WEIGHT NO MORE - April 2019

Options

Replies

• hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff I've been doing hot yoga almost every Friday for more than 5 month. I love it. Especially the glass of wine at home, after shower :blush:
    I hate normal yoga as I am very inflexible(nonflexible????) well I am not flexible, it's what I am trying to say :smiley:
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @pacsnc6 the pizza was from Mellow Mushroom restaurant. It’s a chain that I’ve never heard of. Very yummy. We requested vegan crust but honestly I don’t know what was in it. But it’s delicious.
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff and everyone: thank-you for your posts and advice. I’m now all set. I’ve added in my calendar all the restaurants we are going to and when, plus what I am ordering. So no need to open the menu. I am perfectly happy with a Perrier and lime to drink.

Ok bubble goals
    Year: 132 lbs maintained which is a healthy bmi for me, plus 2L of water a day and 3x week exercising regularly. Would love to be a runner, but not sure..
    Month: water intake up and loose 7 lbs, log everyday work out 3-5 times a week.
    Week: eat according to my calorie plan while travelling, get to hotel gym and catch up on sleep.
    Day-tomorrow: get family organized without me, pack, steps at airport, not get lost or stranded anywhere. Check out hotel gym. And log + drink plenty of water + lots of Advil and rest.

Saturday 4/13
    Logged: yes, under
    Water: yes! About 2L
    Exercise: zero
    Steps: 11,618
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Sorry about the baseball. All I have are singles right now.
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I’m so sorry you guys 😫 turns out I had influenza A
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    DananaNanas
    Week 2
    Fridays
    Pw: 138.6
    Cw: 137.8
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,421 Member
    Options
    I’m so sorry you guys 😫 turns out I had influenza A
    Oh no, I am so sorry! I hope you feel better soon!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,421 Member
    Options
    Saturday - 11,135 steps and 15 minutes exercise
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Check in for Saturday
    Ate: not good
    Water: not enough oz
    Exercise: picking up sticks and helping work on tractor
    Steps: 6233 steps

spring is in the air in michigan. it is raining here. it is suppose to rain for the next week. yesterday i felt really good all day. my chronic pain was very low. in fact, it was almost nonexistent! we went to my folks in the morning to do moms pills and we picked up all the sticks that the trees had dropped in their yard. dad has planted his peas! then we came home and ate lunch, a big salad for me and salad and a sandwich for jim. went to the farm and pulled out a tractor. something wrong with the steering. we got it all tore apart and ordered the parts it needs to be fixed. a greasy dirty job. but i love playing in the dirt. i am a farm girl!! I planned this weeks food yesterday and the grocery list is made. it is going to be a yummy week. since this is my last week off before i go back to work, i am going to clean out the back room and i will plant my lettuces and herbs. mmmmm. this is my favorite time of year.

@hope002 maybe unflexable? no, i think it is inflexible. i had a dream about you this morning. you met your goal weight and it was a party. the future you says keep it up girl!

@Julie8468 i have no doubt that you will do great. it is really just a new way to look at things. i am glad you are preplanning. fail to plan, plan to fail. great job on those goals. write them everyday because everyday matters!!

@DananaNanas ohhh no, not the flu. ughhhh. feel better soon. and good job at the loss when your ill. you got this. rest and eat healthy!

• cyndiesstuff
    Options
    1rrdrjnk14n3.jpg

4/13
    @GingerPwr
    @Mrsbell8well
    @pacsnc6
    @hope002
    @carlsoda 15 minutes and 11135 steps - double
    @Julie8468 11618 steps - double
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    @ cyndiestuff Worked out for an hour yesterday! Is that a double or a triple?
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    GingerPwr wrote: »
    @ cyndiestuff Worked out for an hour yesterday! Is that a double or a triple?

