• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    Check in for Wednesday
    Ate: Did not log but on track
    Water: 48oz
    Exercise: 2 mile walk
    Steps: 8008 steps

Nice day yesterday but not very active. Sat a lot and caught up with my niece. It was nice but for some reason I was shocked about my steps. I should have known that a 2 mile walk wasn't enough. We also had a little BBQ and my other children and their SO stopped by to welcome her. We are a big loud family(not me and my oldest daughter but the rest of them Lol!) so we can be a little much. Today everyone is heading to the shore. I like to be there ahead of time to have everything ready but that didn't happen today. That's ok, I will get it done, I always do. Hoping to get out of here by noon. The weather isn't going to be the best but I know my daughters will still walk on the beach with me so unless it is a wash out, I will at least get that in. I am also having my son bring the Kayak down to the dock so I may be able to do that. I might also have him get the bikes off the rack on the ceiling, I can't reach and he's 6'3". Should be a nice weekend. I am not going to worry about cleaning or getting ready for the summer. I am going to focus on enjoying my family and having healthy things to eat. I hopefully will get a chance to check in tonight. Have a great day everyone. To all our travelers out there-safe travels to wherever you are going or home from where ever you visited. The are a few of you away this week!

@julie8468 You really have been doing well on that trip. Don't listen to the co workers who are being rude. I am sure you are fun. I can't believe now a days people are still like that when people aren't drinking. What if the person was an alcoholic or had a medical condition that they couldn't drink. What they say is more about their insecurities than about you at all. Hang in there!
    @GingerPwr Hooray! One more day! You have been through a lot, hope you can take sometime for yourself during the break.
    @pacsnc6 How exciting to be a size smaller than you thought! Awesome NSV! Enjoy your day whatever you decide to do!
    @Mrsbell8well OMG that sandwich! I keep scrolling by it and I am getting hungry! Lol! A nice healthy reward for an awesome weigh in!
    @Shirin_K I have been thinking that you must also be busy this time of year with school. You usually check in a little more. Hope you are doing ok.
    @cyndiesstuff You will get through this and continue to get better and better at this as time goes on. It is a learning process and part of that process is learning what works and what doesn't. It also involves strengthening that NO muscle. This post surgery is a little different from if you were just home for a week. You could have done more physical things to get you out and away from the food but you are recovering from a major surgery so you don't have those options this time. I do have a plan for Easter. The only thing that is going to be hard is when I do the baskets with the candy. I may have someone else do that part. I also am going to send all the left overs right away home with everyone. We are having brunch and then everyone is leaving when they want. I know my son, daughter and niece will bring stuff home. Otherwise it goes in the trash. "You can waste it in the trash or waste it on your *kitten*" . Lol!
    I love all the weight loss tips but I especially love #8. That is why I weigh myself everyday, for some weird reason if I don't, I do exactly what #8 says. I keep doing what I shouldn't be doing and avoid what I need to be doing.
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    @hkfleming Nice loss and great work this week! You are really doing awesome!
    @nstephenson01 You are in a totally new routine after your husband left. You can do this, you just have to get back into a routine that works for you. I am sure you are excited to go visit him! Now you have something to look forward to AND work for!
    @carlsoda You really have been doing awesome! I love what you said at the end of your post which is so important, even with gaining or going off track, we are still all here and trying. Love that!
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    @lenka1 you look great in the suits! I definitely see why you need extra support for the girls. You are so close to goal, you will get there soon! I am hoping to be at goal by July when I am heading to Vegas in July, I will definitely need to wear a bathing suit. That is my motivation! :smiley:
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    check in for Wednesday
    Logged: yes, under
    Water: 8 cups
    Exercise: 56 min walk, 5 min plank challenge (60 min)
    Steps: 10,039
  • kirsten11872
    Options
    Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing well! Sorry I have not been posting much, just been busy.

I am feeling good, I am on track this week. The scale is moving in the right direction. I got back to my regular workouts and eating well! I have dinner plans tonight with my girlfriends, we are going to new Mexican place. I checked out the menu, there are a lot of steak dishes, which I do not eat. I think I am going to get a chicken enchilada. I checked on WW and it is not too many points. I am really going to try to make good decisions, I do not want to undo all my progress this week. I am looking forward to going out with the girls, but I hate when I am on a good streak and now out to dinner and having to make good choices with lots of temptations. I planned a light eating day, so I can accommodate for tonight's dinner. I also will not be able to workout, I usually do my elliptical workout tonight, lots of calories burned!

Have a great day! :smiley:
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    4/17 years

3958 steps
    2,126 total calories burned - one of my highest with a low number of steps

• Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff Thank you for your kind words and advice. I needed to hear that today.

@sleepymom5 I’m doing fine, thanks :smile: Yes, just very busy lately.

I will get back on track and try to be more involved on this team soon! I’ve just been feeling overwhelmed and weight loss/exercise got dropped to free up some time. I'm still figuring out how to balance everything!

Hope everyone has a nice Easter weekend planned!

• kirsten11872
    Options
    @DananaNanas Wow, that is a lot! I'm glad you are feeling better, the flu is horrible! Hang in there! :smile:
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    The last two days have been good food wise. I haven't been tracking my water but I am drinking more. I am eating myself back into the exercise routine. I am on leave looking after my daughter so i am out of routine. I am in work tomorrow though.

Listening to Phit and phat and working on my why. It had been a while since I have thought about it. So I think it is timely to examine my reasons and bring them to the front of my mind.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Week 3
    Thursday
    Pw 187.7
    Cw 187.4
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Sorry haven't been posting much. I have been busy working, doing homework and getting my son around. My boss is back so I should be back to one long day, and only a few weeks left to my class, hopefully I pass it. Still have to drive my son around for a bit but that will end soon too. I need a break. I have to get back to exercising and eating healthier. I have not been planning my food every night and I need to do that again. My grocery list is ready to go. Hopefully next week I have a better loss.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,421 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff Thursday 10,502 steps
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Check in for Thurs
    Logged: yes, over
    Water: 3L
    Exercise: 60 minutes elliptical again at hotel gym
    Steps: 16,095 so far, on plane waiting to depart and get home! Looking forward to it.
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    @DananaNanas happy belated birthday!! Sorry you were sick for most of it. Hope all goes well over the next few weeks.
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    @hope002 You're doing great! Keep it going!
    @kirsten11872 You had a great week! Hope you had a fun girls night out and still stuck with the plan!
    @pacsnc6 That is an amazing number of calories burned! What did you do?
    @DananaNanas Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry to hear you have been sick. Man, you have so much going on. I think it would be good to go to see your therapist. Sounds like a lot of possible and changes. Hugs to you!
    @Shirin_K I am happy to see you are still around It is hard when you are a busy Mama!
    Hopefully you can get into a good routine soon and get back to taking care of yourself.
    @amsandos I need to find out my why too. What podcast are you on? Hope you figure everything out.
    @ljdanny The scale is moving in the right direction even with all that is going on. Great job! Hopefully things settle down soon and you get back into your routine.
    @Julie8468 Safe travels! You did well on your trip!
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Check in for Thurs
    Logged: yes, over
    Water: 10 cups
    Exercise: 70 minutes walk, 30 min strength, 5 min plank challenge
    Steps: 13,407
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Baseball