WEIGHT NO MORE - April 2019

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,216 Member
    Options
    I just want to add to Greg's post, and give baseball team leaders an easy way to report daily scores if you don't want to post them yourself on the scorecard spreadsheet. Please feel free to post your team's scores on the MOD CHALLENGE thread and we'll put them on the scorecard for you. I know people are busy, working hard, and want to play but might find the reporting to be a pain in the neck - so make it easy for yourselves if it helps you PLAY!
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Saturday check in
    Food: over
    Water: good
    Exercise: 65 min walk, plank challenge -5 min
    Steps: 10,248
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff I am in for baseball for the rest of April
    Will try to do more steps and will be back to water aerobics tomorrow so will feel more supportive of the team
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,417 Member
    Options
    @GingerPwr - great job on the baby blanket. It’s beautiful!

@cyndiesstuff - 8,455 steps today
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    User ID: amsandos
    Week Number: Week 4
    Weigh Day: monday
    Previous weight: 141
    Current weight: 139
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Steps 4971
    Yoga 30
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Check in for Sunday
    Ate: some better
    Water: not enough oz
    Exercise: none
    Steps: 8177 steps

Not a lot of time this morning. i am up and ready for work. i am going to get my 30 minute walk in. i did good yesterday. only had a small piece of cheese cake and ate light. it was the day of resurrection in more ways than one. i do thank God for the glorious day. i will catch up with every one later. i don't know what my week is going to look like so i have no idea how much time i will have.
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    4/20 Saturday Team weight no more

@GingerPwr 35 minutes - single
    @Mrsbell8well - strike out
    @pacsnc6 30 minutes and 6727 steps - single
    @hope002 70 minutes and 10248 steps - triple and double
    @carlsoda 60 minutes and 13478 steps - triple and double
    @Julie8468 60 minutes and 7551 steps - Triple and single

4/21 Sunday Team weight no more

@GingerPwr
    @Mrsbell8well 30 minutes and 4971 steps
    @pacsnc6
    @hope002
    @carlsoda 8455 steps - triple and double
    @Julie8468
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    bmaison2014
    Week 4
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW: 205.4
    CW: 206.6

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I am going to check in for my time at the shore
    Ate-ok for the most part, some indulgences
    Drank-surprised me but not even close to what I usually do
    Exercise and Steps-Got some really good walks in 3-5 miles, steps were also high for me.

Still at the shore, everyone is gone but my niece, Daisy and I. We are just going to clean and leave. I really had fun but I have gotten so use to planning and a routine in my day that I really missed not having one! I also have a hard time carving time out for the computer, even to check in here, as I wanted to spend as much time as I could with everyone. Oh well, back into a routine today. Good news, I did GREAT with the candy. I didn't make the baskets until Sunday am so I didn't feel like having any candy and then the kids took everything with them. I guess I have drilled it into their head that I don't want junk around Lol! And yes, I still make my adult kids Easter baskets Lol! This year was the first year we didn't do an egg hunt so I am doing better lol! I did eat things that I normally wouldn't but I did watch my portions. I was really bad getting water in, I probably did about 1/2 of what I should have but I actually think that may be related to the whole routine thing. Oh well....hope everyone has a wonderful day!

@cyndiesstuff Love the pic of your dog! Hope you had a Happy Easter and hope you are having a good first day back! I have my fingers crossed that you do not go back to a mountain of work. I am also hoping he has a new found appreciation for what you do having to be on his own for a few weeks. xoxo
    @Gingerpwr Hope you had I nice Easter. I love the blanket your crocheting. It's beautiful!
    @Mrsbell8well I have no doubt in my mind you will be successful with this too. I am sure if feels good to clear the air and have a plan. Hope you had a Happy Easter, your dinner looks delish!
    @twyla77 I think maintaining is not bad at all, especially with all those trips! You're right though, time to get back at it, I think you have a great plan to move forward! Hope you enjoyed your Easter
    @CassieGetsFit2013 Why don't you make a plan for the week with little changes to get yourself back in the swing of things. When you put your mind to it, you are very successful. Hope you had a good Easter!
    @hope002 You have been doing great checking in! Hope you had a Nice Easter!
    @pacsnc6 I am glad that you are staying in the challenge! You have been a great team member
    @amsandos Nice loss! You did turn things around and after a Holiday! Great job!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,449 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    jofq9ziaown3.jpeg

Monday's Weigh-Ins
    @gottagetthisdown
    @jedaschultz
    @NuggetBrain

Tuesday's Weigh-in
    @Phoebe112476

Sunday's Weigh-Ins still due
    @bmaison2014
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Sunday
    steps 3620
    I almost fell asleep during dinner!
    so I took a 2 hour nap in the afternoon
    Going to water aerobics this morning - back to a normal routine
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,417 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday!!

