WEIGHT NO MORE - April 2019

Options

Replies

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,417 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well wow what a transformation!

@cyndiesstuff Friday 11,205 steps
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well you look fabulous! Love them both but love, love, love the red bikini!!
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for April 19
    Logged: yes, over
    Water: not much about 1.5 L
    Exercise: zero, being home was so nice today. It was raining and I did get out of the house, but most of the day was spent relaxing with kids and tv. I should go to the gym tomorrow...
    Steps: 10,080. Honestly was supposed to go to bed early, ended up pacing around house for a while to make it to 10,000 + steps.

@Mrsbell8well I agree with carlsoda, the change is amazing!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    a00j8xx0g4hg.jpeg
    I am on my phone so doing from memory as I can’t figure how to access the chart
    Saturday weigh ins
    @kirsten11872
    @Zumba_Luvah
    Sunday’s weight ins
    @CassieGetsFit2013
    @twyla77
    @bmaison2014
    Friday weigh ins still due
    @DananaNanas
    @hope002
    @pacsnc6
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    hope002
    Friday
    Week 3
    PW - 209
    CW - 209.4

• hope002
    Options
    Friday check in
    Logged: yes, over
    Water: 8 cups
    Exercise: nothing(I like to call it a rest day, so it doesn't look like I failed again 🙄🙄)
    Steps: 2,509
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff your such a wonderful supportive leader. It is challenging to lead a group when your struggling. I agree with what everyone else has said. Your a big time exerciser so being laid up has really put an added stress to your routine mentally and physically. There are answers out there. I wonder how high the scale will go before you take necessary actions to turn it around. I remember your before pictures. Will you hit That weight again? Maybe even higher? Just asking. I have seen others do just that. I have done just that. I had to separate out the weight issues from the health issues. My health was and is my driving force to make changes for good. Easter is here and I have done nothing to prepare. My first week back from training, going to help my daughter pack this weekend, moving in with her boyfriend, and dietary changes...not sure what to plan. I would like to take the old folks to the arboretum. So no ham, ambrosia salad, scalloped potatoes, sweet potato biscuits or strawberry rhubarb pie. I will keep the asparagus and strawberries. I saw a recipe for vegan hot cross buns. Maybe a vegan “quiche” as well.
    Am I missing out??? No I don’t think so. I’m 62 years old and never been healthier in my life. If I don’t make these lifestyle changes permanent, I am doomed. Planning to run both days.
    @sleepymom5 love the picture of you and the girls. Thanks for compliments.
    @julie8468 love your tips. The beer bottle was hilarious and an awesome tip!
    @hope002 great tips as well. I too have a house full of nutritious food and snacks.
    @carlsoda yes it has been a big transformation. At 202.8 pounds I was at my highest ever and was completely accepting of my weight. I would have happily stayed at 200. I even bought 3 bikinis. But my health was horrible and secondly I knew without a shadow of a doubt both wifey and I would hit 300 pounds. I have always eaten healthfully for the most part. But portions were always huge. @sleepymom5 I could always relate to how much more you ate than everyone else. This recent trip with my daughter surprised me at how little I eat compared to her. That used to be me. I now eat till I’m full and stop.
    Looks like a beautiful weekend here! 1 week to go then May will be here. So if you didn’t make your goals you still have time for a final push, if not there’s always next month.
    Happy Easter happy weekend everyone!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Baseball
    Mrsbell8well
    Steps 7592
    Yoga 25 minutes
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Check in for Friday
    Ate: some better
    Water: not enough oz
    Exercise: none
    Steps: 6528 steps

My plan for tomorrow, i am going to enjoy my family. the left overs will go home with my guests. i will have one serving of dessert. i will eat very slowly. really watching my hunger levels. tomorrow is going to be difficult. i have already had weeks of bad eating. so you know my attitude is going to be go ahead cyndie. you will start monday.

yesterday was a nice day. jim is off work for the holiday. i did some doggie maintenance. Mack needed a bath bad. i try not to bathe him when it is less than 32 degrees out. so it has been a while since his last bath. he is nice and shiny and soft. i am going to brush him again today. i also cleaned house yesterday. today is laundry day and meal prep and grocery shopping. i usually do it on sunday but since sunday is easter. i have moved these tasks to today. i have decided that when i get back to work, i am going to set up therapy. i really need to get my head straight. and i have been unsuccessful doing it alone.

@carlsoda thanks for your kind words. it certainly has been a trying time. and thats just a small fluctuation. that dairy kicked your butt!! that is so good that you went to church thursday. i love your easter plan. and 75. wow. that is nice. it is 39 and rainy here in michigan.

@Cafelelia ohhh yes and the scale moves down. ohhh i always wanted to have my gait analysis done. i am pretty sure i have a problem. but you had a good week. awesome. ohh and thank you for your kind words. i am feeling pretty low right now. but i will get it. i am a tough ole bird!! and your easter plan sounds lovely. time with family is wonderful. enjoy.

