@Mrsbell8well 30 minutes and 4971 steps - single
    @pacsnc6 3620 steps - strike out
    @hope002 130 minutes and 12303 steps - home run and double
    @carlsoda 8000 steps - single
    @Julie8468 60 minutes and 10317 steps - triple and double
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    it was a crazy busy day. i am just done for today! i ate good and am on track. good day.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    @bmaison2014 I must have been writing when you posted. Sorry about that. Hope all is going well
    @pacsnc6 Sounds like you definitely needed to catch up on some sleep! It is nice to get back into a routine! Hope Monday you felt more rested!
    @carlsoda You really did well on Easter AND it sounded so yummy! Great job!
    @gottagetthisdown Nice loss! And after a holiday! You are doing great!
    @Julie8469 Great job! You have really been doing well! I have no suggestions with the music, I didn't even know there was internet radio Lol!
    @jedaschultz Glad to hear you are back on track! That was just a small gain, you will get it off!
    @hope002 Amazing day! Wow! You have been kicking butt lately!
    @cyndiesstuff I guess I am not surprised but I was hoping maybe he would have more of an appreciation of you...Glad your day went well though. Hugs
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    @amsandos great loss!

@Mrsbell8well I like the profile pic! Is that new? If it isn't, sorry - I've been way too cocooned the last few weeks.

Yesterday was another strikeout - So sorry!
    But food was on track - drank WAY too much wine though.

Today - single with a 35 minute walk and a double with over 10,000 steps

Food was on track and water was a little under but okay. I made chicken piccata for the very first time ever - it was good!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    g7gfnve87cm1.jpeg

Tuesday's Weigh In
    @phoebe112476

Wednesday's Weigh Ins
    @Mrsbell8well
    @GingerPwr

Monday's Weigh Ins still due
    @NuggetBrain
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,417 Member
    Options
    Baseball 4/22 11,351 steps
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for Monday April 22
    Logged: yes, over
    Water: 3L
    Exercise: 60 min strength class (+ 15 minutes of dancing to music on the radio in the bathroom while getting ready)
    Steps: 14,322

@cyndiesstuff thinking about you today. Hope your first day back went okay.

I got to the iHeartRadio app. Managed to listen to a few channels, mostly top hits type. Had the Bluetooth speaker outside while cleaning out the garage, putting away shovels, cleaning windows, etc.. made it way more fun.
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Daily Check In for Monday April 22

Food - tracked, under!

Water - 6 so far, working on another few cups right now

Exercise - 15,988 steps, and did a 30 minute workout dvd from that Biggest Loser Bob guy. I was struggling through it, which just goes to show to size / age doesn’t dictate healthiness / fitness level! In the video there were men & women twice my size and probably some that were a few years older than me, and they were just breezing through through all the moves while I was huffing and puffing and my knees were aching from all the lunges & squats and i had to do the modified / easy versions of some of the moves...
    Good work to all of them for working so hard and not giving up!
    And mental note to myself that i need to work on building strength & endurance!
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Check in for Monday
    Logged:yes and under
    Water: 10 cups
    Exercise: 86 minutes walk, 30 minutes strength and 6 minutes plank challenge
    Steps: 14,286
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    30 yoga
    steps 5791
  • sleepymom5
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Check in for Monday
    Logged: No
    Water: 6 cups
    Exercise: 60 min walk
    Steps: 13,210

I am back in Pa and ready to get back into my normal routine. Unfortunately my hip has been bothering me for a while, I think it is the same thing that I was going to PT for in my shoulder. I have been trying to do stretches for it and that helped but for some reason last evening and
    night it was very painful. I didn't sleep well. I may have to break down and go to the doctor for it. I am not going to lie, the stretches hurt and I just can't imagine going to PT and having the therapist pushing at it. So I am avoiding it because I am scared. Lol! Today back to the basics-logging, w 64 oz water, 10k steps and 30 min exercise at the least. I have a lot of Easter goodies still around. My niece was horrified that I was going to throw them out. I explained why I needed to and she promised she would eat them. We also went to dinner the other night and I ordered gnocchi in some cheese sauce which was amazing. I was so proud of myself, I ate to satisfied and since it was so rich, I told the waiter I wouldn't be taking the rest home. She actually told him to "wrap it up, she will take it" and told me I could have it for lunch. I told her that it was a treat to have it at dinner and I wouldn't be eating it again. She took it for herself. Just incase you are wondering, she is thin. She is a vegetarian-no meat but eats crap and sometimes fruit and veggies. Hopefully she finds a place to live soon. She is very opinionated. I think I will be fine with the junk around if I don't let myself get too hungry, that is when I have problems. I am going food shopping today so I will have healthy food in the house.
    @gingerpwr Sounds like a good day! I love Chicken Piccata!
    @Julie8468 You have really been doing great! I will have to check out that app for the music. I am so bad with updating my play lists so I think I would do better with that!
    @twyla77 Sounds like you got a great workout in even though it was tough. Looks like you are getting right back at it after all your trips and the holiday! Great job!
    @hope002 Another amazing day!!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Monday steps 7531
    Exercise 60 minutes water aerobics

