WEIGHT NO MORE - April 2019

Options

Replies

• GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I'm about to go play a few holes of golf... does that count as exercise? If so, I'll be able to record 2 hours for today.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    @GingerPwr I don't see why not. Golf is exercise.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Had a wonderful run at lunch today. Managed to barely beat the heat by running at 11:00. My fastest time yet.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 .
    Yes balance was my initial goal at the pool. You have to let the water hold you up and not fight it. The instructor told me several times I was getting much better. I go to the city's park & rec pool where they have classes every day. I go twice a week. Hope you can find a class.
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Check in for: Monday
    Logged: yes, under
    Water: Lots, lost track
    Exercise & steps: 4.5 mile hike with the fur-kids; 19,155 steps

Had a pretty good day yesterday. I've been feeling uninspired and disinterested lately. This was supposed to be "my" month. I should be in the 160's but I'm still bouncing around the 170's. I guess Hubby leaving to work in PA after being home 5 months straight affected me more than I anticipated. I got used to the guy being around LOL!! I should be used to it after all these years but I'm really hating this lifestyle at the moment and its not going to change any time soon. I try to imagine that someone would like to be in my shoes. I've been keeping up on posts but haven't felt I had anything worthwhile to contribute.

Eating has been pretty good the last few days. I'm putting gravel down on the paths between the raised beds in my vegetable garden. Its back breaking work but I hope it will cut down on the weeds and look nicer. I want to get it done before the weekend when rain is predicted. It feels good to have a project and be productive. Meals are planned out for the next few days and I'm going to try two new recipes... a chicken & asparagus farro salad and a mostly veggie pasta dish.

Thank you all for making this such a wonderful team!!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    @GingerPwr I should have added have fun! Hope the weather is as nice by you as it is here!
    @Mrsbell8well What a beautiful day for a lunch time run! Congrats on your time!
    @pacsnc6 You have gotten me really interested in trying it! I will let you know how I make out!
    @nstephenson01 Your husband was home a long time so I do imagine it is hard to get used to him being away. When do you go for a visit? Sounds like you are keeping yourself busy in the mean time. Why don't you start making some new recipes from those books you bought a couple of months back? Maybe the nicer weather will help too. If it ever comes by you...I wish I had some great advice or something helpful to say. Sending hugs.
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    @nstephenson01 I feel the same way about my husband. I keep thinking I'll get more done without him around, but when he's gone I mope instead. Hope you feel more engaged soon!
    @Mrsbell8well great time on your run! Congratulations on the PR!

Played 9 holes with the hubs for about 1 hour 45 minutes. Not sure what that is in baseball, but I'll also have a single for steps soon.

I'm sure I'm under on calories, and we decided to forego our post- round beer since I weigh in tomorrow.

Planning a hike with my sons tomorrow. Can't wait!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    o7yi7sdw594s.jpeg

Wednesday's Weigh Ins
    @Mrsbell8well
    @GingerPwr

Thursday's Weigh Ins
    @Hkfleming
    @Ljdanny
    @Nstephenson01 (Motivator)
    @Shirin_K
    @Cyndiesstuff (Captain)

Late Weigh In
    @NuggetBrain
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,417 Member
    Options
    Baseball 4/23 - 10,274 steps
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Daily log for April 23
    Logged food+beverages: yes, over
    Water: about 2.5L
    Exercise: class was cancelled, so did elliptical for 90 minutes
    Steps: 15,824

@nstephenson01 having your husband gone for so long must be very hard on you. Do you set times to talk or text? Do you have a social outlet? Knowing you have dogs, is there a park or a class for the dogs where you can let the dogs play and have time to chat with others? I have a husband that is often absent, either working or off doing something else. So, I plan his trips away from the home with something I look forward to, but he doesn’t care about. On separate occasions, I’ve done day trips, redecorated, painted rooms, volunteered, de-cluttered the house (some items are still “in the basement” or mysteriously “lost”) and once just bought and ate a whole bag of peas for dinner! I don’t know, but I craved peas, he just couldn’t stand them, so we never had them in the house. I do miss the romantic side, but would binge watch romance movies, or movies I watched as a teenager whatever had a good ending.

I had to look up what “farro” was :)
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @julie8468 you always have such great ideas. Loved your pea story
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    Mrsbell8well
    Week4
    Wednesday
    PW 149.6
    CW 149.6
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Check in for: Monday and Tuesday
    Ate: yes on track
    Water: over 60 oz both days
    Exercise & steps: monday 11593 steps with a 15 minute walk and tuesday 13166 steps with a 30 minute walk

my day was crazy busy yesterday and when i got home i was just exhausted. fell asleep on the couch. i am almost caught up at work. by the end of today i should have everything under control. it sure does feel good to be super busy but coming back from a surgery where all i did was lay around for 3 weeks, has made it very difficult. i am thankful i have a desk job. i have not been able to read everyones posts yet but i will today. i am trying to catch up. i have been eating lots better. being back to work has helped. i go back to the doctor tomorrow. i need to find out when i can get back to regular exercise and sex! both are great stress relievers. i miss you all and i cant wait to catch up with all of you.

@sleepymom5 thanks for picking up my slack. and yes that is all you have to do for the baseball is post it to the baseball thread. the mods do the rest.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    Baseball 4-23
    Run 55
    Steps 13076
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    Check in for: Tuesday
    Ate: logged and on track
    Water: at least 80 oz
    Exercise & steps: Two walks-60 min and 25 min. Steps 14,001

Good day yesterday. Got a ton of steps in between walking the dogs and grocery shopping. I hit all my mini goals. Hip feeling a little better with heat, stretching and ibuprofen. Today I am going to walk again but probably not as many steps as I will be spring cleaning. I did have a plan for dinner but now no one is going to be eating dinner with us so I am probably having the left overs from last night. No reason not to be a good day!! This week I am concentrating on getting back into a routine. It is funny how quickly you fall out of your routine. I was really surprised about the water especially. I usually have no problem getting water in. Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!!

@twyla77 You really have been kicking butt once you got home! You are doing amazing! I didn't know that Leslie did more than walking! I need to look into her videos more. I like going outside but at the shore I don't have the exercise machines I have at home if the weather is bad. Good luck with that push up challenge-you are going to do great!
    @julie8468 Another awesome day! I am so glad that you are part of our team.
    @Mrsbell8well You had such a big drop last week so I hope you aren't concerned about maintaining. You are doing awesome!! So busy and still taking time to take care of your health.
    @Navydaddjtc You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers
    @cyndiesstuff No worries about catching up, just take care of you. You really are still recovering so I am not surprised you are exhausted. I am glad to hear you are catching up with your work and things will get back to normal there for you. Hopefully the doctor will give you some good news with your activity level. I know you are ready to do more. Hugs to you my friend!
    @Gingerpwr Awesome!! You have really worked hard and it shows!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    4/23
    steps 7584
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    8mfghofji2ao.jpeg

4/24 Tuesday Team weight no more
    @GingerPwr 105 min and _____ steps . Triple and _____
    @Mrsbell8well 55 min and 13,076 steps . Double and Double