@Mrsbell8well 30 min yoga,10,427 steps- double and single
    @pacsnc6 30 min exercise and 7,200 steps-single
    @hope002
    @carlsoda 15 minutes and 11135 steps - double
    @Julie8468 11618 steps - double[/quote]
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    @ljdanny hope this week isn't as busy for you. I am sorry the ENT didn't have the answers you were hoping for. How crazy about the zumba class, hope you can get some other exercise in today. I know you enjoy your zumba though.
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All!

I've been getting that permission error again when I try to access this page so haven't been able to post and am a bit behind on how everyone is doing. I managed to string together a couple decent days of stepping, exercise, eating and water despite our wintry weather but the scale continues to inch upward. I'm up almost 3 pounds which isn't uncommon for me certain times of the month but that's about my limit. I'll keep plugging along for a couple days to see if the scale turns around before making any big changes. I skipped another period so I don't really know where my body is at. This menopause stuff is fun! It is snowing so hard at the moment I feel like I'm in a snow globe LOL. Usually I'm pretty good at meal planning each Sunday for the week but I'm feeling uninspired. I guess this weather just gives me the blahs.

I'm so jealous @cyndiesstuff that you get to start your garden. The rule of thumb here is to not plant until Memorial Day. I still have much to do to prep my garden but I need some semi-decent weather.

@DananaNanas Yikes girl. Hope you feel better soon!

Take care Team!!
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Oh..... my four circles
    One Year - lose 15 pounds to reach a healthy, manageable weight for my height and be in maintenance
    One Month - lose 4 pounds
    One week - lose 2 pounds
    Today - Strength training, 10,000 steps, 80 oz water, log food accurately
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Twyla77
    Week 3
    Weigh in day: Sunday April 14
    Previous Weight: 128
    Todays Weight: 128.6

ughh 😩 i did a lot of stress eating this week combined with poor planning and not working out...im at the airport now heading to NY. When i get back I’ll get back on track. no more messing around!

hope everyone has a great week!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    @nstephenson01 I was wondering where you were off to! Maybe try on a different search engine or whatever they are called. I use chrome and it wasn't working so I went on Safari for a bit and then came back and it worked. I don't really understand it all. I bet the weight gain is from your cycle. If you are doing everything you are supposed to just hang in there and don't get discouraged. I can't believe you are still getting snow. We are finally getting spring weather here. Hang in there-the warm weather should be there soon! Love your goals!
    @twyla77 No worries about that small gain, do what you did on your other trips. You really did well. You can do this! Enjoy NYC!!
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    bmaison2014
    Week 3
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW: 205.4
    CW: 205.4

• beckm2022
    Options
    My 4 circles
    1 year lose 50 pounds
    1 month lose 4 pounds
    1 week lose 1 pound
    Today drink 64 oz of water, walk or exercise at least 30 minutes, log and measure everything I eat
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    @cassiegetsfit2013 You can turn this around! Why don't you try checking in with us daily again? At least make small daily goals that you can achieve and build from there. I know you can do this!
    @bmaison2014 Maintaining is good! Love your goals!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    ^that looked better on my phone...
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well That’s funny! I actually got my swimsuits tops orders on Friday and they fit well! Nice support and def good quality. May need to lose another 10 pounds to feel more comfortable in them but I was surprised how much of a game changer that is when you get your bra size and underwired instead of like just an “l” or “xl”

• pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    4 circles
    1 year - lose 15 pounds
    1 month - stay on track with food and exercise
    1 week - enjoy vacation without eating too much
    1 day - get ready for vacation and don't stress the little stuff
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @lenka1 what company did you buy from? I ordered 2 this morning from swimsuitsforall.com. According to the fit guide I should order a 12 on top. I ordered 10 for both since I still have 8 pounds to go. Glad u found suits that fit.
    @GingerPwr wow that is some abs your showing off there! You have convinced me to do the challenge in May. I’m doing great right now w running and yoga. But May I want to add arms and abs. Your a good advertisement.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    Something new for me this time around is that I’m getting rid of all my clothes as they get big. I’m so positive that I will never wear them again. 2 more large bags out to goodwill. I have the tiniest pile left to fit in to that are still too small. Maybe 5 items? It is so foreign to be this small. I don’t recall ever wearing size 6. With 8 pounds to go I’m wondering if I’m looking at size 4??? I spent the day organizing all my drawers and clothes closet plus 2 storage bins of clothes. Ready for Spring.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @lenka1 your tops are super cute. You could wear them with jeans 😁
    You look great!
    I will definitely keep you posted. I’m on track to hit my goal June 1st. But I’m considering another 8 pounds between then and my birthday in October. 142 on June 1st is my goal but that puts me right at the edge of normal body fat. Plus I have very small bones. I think 134 is probably about right but hard to say. I know I will benefit from less belly fat. But my butt gets sore from sitting too long. I’ve lost all my bottom padding. Lol
  • beckm2022
    Options
    Sunday check in:
    Exercise: 40 min walk/20 min strength training
    Water: 56 oz
    Food: logged everything, under calorie goal and entered meals I know I’m going to eat tomorrow! :smile:

I’m trying to start the week off right. I really wanted a second glass of wine tonight but it would have put me over my calories for the day. I resisted and downed water instead. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. Time to tackle a new week!
This discussion has been closed.