WEIGHT NO MORE - April 2019

Options

Replies

• GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Tuesday baseball- sorry but I stuck out. Under 7000 steps. Just sitting and grading.

Grades are due tomorrow. Hitting the hay and getting up super early to finish.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    @pacsnc6 You must be exhausted! Glad you were able to rest a little bit today. I fell flat on my face in New York too-but in front of a cupcake shop in the village. I was too busy looking at the cupcakes Lol! Good job with bringing half your dinner home tonight.
    @Gingerpwr I am glad that you are almost through your grading. You teachers work hard! Hugs!
  • sleepymom5
    edited April 2019
    Options
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,421 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff Tuesday, 13,645 steps
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Check in for Tuesday
    Logged: yes, not sure on result; maybe over, maybe under, I am guessing at calories through reconstructing what I had on my plate from what fitness pal has.. I stayed on plan, but totally misread one item. I love shrimp, so created my own meal by adding 10 shrimp to a house salad. Said “Chili + fancy word + shrimp” on menu so I though, they would be Chilean shrimp. Nope, of course it meant spicy!!! Needless to say I got to my water goal pretty fast this evening. The heat of the spice slowed my eating pace and made me drink a lot of water. Maybe I should eat spicy all the time? Maybe I should pay more attention, who buys shrimp from Chili?
    Water: 3L
    Exercise: 90 minutes elliptical again at gym
    Steps: 16,722
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Mrsbell8well
    Week 3
    PW 152.6
    CW 149.6
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    Baseball
    Mrsbell8well
    Workout running 55 and yoga 20 triple?
    Steps 13,611 double
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    Correction
    Mrsbell8well
    Week 3
    PW 152.6
    CW 149.2
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Check in for Tuesday
    Ate: ok
    Water: 56 oz
    Exercise: layed around all day
    Steps: 3087 steps

boy oh boy. i did nothing yesterday. i slept like a rock last night. that doesn't happen often. and i did not want to get out of bed this morning. But i am up now. i want to work on my gardening today or clean the house. hmmmm decisions decisions.

@carlsoda enjoy your baseball game in a suite! lucky.

@nstephenson01 hey great job on your luncheon. it sounds like a win. and that snow can go a way. lets make a request, "no more snow please, it's spring"

@hope002 lol. i was thinking to myself. man, i can only do a plank for about a minutes too. ughhh. but either way. that is a great job girl. and congrats on being our mvp in baseball!!

@Mrsbell8well i love the way you bounce back. way to go not letting it drag on more than one day. and woooo whooo, that is a nice loss. cyndie is doing the happy dance all over the house! yes.

@sleepymom5 i would write down house rules for your young guest. don't go into this blindly. make sure she knows what is expected before it becomes a problem. i think the room is going to be a guest room. but i might make the exercise room the guest room and the new room the exercise room. not sure.

@pacsnc6 ohhh no. are you ok? how is your face? you didn't hurt it did you? you take it easy on your trip.

@GingerPwr ohhh girl you just get finished up with that grading. then take an afternoon nap, did you take your blankey? and with all the stress, great job on the maintain!!

@Julie8468 mmmmm i love shrimp and when you eat spicy it is suppose to burn more calories. good job staying on track. i am really proud of how far you have come already. the new you loves the work your doing!!

@amsandos you are going to notice that it should come off relatively quickly. your good. yes. i love your plan too. maintenance is hard, i think it is harder than dieting. it is something that you have to practice and learn too.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    4/16
    6348 steps
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, but this is not new for me I trip on the uneven pavements a lot and have fallen like that more often than I can count. No, I did not have even a scratch, just a sore knee.
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    197sjqr4tmq1.jpg

4/16 Team weight no more

@GingerPwr 7000 steps - strike out
    @Mrsbell8well 75 minutes and 13611 steps - triple and double
    @pacsnc6 steps 6348 steps - strike out
    @hope002 103 min exercise, 11,232 steps Triple and Double
    @carlsoda 13645 steps - double
    @Julie8468 90 min elliptical, 16,722 steps - Triple and Triple
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,421 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well - welcome to the 140's and congratulations!!! What are you doing to celebrate this milestone?

