WEIGHT NO MORE - April 2019

Replies

• kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Hello and happy Thursday, almost TGIF!!! :smiley:

I am feeling really good! I have been staying on track. We went out to dinner last night so I wasn't able to workout, but I ate well and got in over 10K steps for the day. I had some wine and fish for dinner, it was good. The scale has been the exact same since Monday morning. I am hoping tomorrow I will see a drop, I will be hitting the elliptical tonight. I usually see a decent drop when I have been on track and the scale hasn't moved, then all of a sudden it drops a pound or 2, which I am hoping to see by Saturday. I am still down from my last weigh-in, only .2 from being back in the 160's. I can't wait to see the 150's again, but I am taking it day by day, I will get there!

@Mrsbell8well you look great! Love the makeover!

@cyndiesstuff sounds like you are getting better every day! Take care of yourself, don't overdue it!

@lennoncpa I am sure you are so happy Monday is April 15th! Hang in there, you are almost at the finish line! Enjoy your trip to CA. It is so hard to control our portions, but sounds like you are succeeding!

Sorry for all of you that are getting hit with this April snow, so crazy!

Hope you have a great day! :smile:
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    @nstephenson01 I have been there too many times! I was 155 in December, now I am back in the 170's, almost back in the 160's, but I was right there and undid all my hard work! Stick with it, you will get back on track! :smiley:
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,117 Member
    Ljdanny
    Week 2
    Thursday
    Pw 187.2
    Cw 187.7
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    How do we know if we bat twice on a day... or is that even possible?

I got a double for over 10k steps and/or for a 45 minute workout.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    @Mrsbell8well way to go hot stuff!
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    @Mrsbell8well you look amazing!!!
  • hkfleming
    hkfleming Posts: 146 Member
    I'm here!

User ID: hkfleming
    Week: 2
    Weigh-in Day: Thursday
    Previous weight: 185.2
    Current weight: 184.6
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    Daily check in for Thursday
    Logged food: yes, over
    Water: about 2 litres of water, 1 lg coffee and then yes wine with late dinner..
    Exercise: 60 minute evening spin class (fyi. Fitbit doesn’t register anything when I’m biking)
    Steps: 8,258
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,426 Member
    @cyndiesstuff 11,677 steps and 30 minutes exercise

Today was a good day - ended up staying home due to inches and inches and inches and inches of snow. Our roads were actually reported as no travel advised until 3:00 pm. So I stayed put. I had my computer and did some work, I also cleaned a little in the basement (needed room for a new freezer) and got in steps. Not a bad work day at all, I also didn’t eat too much either, missed lunch but drank a ton of water.

• hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Daily check in for Thursday
    Logged food: yes, slightly over, but still under maintenance
    Water: about 6-7 cups
    Exercise: none
    Steps: 3,791

I took an unplanned rest day today. It was just too busy at work and then at home too. Plus it rained half a day then it turned into snow, so I couldn't go for my long walk. Usually this is the time when I binge eat, but I resisted. I just called it a rest day and didn't eat anything after dinner, which I had at 5:30. I still call it a success :smiley:
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Last day of training. I have loved this city. It is very hip and gay friendly. I’m planning to bring Molly here for her birthday end of May.
    Thanks for all the nice compliments team. I feel great.
    I have to say though, I am really looking forward to getting back into a normal routine. And it sounds crazy but I miss skipping dinner. It was hard to do with my daughter here. But there were nights I just wasn’t hungry.
    We get out early today. Hopefully by 3:30 and home by 8ish.
    I need to get out the door to get in my run and yoga. More later.
    TGIF!!!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    @cyndiesstuff 6,629 steps and 45 minutes exercise
    I got out the Wii Fit for a change and did the stair stepping for 10 minutes (800 steps).
    that doesn't hit any speed records but it was a comfortable speed for the way I feel this week. I think my sore throat has finally gone away but I have congestion and a cough.
    I am trying hard to get rid of this so I can go to visit my Mom next week. We leave Sunday.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    @Mrsbell8well that pizza looks yummy what is the crust made with?
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Check in for Thursday
    Ate: Better than i have been
    Water: not enough oz
    Exercise: nope
    Steps: 3723 steps

I felt quite a bit better yesterday. I got the bills done. Worked on the medical stuff. and of course did a lot of resting. Jim got in an accident yesterday. he is alright, just a little shook and his neck hurts a little. he was rear ended sitting at a stop light. put down your phones people. wow. michigan really needs to crack down on this.

@nstephenson01 thats just a small gain. we all know that you didn't eat and extra 7000 calories. you did not undo two weeks progress. put that beautiful smile back on your face and move on. your building the new you. that's an important job.

@lennoncpa i bet you are giddy that you are almost to the end. good job at getting your "nut problem" under control..
    5uzkgdeedgxp.jpg
    ohh i know that clients all to well. i work at a brokerage office and we will have people call us from their tax office and want to make last minute contributions to their ira's. they are spoiled. for sure. ohhh and california that will be really nice.

@Shirin_K nice loss girl. you are doing great. it's hard to get back on track. do some journaling and figure out your why's. make a commitment right now. it ends today. what is the next best decision you can make to get this under control. lol snow man in the middle of april. bahhhhaaaa

@kirsten11872 sounds like you have been working it girl. look out 160's. this time its for good.

@ljdanny thats just a baby gain. you know how to do this. we are right her for you. what is one thing you can do everyday over the week end that will further you to your goal? make a plan and commit to do. put it in writing. words are very powerful.

@Mrsbell8well first of all love love love pizza! and girl you in those skinny jeans are smoking hot! angelina is on fire! call the fireman! i never really thought about "gay friendly". our country is more open than it has ever been but like with any other change it still takes time. i am glad you found a place that you are not judged.

@hkfleming wooooo whooo. very nice loss for week 2. keep up the hard work.

@Julie8468 thanks for checking in. maybe the late dinner was the culprit of the overeat? analyze why you over ate. don't beat yourself about it but really look at it in detail and figure out why it happens. use this as a learning experience.

@carlsoda wow sounds like you had a very productive snow day. good job lady!!

@hope002 i call that a great nsv. if you usually binge and you didn't? thats huge news. good job.

@pacsnc6 ohhh no it sounds like your crappola has settled in your chest. are you on antibiotics? feel better soon.

This discussion has been closed.