That's a triple. How many steps?
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    4/13 Mrsbell8well 30 mins yoga, 10,427 steps
    @cyndiesstuff do u mind reposting the chart for what these translate to? I will snapshot it. How long does this go for?
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    Bubble chart
    1 year-maintaining goal weight plus an additional 8 pounds off for a weight of 134.
    1-month 4 pounds off=147
    1-week weigh 150
    Day-40 minute run, 30 yoga, today I start back on GBOMBS. Fridge is stocked. Based off of Dr Fuhrman’s plan Eat to live. Greens, berries, onions, mushrooms, beans and seeds daily. Easy to incorporate.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Yesterday mom and I went shopping at Belks for their big sale. I bought probably too many clothes but I’m celebrating being done with training. Bought an ivory suit and other beautiful work clothes. Down to size small tops. So now that I’m wearing size 6’s and smalls my confidence is soaring. Took a stack of bathing suits in to the dressing room. No go!!! @lenka1 I thought of u the whole time. Looks like I will be ordering on line as well.
    I am still so sore from the long drive. Yoga is going well again and is very helpful.
    @hope002 I tried warm yoga once. Thought I was going to faint. I can’t imagine enduring hot yoga but I know people love it.
    @cyndiesstuff what a celebration that your pain was so low yesterday. How nice to be planting again. How is Jim feeling? I know a person can get pretty stiff after a few days after the accident.
    @sleepymom5 I’m so proud of you for getting on that bike. I love your life. Your always moving and having fun. I can’t wait to pull out our bikes. Molly and I never got them out once last year. Your inspiring me.
    @GingerPwr how are things going? I hope your able to get things worked out and find some peace with everything that is going on around you.
    @julie8468 I love your out of town plan. After being gone 1 week I’m home thinner than when I left. Your plan sounds perfect. Stick to it and you will be glad u did.
    @DananaNanas oh no sorry you’ve had to endure the flu. Nice weight loss though.

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    Check in for Saturday
    Ate: ok but didn't log again. I need to log though. I start and fizzle out
    Water: 48 oz
    Exercise: 30 min walk
    Steps: 5,747 steps

I just have been pooped since I have been back and I can't afford to be. I think part of it may be that I sort of shut down when I am overwhelmed and have a lot going on. That doesn't help at all, just takes away days that I could be doing things. I have a plan for the day, not just a to do list. My goals are non negotiable today-I have no choice, even if I have to walk in place during Game of Thrones tonight drinking my water , I will get my steps and water in. I am going to do a walking video even though it is nice out. I do better with getting exercise in and getting steps in when I do it. Until I get my outdoor activity where it should be, anything I do outside will be a bonus. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

@cyndiesstuff Good idea with the sticky note. I just get frustrated because I want it all to come naturally Lol! I need to also get back into the habit of getting on here at night, I haven't been the best co captain lately. Hope you are feeling better all around, physically and mentally. I hope you feel well enough to enjoy the last week off. I was hoping that you would have spring weather but it looks like you are still have a chance of snow up there! I was going to ask when you start planting but sounds like that will be soon!
    @Mrsbell8well Yes, that is what is different this time for me. It is a life style change. I have learned after being on too many restrictive diets that I need to make changes that I am willing to keep the rest of my life. You are doing great and look fabulous! How exciting getting new clothes in smaller sizes!
    @GingerPwr I love your goals! Hope all is well. Hugs to you . You look amazing in your new profile pic!
    @Zumba_Luvah Nice loss!! Good luck with opening a daycare! How exciting! Love your goals too!
    @pacsnc6 great job hitting your goals!
    @Julie8468 I hope you feel better for your trip. Sounds like you have a good plan too. My favorite-don't get lost or stranded anywhere Lol! I agree that eating out can be stressful but the more you do it, the more comfortable you will get. If I go out, I always look at the menu ahead of time. If I can't do that, I look for the healthiest thing on the menu and order that. I am still working on not overeating the big portions. I am still a work in progress Lol!
    @kirsten11872 I know you can turn this around. I have been away but it seems like you are having more good days than bad. You just need to get back in your groove. Why don't you make a plan for the week today? Make it non negotiable so you don't have to think, you just have to go. Do you have a commute, you might like the Phit and Phat podcasts.
    @carlsoda I love your goals! You really have been so successful!
    @hope002 Awesome goals! You can do this!
    @DananaNanas Oh no! I hope you feel better soon!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well
    THIS WEEKS MOD CHALLENGE
    ARE YOU READY FOR SOME STREET BASEBALL

