Replies

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,426 Member
    Sunday steps - 10,650

Good day and good weekend!

Talk more tomorrow!
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Hit a single yesterday. A little over 8,000 steps.
    Today's goal is a double at least.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Baseball
    4/14 steps 8502 yoga 30
    Single and single
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Check in for Sunday
    Ate: ok
    Water: 42 oz
    Exercise: nadda
    Steps: 6957 steps

yesterday was a rainy day. i went grocery shopping. took back some tops i had bought my mom that she didn't like. went to the nursery and bought some potting soil. i will be starting most of my plants indoors. we have a fear of frost until after mothers day. so my garden starts indoors. someday i will have a greenhouse. then came home and did my prep work. not as heavy as normal cause i am off for the rest of the week. i feel good.

@Mrsbell8well ohhh good, you did really well last time with Gbombs. love your goals, remember make a plan every day. love that confidence. i am glad you went shopping. new clothes are so much fun. and jim is feeling fine. he is right back at it.

@sleepymom5 love your commitment. sometimes, especially after a little get away, we can be pooped! take a nap! or meditate. time for your brain to recharge. and so far it is just rain. further north they got snow. but all week, at nite there is a change. it is still getting cold here at nite.

@ljdanny boy, i hate it when i have to be smarter than my doctor. but it happens a lot. i hope that you are able to get some answers. i wish you luck.

@nstephenson01 i have been getting that permission error a lot too. sometimes i have to log in and out 3 times before it works. lol and menopause will do that with your weight flucuations! i am glad that you are getting the snow and not me. so far ours has been rain. my rule of thumb is after mothers day. but we can put in some of the early veggies, like peas. but my lettuces and herbs i start indoors so i can transplant when the fear of frost is gone. and i love your goals. remember to rewrite your daily goal everyday and check them off as you complete them. it will help keep you focused.

@twyla77 wow you are certainly on the go a lot. and that is just a small gain. no worries. just get right back on track and you will be fine.

@CassieGetsFit2013 you certainly need to make a change. its not working. do you listen to podcasts? there is a couple of really good ones that are given my master weight loss coaches. it can really help. if your interested, let me know and i will give you the links

@bmaison2014 maintains are good. they can give you a break. now what one thing extra will you do this week to further you to your goal? and remember make a plan everyday and check off items as you complete them. it will help you be accountable.

@lenka1 i agree that is the only way to order a bathing suit. i wish they made button up blouses that way too. i can never find them to fit either!! you look amazing. smoking hot girl!!

@pacsnc6 love your goals and what i always say "if worrying won't fix it, don't!" i hope you have a blast on your vacation.

• cyndiesstuff
    2mnpjmmbsvw5.jpg

4/13 Saturday
    @GingerPwr 60 minutes - triple
    @Mrsbell8well 30 min yoga,10,427 steps- double and single
    @pacsnc6 30 min exercise and 7,200 steps - single
    @hope002
    @carlsoda 15 minutes and 11135 steps - double
    @Julie8468 11618 steps - double

4/14 Sunday
    @GingerPwr 8000 steps - single
    @Mrsbell8well 30 minutes, 8502 steps - single and single
    @pacsnc6
    @hope002
    @carlsoda 10650 steps - double
    @Julie8468

We're missing @hope002 from Saturday.
  • cyndiesstuff
    7atrj0ju39rn.jpg

Remember, you don’t grow on your easiest day; you grow on your hardest days. Even if you face challenges this week, they are opportunities to learn and grow. You can do this!
  • carlsoda
    Happy Monday!

Weekend was good - maybe not enough water (as typical) but overall not bad at all. This week I'm going to do better with food, walking and yoga. I never have a problem drinking water at work as we have filtered water and an ice machine and my SweetLeaf Water Drops :)

@cyndiesstuff - our last frost day is the same as yours which is weird since we're zone 4. I just can't wait to get out there and get going. I should however get some peas planted, they can take cold nights!

I have a super busy day today but sending greetings to everyone! Have a really good day!!
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Daily Check In: Sunday
    Food: only partly logged, got off track
    Water: Great
    Exercise & steps: strength training + dog walk; 10,085 steps

My goal for the day was to get 10,000 steps which I managed to squeak in despite the bad weather. Tried to log but at the last minute changed up my dinner to make a pasta dish using some veggies that needed to be cooked. Hard to log a crisper dive. I drank a ton of water which should have put me in the bathroom every 15 minutes but didn't so I'm retaining water big time for some reason. Weight is up to 175.4 this morning... up over 3 pounds just this week!! Changes need to be made because this is not acceptable. Today is our neighborhood ladies luncheon at a local brewery. I've checked the menu... they make fantastic salads with fresh, in season ingredients so I have a plan. I love their pizzas but I just can't afford the calories. Once the luncheon is out of the way, its back to basics this week. More fruits & veggies, less carbs. I don't want to see 176 on the scale tomorrow. Off to take to dogs for a walk.

