WEIGHT NO MORE - April 2019

Options

Replies

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @gingerpwr you are just flying down that scale! Glad things are stabilizing. Do some exercise today. You will be glad you did.
    @julie8468 thanks for all your sweet comments. You are a welcome addition to our team. Feels like you have been with us a good while. Spring weather is coming. This is all part of it. Hang in there.
    @Hope002 I always admire your physical activities. Great job.
    @sleepymom5 little steps will keep you successful. Glad your having fun.
    @cyndiesstuff I agree with @lenka1 and others you are the glue that holds us together. We need you and I think you need us too. We can all relate to your struggles physically and mentally. I know your strong. Its hard to think clearly when we’re trying to heal. Just breathe. You are worthy of a strong slender toned healthy body!
    @phoebe112476 that’s a great nsv!
    @carlsoda so glad your new gal is working out for you. It makes life so much easier when we’re having fun.
    @twyla77 you live such an exciting life! It’s been fun traveling with you.
    Today is day 3 of training. Hump day. Robin and I going running this morning before work.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    Baseball-
    4/7 ran 34 minutes, yoga 30, steps 16,491
    4/8 steps 11,978, yoga 30
    4/9 steps 8763 yoga 30
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Check in for Tuesday
    Ate: Better than i have been
    Water: 36 oz
    Exercise: nope
    Steps: 2515 steps

Sorry about the flake out yesterday. at least i was able to stop the binging yesterday.

@sleepymom5 i am ok. just have been having a really hard time and was feeling sorry for myself. i don't know how all you stay at home people do it. usually i would have just went to work and it would have been over but i sat and wallowed in it. not pretty. i can record the weights and stuff. you just enjoy yourself.

@phoebe112476 that is awesome phoebe. good job staying on track! omg and i love your nsv! yay boob bone! where have you been? lol

@gottagetthisdown i know your right. i will figure this out. just haven't yet! how is the nutritionist?

@Julie8468 i am not really sure how this works either. i was kinda out of it yesterday. i was feeling sorry for myself and had no way to escape! i will look into the baseball thing. but i am not a huge sports person. i am in michigan and it was 72 monday and now tomorrow they are calling for snow! gotta love it i guess! ohh and over the weekend i made chicken tortilla soup. ohhhh girl, its like a party in your mouth.

@carlsoda thanks friend. that is what i did yesterday. wow, 4 cats! how many do you have?

@hope002 awwhh thanks. you are great!

@nstephenson01 you right. no bats allowed. i am burning my bat!

@lenka1 ahhh yes cyndie is the stickiest!! lol. and your right! i love all of you guys to the moon and back.

@pacsnc6 thanks for checking in lady!!

@Mrsbell8well that is a beautiful ring! wow. just lovely. you have come so far. ohhh my and i love love love thai food! hot and spicey! thats the way we like it!

@GingerPwr omgosh 2 lbs gone for good! yesssssss. and thanks i was being real negative and i wallowed in it for a while. but i am ok i will do this.

• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    IF THIS TEAM IS IN ON THE BASEBALL CHALLENGE I NEED YOU TO POST YOUR DAILY RUNS OVER ON THE CHALLENGE PAGE AND I'LL POST THE REST
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10737379/mods-week-2-challenge-r-u-ready-for-some-baseball#latest
    I ALSO SENT CAPTAIN EDIT RIGHTS IF YOU CHOOSE TO EDIT YOUR OWN
    THANKS GREG
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    ARE YOU READY FOR SOME BASEBALL
    YOUR TEAM NEEDS 6 TEAM MEMBER WHO WOULD LIKE TO PARTAKE IN THE MODS CHALLENGE FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS PLAYING CYBER BASEBALL. IF YOUR INTERESTED IN THIS CHALLENGE QUOTE THIS POSTING AND LET ME KNOW
    WHO'S IN

BASEBALL TEAM

@GingerPwr
    @Mrsbell8well
    @pacsnc6
    @hope002
    @carlsoda
    @Julie8468
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc i tried to update the spreadsheet with the names of our team and I am view only.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    ARE YOU READY FOR SOME BASEBALL
    YOUR TEAM NEEDS 6 TEAM MEMBER WHO WOULD LIKE TO PARTAKE IN THE MODS CHALLENGE FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS PLAYING CYBER BASEBALL. IF YOUR INTERESTED IN THIS CHALLENGE QUOTE THIS POSTING AND LET ME KNOW
    WHO'S IN

BASEBALL TEAM

@GingerPwr
    @Mrsbell8well
    @pacsnc6
    @hope002
    @carlsoda
    @Julie8468

TEAM HAS PUT ON THE SCORECARD CYNDIE THANKS
    NOW I NEED THE SCORE FROM SUNDAY MONDAY AND TUESDAY
    POSTED OVER ON THE MOD CHALLENGE AND I'LL DO THE REST
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10737379/mods-week-2-challenge-r-u-ready-for-some-baseball#latest
    THANKS GREG

• cyndiesstuff
    Options
    No problem buddy! @Navydaddjtc
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    Mrsbell8well
    Wednesday
    Week 2
    PW 152.2
    CW 152.6
    +.4
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    Weight No More BASEBALL SCORES (I think I figured it out right)