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE MODS CHALLENGE FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS
    WE WILL START THE CHALLENGE WHEN ALL OF THE TEAMS REPORT ON THE CAPTAIN THREAD THAT THE TEAMS HAVE BEEN MADE. THIS ONLY FAIR SO WE ALL START OFF ON THE RIGHT FOOT.

THE PLAYING TIME IS A 24 HOUR PERIOD FOR EACH DAY STARTING AT MIDNIGHT EACH DAY. THIS IS TO ACCOMMODATE OUR OVERSEAS MEMBERS.

MAKE UP A BATTING ROSTER…SO THE TEAM KNOWS WHO’S ON FIRST AND SO ON…. EXAMPLE…. GREG IS ON FIRST STEVE IS THE NEXT BATTER AND HITS A DOUBLE THAT PUTS GREG ON 3RD AND STEVE ON 2ND THEN THE NEXT BATTER BUNTS BOTH BASE RUNNERS STAY IN PLACE. NEXT BATTER HITS A TRIPLE …GREG AND STEVE BOTH GO HOME FOR 2 POINT AND THE BATTER IS ON 3RD

YOU ARE ONLY UP ONCE IN A 24 HR PERIOD.

CAPTAIN OR MOTIVATORS WILL POST IN THE CAPTAINS THREAD THE DAILY SCORE I WILL TRANSPOSE IT TO THE SCORECARD THAT WILL BE POSTED IN A CHALLENGE THREAD FOR ALL TO SEE.
    HERE IS HOW THIS WORKS…. TEAM CAPTAINS WILL RECRUIT //ASK 6 MEMBERS TO BE THE YOUR TEAMS BB TEAM. THOSE 6 MEMBERS WILL DO ANY OF THE EXERCISES BELOW TO DETERMINE WHAT BASE THEY LAND ON.
    WHEN YOU COME HOME TOUR TEAMS SCORES 1 POINT….

STEPPING
    7,500 STEPS= SINGLE
    10,000 steps = DOUBLE
    15,000 steps = TRIPLE
    20,000 steps = HOMERUN

WORKOUTS:
    30min workout = single
    45 MIN workout = double
    60 MIN workout = triple
    120 MIN WORKOUT HOMERUN

BUNT = REST DAY

GRAND SLAM = ALL BASES LOADED
    THEN THE NEXT BATTER HITS THE HOMERUN IN EITHER CATEGORY

STRIKE OUT = DO NOTHING FOR THAT DAY…..
    UNLESS IT HAS BEEN DECLARED A REST DAY PRIOR TO YOU BATTING ROTATION FOR THAT DAY OR HAS SET UP IN ADVANCE WITH THE UMPIRE WHICH IS @Navydaddjtc

• pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff
    4/13
    7200 steps and 30 minutes exercise
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Last week I was leaving the house at 6 and not getting home until between 6:30 and 8, so I had very long days. I didn't get much done. I did get to the ENT wasn't to helpful, I am going to have a cat scan on my neck though. He says he doesn't diagnose graves disease, he doesn't know why my other Dr said he would so not sure now. Today I went to my Zumba class and the boy never showed up to open the gym. The gym opens at 5, Zumba is at 8 so we all sat in the parking lot for a bit waiting to see if he showed and made some calls but we got nothing. I came home and went for a walk instead. Last night I went out for my niece's birthday and I did not have any drinks so it can be done. It felt good. I have lots to get done today.
This discussion has been closed.