Have a great day Team!!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,470 Member
    Check in for Sunday
    Ate: Logged and under
    Water: 80 oz
    Exercise: 45 min walking video and 30 min walk
    Steps: 10,347 steps

Good day yesterday. I feel like I am finally back to myself! My weight is back to where it was before I went away. I am not exhausted or feeling lazy. I am going to have the same small goals for today. I have a lot to do, food shopping, getting ready for Easter, getting my daughter from college to meet with her counselor(she is doing ok, not great), PT(my last week) and getting ready for my niece who is arrives tomorrow night. I am behind with cleaning because I wasted 3 days but maybe I needed a little rest. Everything will get done eventually. Hope everyone has a great week!

Great job to our baseball team!

@pacsnc6 Great goals! Enjoy your trip!
    @lenka1 You look great! I am glad that you found bathing suits that fit and are supportive
    @bmaison2014 Looks like you had a good day yesterday and are ready for a great week! You got this!
    @cyndiesstuff Sounds like things are starting to get back to normal. I hope you have a week that you are feeling better and enjoy your last week off.
    @carlsoda Have a great day! Glad you had a great weekend!
    @nstephenson01 Sounds like you have a good plan for the lunch today. You may end up having a new favorite at the brewery. That has happened to me, I would reluctantly order something healthier than what I really wanted and ended up liking it more. Have a good time!
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Check in for Saturday
    Logged: yes, over
    Water: 8 cups
    Exercise: 94 min walk
    Steps: 12,776 steps

Sunday rest day
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    @cyndiesstuff .
    4/14 6037 steps
    Travel day so more than expected
    30 minutes exercise
    In NYC today will check in tomorrow
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    Check in for Sunday
    Water: 3litres. Still sick
    Exercise: zero, more brain exercising, found my way onto connecting flights and to the hotel! Never been to Regina, Saskatchewan before! Long day, but found time to walk around.
    Steps: 11,966.
  • cyndiesstuff
    4/13 Saturday
    @GingerPwr 60 minutes - triple
    @Mrsbell8well 30 min yoga,10,427 steps- double and single
    @pacsnc6 30 min exercise and 7,200 steps - single
    @hope002 12,776 steps - double
    @carlsoda 15 minutes and 11135 steps - double
    @Julie8468 11618 steps - double

4/14 Sunday
    @GingerPwr 8000 steps - single
    @Mrsbell8well 30 minutes, 8502 steps - single and single
    @pacsnc6 30 minutes and 6037 - single
    @hope002 rest day - bunt
    @carlsoda 10650 steps - double
    @Julie8468 11966 steps - double
  • jedaschultz
    jedaschultz Posts: 1,020 Member
    User ID: jedaschultz
    Week Number: Week 3
    Previous weight: 201.8
    Current weight: 201.4

Finally a week back in the right direction. :)
  • sleepymom5
    @hope002 Looks like you had a nice weekend
    @pacsnc6 Glad you arrived safely in NYC! Have fun!
    @Julie8468 Amazing steps! Glad you got to your hard to spell destination safely Lol!
    @jedaschultz Nice loss!
  • carlsoda
    @cyndiesstuff Monday 13,116 steps and 30 min exercise
  • carlsoda
    Julie8468 wrote: »
    Check in for Sunday
    Water: 3litres. Still sick
    Exercise: zero, more brain exercising, found my way onto connecting flights and to the hotel! Never been to Regina, Saskatchewan before! Long day, but found time to walk around.
    Steps: 11,966.

Regina I have heard is a beautiful city. Enjoy your time there!
  • sleepymom5
    jxws3yrlthbu.jpeg

Monday's weigh-ins still due
    @amsandos
    @gottagetthisdown
    @NuggetBrain

Tuesday's Weigh-in
    @phoebe112476

Wednesday's Weigh-ins
    @GingerPwr
    @Mrsbell8well
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Monday check in
    2884 steps/No workout
    48 oz of water
    Logged everything and under calorie goal
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    Check in for Monday April 15
    Ate: Logged and over. Stuck to plan but forgot to ask for dressing on side at supper. And had a fair amount of coffee to stay alert during meetings.
    Water: 3L
    Exercise: 90 minutes on elliptical. Got up at my regular time, which is 2 hours ahead of where I am now, so got to gym early and watched the sun rise over the prairies while working out. Very pretty! So far I’ve only explored a little bit of the city, and of course had to check out the mall. Maybe I’ll have more time tomorrow.
    Steps: 16,867. But about 10,000 were earned on the elliptical, so not sure how this applies to baseball.

Hope everyone had a good Monday!
This discussion has been closed.