4/7
    @GingerPwr
    @Mrsbell8well 64 minutes, 16491steps - triple and triple
    @pacsnc6 30 minutes, 5979 steps
    @hope002
    @carlsoda
    @Julie8468 30 minutes, 12825 steps

4/8
    @GingerPwr
    @Mrsbell8well 30 minutes, 11978 steps - single and double
    @pacsnc6 30 minutes, 7841 steps
    @hope002 163 minutes, 15494 steps
    @carlsoda
    @Julie8468 30 minutes, 17062 steps

4/9
    @GingerPwr
    @Mrsbell8well 30 minutes, 8763 steps - single and single
    @pacsnc6 rest day
    @hope002 75 minutes, 10606 steps
    @carlsoda
    @Julie8468 7808 steps

STEPPING
    7,500 STEPS= SINGLE
    10,000 steps = DOUBLE
    15,000 steps = TRIPLE
    20,000 steps = HOMERUN

WORKOUTS:
    30min workout = single
    45 MIN workout = double
    60 MIN workout = triple
    120 MIN WORKOUT HOMERUN

BUNT = REST DAY

GRAND SLAM = ALL BASES LOADED
    THEN THE NEXT BATTER HITS THE HOMERUN IN EITHER CATEGORY

STRIKE OUT = DO NOTHING FOR THAT DAY…..
    UNLESS IT HAS BEEN DECLARED A REST DAY PRIOR TO YOU BATTING ROTATION FOR THAT DAY
  • cyndiesstuff
    edited April 2019
    Options
    rg65nd7tiq74.jpg

For our baseball team players:

@GingerPwr
    @Mrsbell8well
    @pacsnc6
    @hope002
    @carlsoda
    @Julie8468

we need your info, i think i got most of this right. but to make it easier please check in as follows.

4/10 @cyndiesstuff work out minutes, steps, and then corresponding runs for each

then i will take our info and give it to @Navydaddjtc I'll have a popcorn please!! Play ball.
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well ohhh man, thai food got ya! thats ok. enjoy your mini vaca and you can hit it hard when you get back!! enjoy my friend.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    rg65nd7tiq74.jpg

@GingerPwr
    @Mrsbell8well
    @pacsnc6
    @hope002
    @carlsoda
    @Julie8468

we need your info, i think i got most of this right. but to make it easier please check in as follows.

4/10 @cyndiesstuff work out minutes, steps, and then corresponding runs for each

then i will take our info and give it to @Navydaddjtc I'll have a popcorn please!! Play ball.

Here's mine:

4/07 - 10,058 steps + 20 minutes workout
    4/08 - 10,295 steps
    4/09 - 10,615 steps + 15 minutes workout

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
    THANKS GUYS I APPRECIATE THIS
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff - so good to see you happy today! Just remember, be kind to yourself right now and let your body heal. I only have 1 cat. I worry she may get lonely when we are at work, but I also think she loves being the only baby at home. She does get a lot of attention :)

Tuesday Check in:

Food - BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD - today I'm trying to get back on track!!
    Water - Good!
    Exercise - 10,000+ steps + yoga

Scale is up like 2 pounds today due to far too many carbs yesterday, but as long as I can get my cravings under control they will come back off fast. It's amazing how when I was on Whole30 towards the end everything was good, no cravings but I think mentally when it ended I was struggling to stay with it. It's very hard having an end date to something because in your mind it's finished. I likely need to do a WholeLifetime plan :)

OK - got to get back to work but greeting to everyone!! Have a great day!!

• Mrsbell8well
    Options
    I feel great and look skinny! I’m disappointed my new belks size 8 pants I bought last month are already getting too baggy. My body is changing from all the activity. Damn I look good!!!
    @cyndiesstuff welcome back girlfriend! You love my ring??? I keep buying $8 rings from Walmart. Trying to figure out the style I love before I buy “real” at goal lol
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    I woke up at 5:30 am. Did my yoga then Robin and I went running at a near by park. Tonight I’m getting Sephora make over. Sigh...life is so good!!! Really enjoying my time!
    Hump day everyone.
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Hello Fat2Fit Challengers!

Just a quick announcement to let everyone know that Mari ( @mari_moulin ) has stepped down and away from the group again for a bit of quality life time with her family and such... Knowing Mari - I am sure she is in and out of the group all the time and I am positive she will be around to help us anytime we need it...

In the meantime, I have asked @jugar if she would be interested in becoming a moderator and helping us to run the group. Liselyn had mentioned to Becky that she was interested in doing more with the group and I know she has been doing great as a team captain... Liselyn has accepted and is now the groups newest Group Moderator. Please take a minute to say hi and congratulate her on her well deserved promotion... Please remember, these are not paid positions, everything she does - she is doing for all of us! Thank you Liselyn - for stepping up and working to help everyone in the Fat2Fit Weight Loss Challenge!

Steve - Group Owner

• hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    rg65nd7tiq74.jpg

@GingerPwr
    @Mrsbell8well
    @pacsnc6
    @hope002
    @carlsoda
    @Julie8468

4/07 - 14,597 steps + 135 minutes workout
This discussion has been closed.