@lennoncpa maintains are good. yay you. tax time is over now. you made it to the other side. now just to wrap up the loose ends.

@kirsten11872 sometimes we just have to have joy food. it sounds like you did it with moderation and was very aware and mindful. good job my dear. and thanks for your kind words. it really does help to know that i am not alone in this.

@Julie8468 holy macaroni girl. look at that loss. great job. you made it thru those social situations and lost weight. don't minimize what an accomplishment that was. you were very worried. but you made a plan and stuck to it. congrats. that is a wonderful NSV for you. ohhh and love your tips. super holiday plan too. ohhh wow. i hope your kidneys are ok. sounds like you are taking the precautions you need. i will pray that your problem has a solution. and i like your aunts tip too. that is really a great one.

@sleepymom5 that was a great weigh in. don't make small of a hard earned success. ohhh a 5 mile walk at the shore. it is what i do when i meditate!! i channel my inner pam! i love your easter. it is soooo your family. and i don't think it is weird at all. and thanks for your kind words. i am really feeling quite depressed. and you are right. i can do this. i will get there. this has just been way tougher than i had imagined. and look at your brood of cuties! you look amazing too by the way. i can totally see the weigh loss. cheers!!

@Mrsbell8well BANG... BOOM... BAM... look at you! so fricken cute. i love the pocka dots. Smokin hot. and thanks for your kind supportive words. i can always count on you to tell it like it is. i love you for that. and NO i will not give up and just keep eating till i top back out at 197 pounds. i felt horrible then. and your right i have gained my weight back before too. i don't want to do that. i will stop this from happening. it ends today. i have planned my food and i will stick to my plan. i can't wait for the doctor to release me to exercise and have sex again. i go see him for my 4 week post surgery check up this thursday. your food sounds soooo yummy as always. i love strawberry rhubarb combo. mmmmmm

@hope002 yes, my mom and all my aunts and uncles on her side were obese. i can easily gain weight really fast. and i have to be diligent as well. and i love those strategies. i would be so much more on track if i could get the ole boy to give up his snacks but i won't even ask. i am on a diet not him. i as well cook most always from home. ohhh i really like number 3. that is a good idea, i will try that. i agree skipping a meal doesn't work for me either. and the beating myself up one is a work in progress. i certainly know it is not productive, AT ALL. thanks for sharing those tips. it has helped me and i am sure it has helped some one else. and it has surely helped you! you are my inspiration to stay on track for easter. thanks

• cyndiesstuff
    Options
    h2kxqxld2ecy.jpg

Saturday weigh ins
    @kirsten11872
    @Zumba_Luvah

Sunday’s weight ins
    @CassieGetsFit2013
    @twyla77
    @bmaison2014

Late weigh ins still due
    @DananaNanas
    @pacsnc6
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    f1brucaqupqu.jpg

4/18 Team weight no more

@GingerPwr - strike out
    @Mrsbell8well 65 minutes and 10122 steps - triple and double
    @pacsnc6
    @hope002 105 minutes and 13407 steps - triple and double
    @carlsoda 10502 steps - double
    @Julie8468 60 minutes and 16095 steps - Triple and triple

4/19 Team weight no more

@GingerPwr
    @Mrsbell8well 25 minutes and 7592 steps - single
    @pacsnc6
    @hope002 rest day - bunt
    @carlsoda 11205 steps double
    @Julie8468 10080 steps - double

@GingerPwr @Mrsbell8well @pacsnc6 @hope002 @carlsoda @Julie8468 Do you want to continue for the rest of April? please let me know, if you want to, i will take care of your postings.

• cyndiesstuff
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Just for everyone's info

6fu2e9y4suzp.jpg

There are 5 weeks in the April challenge. the week of the 21st and the week of the 28th.
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    @Zumba_Luvah nice loss. keep it up. the 180's are right around the corner!!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Check in
    Made it back home early this morning. Was a great trip with my daughter and granddaughter
    Friday weigh in
    Week 3
    PW 165.1
    CW 166.9
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been checking in for baseball this week but internet connection was off and on, especially on travel days. I did OK though
    4/19
    15, 981 steps

We walked around Washington DC then went to IKEA to wait out the rain storm on our way home. I wasn't tired out from all the walking but sore!
    I did not sleep very well the three nights I was at Mom's - 4 hours was the most I slept so my calorie burns were way up because I was moving more. We got in a visit to my brother and did a lot of stairs seeing his house.
    Home and ready to just crash for a day or two but I will try to keep up the step counts.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    I AM GOING TO MAKE A COMMAND DECISION HERE BECAUSE OF THE HOLIDAY AND SUCH AND I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THE OTHER TWO MODS.......
    BASEBALL WILL GO THROUGH OUT THE MONTH OF APRIL......

• hope002
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff I definitely want to continue the baseball challenge, I have gone for long brisk walks a few nights only because I didn't want to report low numbers of steps and no exercise minutes :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.