Tuesday Check in

Food - good up until I went to the baseball game. The food choices were limited but I made fair decisions based on what was there until they brought in homemade ice cream with toppings. BTW, this is my last bit of dairy for a while. My poor eyes are all swollen and blurry and I have a headache. I definitely now know for sure that dairy and me just don't play well together!

Water - really good!

Steps - 13,000+ we walked around the stadium a few laps before the game.

Today I am definitely back on plan and now I'm starting to think about Easter and what I'll serve. I'm really thinking of making scalloped potatoes with layers of ham. I would need to make two different ones; one with diary and one with coconut milk. But I'm fine with that. And maybe some fresh peas on the side. Sounds yummy!! Not sure on dessert yet. I may go with strawberry shortcake as I can make gluten free shortcake and of course I don't need to have whipped cream on mine. I want to hit Costco tonight or tomorrow night...it's a horrible place to go when a holiday is approaching....SOOOOOOO BUUUUSSSSSSYYYYYY.

Have a wonderful and successful day!!
  • NuggetBrain
    NuggetBrain Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    User ID: NuggetBrain
    Week Number: Week 3 (Monday)
    Previous weight: 254.4
    Current weight: 254.4
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    I will check in later. Got my niece very late at the airport and slept in. We have been catching up so I feel a little rude getting on the computer. I will later though
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    Very busy at work! Had a rough day Monday but Tuesday was better and today is great. I am loving my new job and feel like I get to shine in this role. It's been a lot of fun! And...I am sooooo super excited to be in the 140's!!!! I am down 53.6 pounds with 6.4 more to go. Oh my. Last night Molly and I were looking at my puny arm bones. It has always made me nervous in the past. dear wife pointed out to me that my legs are also puny. puny but they have muscles from running. LOL. I took a good look at my naked body this morning. I don't have much of a butt, but what is left is a bit perky from all the yoga and running. I still have some "love handles" and some flab on my belly. I am trying to figure out where the next pounds loss are going to come from.
    I knew yesterday would be a bit of a challenge. I did everything I could to set myself up for success. Even though I reviewed my plan with Molly I decided to call a friend as well for extra support to help me to stay strong. It worked. I am really proud of my progress. 10 years ago I saw 146 on the scale but I swear I was wearing size 10's. I can't ever remember wearing a size small in my lifetime. The mediums are starting to hang too loose on me. I am feeling very little. Hard to imagine that I am officially still "overweight". But there is an end in sight. June 1st has been my target day to weigh 142. July 11th is one year. So somewhere between those 2 dates will work for me.
    Hope everyone is enjoying the fresh start of Spring!
  • phoebe112476
    phoebe112476 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Things here finally settling in some. I have been checking in daily with the feed and love reading all the updates. Thanks to all for posting. Sorry so long since I have been able to post. The teen was transitioned to a relative for placement. The 4 y/o was supposed to transition to a different relative and that fell through. She is now becoming part of our daily lives and we love having her. It is getting easier. I am hoping to be able to post more regularly again soon.

My weight loss and exercise has continue right along. I hate to say because I feel like the hard part must be just around the corner - but for now this feels easy. I am in good routines. I am actually a little nervous about losing too fast again. I am hoping for 0.5-1 pound per week now that I am getting closer to my goal. I am afraid to lose muscle. I really would much prefer to loss mostly fat. After I took my diet break in February I decided to increase my calories from 500 daily deficit to 250 since I was losing a bit fast. Now on this I am starting to lose 1-1.5 pounds per week again. I think the issue is that I have been eating out more than usual (still dating this new guy also and we are meeting for dinner) and I tend to overestimate what I eat when I have to estimate. Since it is occurring more often I think maybe it is effecting my weight loss. I am also moving a lot more with the nice weather and the new 4 y/o. In any case, I am not sure what to do. Might increase up to no planned deficit and see if eating at "maintenance" will result in 0.5 pound per week loss? Will be traveling over Easter weekend and might be a good time to eat at maintenance anyways.

Little one just fell and busted her lip. Sigh. I am off. Hope everyone is having a great week thus far!
This discussion has been closed.