I was feeling great until about 4pm when I got tired, so I read for a while.
    Didn't feel like cooking so we had chicken patties sandwiches! Easy meal!!
  • sleepymom5
    edited April 2019
    Options
    yet6qy6016nk.jpeg

4/21 Sunday Team weight no more
    @GingerPwr-strike out
    @Mrsbell8well 30 minutes and 4971 steps - single
    @pacsnc6 3620 steps - strike out
    @hope002 130 minutes and 12303 steps - home run and double
    @carlsoda 8000 steps - single
    @Julie8468 60 minutes and 10317 steps - triple and double

4/22 Monday Team weight no more
    @GingerPwr 30 mins walk and 10,000 steps-single and double
    @Mrsbell8well 30 min and 5791 steps -single
    @pacsnc6 60 min and 7531-Triple and single
    @hope002 122 min and 14286 steps- homerun and double
    @carlsoda 11,351 steps Double
    @Julie8468 75 min and 14,322 steps-triple and double
  • sleepymom5
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @pacsnc6 I need to find a place to do water aerobics. I think that would be good for my hip.
    @cyndiesstuff Hope your first day went well and you weren't too exhausted! I posted both Sunday and Monday's baseball scores to the Mod. thread. If I am supposed to do more with that let me know. I saw there was a link to write our team member's names in but it looked like it was all filled out already.
  • phoebe112476
    phoebe112476 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Phoebe112476
    Tuesday
    Week 4
    PW: 174.6
    CW: 176

Have been in the 174s all week. Likely just a jump up . . . On weigh in day :smile: Will see what next week brings.

• sleepymom5
    Options
    @phoebe112476 I don't have to tell you that could be from anything. Don't sweat it. I am sure you will be down next week. Hope all is well.
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    7x20ikqsugs3.jpeg

We have been a little rushed lately and I don't think we congratulated our biggest losers the past two weeks...

For the week of 4/7-4/13
    1st place @Julie8468
    2nd place @Gingerpwr
    3rd place @Zumba_Luvah

For the week of 4/14-4/20
    1st place @Julie8468
    2nd place @Mrsbell8well
    3rd place @hkfleming

Nice job Ladies!!
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hello and happy Tuesday everyone. I’m at the LAX airport getting ready to fly home from visiting with my brother and his family. I haven’t gotten on a scale but I’ve been trying to really monitor my eating. And I didn’t have any sweets (still since November) which was a bit tempting over the holiday. I’ve learned not to say anything when offered desserts other than “I’m too full”. That ends the conversation. Food choices haven’t always been within my control since I was a guest here, but whenever possible I would choose healthy and not eat until I was stuffed!!

I have a few more trips coming up. Mackinac Island next weekend and then Las Vegas with some girlfriends April 30th. I love to travel but it does get me out of my eating routine. I guess that’s what life is all about. Learning how to have fun and not make my world revolve around food!!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 Yesterday morning I was feeling sore in my hips and it did feel better after water aerobics. I started going to the class a few years ago hoping to improve my balance - accomplished big time. I keep going because it helps with joint pain and for the social aspect too.
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    @lennoncpa I am glad you are getting away and having some fun! Sounds like you did well at your brother's even though you didn't have much control over what you were eating. If you ended up not doing as well as you thought, think of what you could have done differently and make a plan for your other trips. Most of all, have fun!

@pacsnc6 Balance too? Wow! I really do need to find a class!
This discussion has been closed.