    Steps: 17,062
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 - yep, one more trip to go! on Sunday i leave for new york, and i’ll come home Saturday!
    I’m hoping you’re right about most of my weight gain being water, and i realized it’s also my TOM! I am going to get back on track this week, stuck to my plan pretty good today and made sure to drink lots of water! thanks for the reminder!

Daily log in for: Monday April 8
    Logged: yes, under
    Water: 7, working on my 8th right now
    Exercise: did the Leslie Sansone 40 minute burn DVD!
    Steps: 12,455
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    Robin and I had a great time tonight. Went to Goodwill. 9 cute tops including a beautiful blue silk one, 2 cotton white eyelet, taupe banana Republic and a coral linen and a pair of pants for a total of $40. Then went downtown for a delicious Mediterranean dinner.
    I sat in the back of the room today and used the space to pace back and forth just about the whole class time. Got in my 10K steps.
    Robin found a trail for us to run tomorrow morning. Hope everyone is off to a good start this week.

• Mrsbell8well
    Options
    n5crb9cronig.jpeg
    My treasures
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    check in for Monday
    Logged: yes, under
    Water: 10+cups
    Exercise: 1.5hr walk, 30 min strength, plank challenge day 7 (163min)
    Steps: 15,494
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Thanks ladies for great advices on swimsuit shopping!

I found bunch of websites that sell bra sized ones and I ordered couple of clearance tops to try. Whatever doesn’t fit will go back...

Bottoms don’t matter at all I can fit in any basic ones no problem. Can’t wait to start getting my packages :)

@Mrsbell8well it’s so awesome that you have a workout/lifestyle buddy! I bet you’re gonna benefit from that big time. Both of you.
This discussion has been closed.