Sunday check in:

Food - pretty darn good for a Holiday
    Water - not enough
    Exercise - 8,000+ steps which isn't bad for spending the day in the kitchen cooking and the rest of the day visiting with family.

Overall, Easter was a success. We avoided breakfast at church (gosh they make good coffee cake) and after the service we went home for a healthy breakfast and good coffee :) Then I started cooking. I made three different types of crisps. One normal for most people, one dairy free for my daughter and one dairy free and low carb for me. Mine had splenda in it and since she is breastfeeding I did not want her to eat it. Then I made two main dishes: regular scalloped potatoes with ham and diary free scalloped potatoes with ham. I have left overs for lunch today (yay!). Scalloped potatoes with coconut cream aren't too bad, but just not quite the same as regular with milk and cream. Hubs cut up all the potatoes for me and did all the dishes. It was quite the production. AND...we had NO candy period. The oldest grandchild is 2 and I knew I'd get in trouble if I bought him an Easter bunny. I did buy Annie's organic cheddar cheese crackers and cookies for the little ones. They enjoyed them!

And...today...back on track. I am always so thankful when a Holiday is over and I don't have the temptations! (even thought I did really well!)

@cyndiesstuff - have a great first day back at work. I hope the day goes fast and you aren't too tired by the end of the day.
  • gottagetthisdown
    gottagetthisdown Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    User ID: gottagetthisdown
    Weigh Day: Monday
    Previous weight: 164
    Current weight: 163
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for Sunday April 21
    Logged: yes, over
    Water: 2L
    Exercise: 60 min spin class
    Steps: 10,317

It is a beautiful day outside! I am off work today, back tomorrow. Hoping to get bikes down from garage wall and go biking with kids. Today’s goal is to get back on track after the last 2 days of eating, and try to get my energy up, something about being at home makes me want to relax, watch the birds, read and take a nap..
  • jedaschultz
    jedaschultz Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    User ID: jedaschultz
    Previous weight: 201.4
    Current weight: 202

Well not so good this week. Already back on track and have also been to the gym this morning.
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    check in for Sunday
    Logged: yes, over
    Water: 11 cups
    Exercise: 95 min walk, 30 min yoga, 5 min plank challenge (130 min)
    Steps: 12,303
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Anyone have a suggestion for an internet radio station that gets you dancing or moving? I don’t have an apple subscription or xmradio. I’m thinking I need a little music therapy to cheer me up and get me moving. Listening to Z100 NY now.
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    @carlsoda yay lots of steps and easter. you have done great so far this week. you and i both had a great easter. and i as well am thankful for today and moving past the holiday.

@Mrsbell8well i am so glad you got to keep that bikini~! you are a dynamo girl!! and you joy food looked amazing! you would have been proud of me yesterday. i passed on the all the extras and sent the left overs home.

@GingerPwr ohhh that is very pretty. i love it!

@CassieGetsFit2013 maintains are good girl. let it be a start to your new downward momentum.

@hope002 thanks for checking in. nice day.

@pacsnc6 yup, the same 6 are moving forward for the rest of the month with baseball. and ohhh my i love a good nap. sometimes you just have to sleep.

@amsandos woooo whooo girl. that was a very nice loss. cyndie is doing the happy dance. that is perfect!!

@bmaison2014 ohh man. how are you doing? what will you do differently this week to further yourself to your goal. what is the next best choice?

@sleepymom5 if sounds like you holiday at the shore was a success. not perfect, but way better than the free for all from before. you are really getting the hang of how to have your fun and lose weight too. i am very proud of you. and i did go back to a mountain of work that all needed to be done yesterday. and there is no change in my boss. he is still a giant turd.

@gottagetthisdown ohhhh yea. the scale is moving in the right direction and the day after easter. good job!! you are awesome.

@Julie8468 nice day for you. and you are right it is very nice here too. 70 and sunny!! ohhh yes. biking with the kids. exercise made fun. and what kind of music do you like? i have iheartradio on my phone. its nice and its free.

@jedaschultz good job getting back on track. and that is just a small gain. you are doing great.

This discussion has been closed.