• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    Check in for Friday
    Ate: Didn't log, not bad though
    Water: 46 oz
    Exercise: none
    Steps: 3,316 steps

I had a nice, relaxing time when I was away. I did ride a bike for at least a 1/2 hour everyday and one day took a 2 mile walk with my brother in law but that was about it. Eating I did better than I would normally have done but not as good as I should have. I was back on track with eating yesterday but not with exercise. I was so tired, I napped and read a book. I felt bad yesterday about wasting a day but I feel so good today I am glad I rested yesterday. Today I am going to continue spring cleaning. I am almost done with one bedroom and will try to get two more and two bathrooms today. Next week my niece is coming from Arizona. She wants to move to Philly and is staying at my house until she finds a place. I am not sure how things will go with that but I don't think she will take me away from my normal routine. Then we will be going to the shore for Easter. This week and next I am going to concentrate on saying no to myself and focusing on the eating until satisfied. I start out ok during the meal but then forget.

I have too many comments to go through so I am going to just start from here. Hope everyone is having a great day.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    I will go first...
    One year-60lbs
    One month-5lbs
    One week-1/2-1lb
    Today-drink 64oz water, 10K steps, walking video, plan and log food.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff I like your challenge. I will do that this weekend.
    It corresponds to some of my thoughts from this last week.
    I was up 1/2 pound 2 weeks in a row. I’m actually fine with that considering my last 2 weeks plus I dropped a pant size. Here’s my big question for everyone...at what point is the weight gain a problem? 1 pound? 5 pounds? 10-20 pounds? We have all worked soooooo hard to lose the weight and how many of us in our lifetimes have gained it all back and then some. When you were right there down at your very lowest right before the scale was just starting to creep up...what do you wish you had done differently? What do you wish someone had said to you? What would have sobered you up and kept those pounds off for good? Why would any of us go through all this work if we thought we were going to gain even 1 pound of it back? Aren’t we all doing this with the intention not just to lose it but to keep it off??? I think sometimes we tend to coddle each other by saying “hey that’s ok it’s just water weight,etc. but at what point is it not ok???
    I’m there now. For me the big difference this week is that I drank all my water, I worked out every single day, I was mindful of what I ate and listened to my body. I planned nightly events that were not just about food.
    If I have another gain I want my teams support to help me get back on track NOW not when I’m feeling hopeless. I reflect back to the last time I had lost a lot of weight and I sure wish I had found a way to stop before buying the bigger pair of pants.
    This really is all about a lifestyle change.
    Ok that’s my sermon for the weekend.
    I am so happy to be home and feeling fantastic!!!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    4/12 @Mrsbell8well 25 min run with 10 min walk. Steps 13,696. Yoga 20 minutes
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    @cyndiestuff - Love the circle challenge!

1 year from today, I want to be maintaining a 35lb total loss.

1 month - lose 4 lbs

1 week - lose 1 lb

today: 1 hr exercise, 60+ oz water, log all my food
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Week 2
    Pw- 197.6
    Cw- 195.2

Lost 2.4 this week! I have been so busy and getting lots of steps in. 21,000 yesterday, 19,000 the day before that, then 17,000 and 16,000. Without even trying lol. I'm working on starting a daycare and I have been working inside and outside every day. Plus eating less than 1300 calories each day. Cant wait to keep seeing that number go down!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff steps 5438 and 60 minutes water aerobics
    (I don't wear my watch in the water as it is not waterproof - surely that puts me over 7500)
    So a triple for exercise and ? for steps

I reached my goal for this week - weight 164.9 this morning. Now to keep going down
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for Friday 4/12
    Logged: yes, over
    Water: I think 3 litres if you count all the soda water I drank? I came down with the flu yesterday, fever, watery eyes, sneezing, etc.. water felt sooo good yesterday.
    Exercise: zero
    Steps: 8,716. Still had to run around for work, so at least I got moving enough to get on base

Thank-you all for your advice on what to do while eating out. I never though of the burger idea, with no bun. I think I can do this! I guess long term, loosing weight, means I have to face whatever it takes, so yes, so what if I’m not drinking, so what if I don’t eat like the others do. Funny I don’t see these eating events as “fun” but stressful as it can get in the way of my goals.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @Julie8468
    there is no reason you have to drink alcohol ever. I don't because I don't like the feeling it gives me and because I just need to smell it to start feeling woozy. Just order a coke or gingerale or soda water.
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Circle challenge

1 year from today- I would like to be 20 pounds less than I am now

1 month- lose 3 pounds at least

1 week- lose 1 pound

Today- make my 10,000 step goal. That should be easy. It is so beautiful out today, finally!!
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    kirsten11872
    Week:2
    Weigh-in day:Saturday
    Previous weight:171.0
    Current weight:173.0
    +2😢😢😢
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hello & happy Saturday!🤗

I’m up 2 pounds and I’m not happy! My scale at home was the same weight, but the WW scale is 2 pounds higher, it’s aggravating! I go by the WW scale, so I’m up 2!

Just going to reset once again and try to have a successful week! Woke up early, got in my early morning workout, planning a good day!😊

Enjoy the weekend!😊🥰😁
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff - love this challenge! I really need to work on my thoughts instead of instantly giving in.

Year: maintaining goal weight of 137 lbs consistently
    Monthly: 2 lb loss
    Weekly: 1/2 lb loss
    Today: 10,000 steps, 20 minutes yoga and good food choices.
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

One year-33lbs (6 month to lose then to maintain)
    One month-6lbs
    One week-1.5lb
    Today- stay at or under 1670 calories, drink 10 cups water, 10K steps, plank challenge

My plan:
    May 1 - 204
    June 1 - 197
    July 1 - 191
    August 1 - 186
    September 1 - 181
    October 1 - 176

I am sharing my plan, so maybe it will help me to be more accountable :)
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    4/12 Baseball Challenge Team Weight No More
    @GingerPwr 7540 steps - single
    @Mrsbell8well 55 minutes and 13696 steps - double and double
    @pacsnc6 60 minutes and 5438 steps - triple
    @hope002 75 minutes and 3476 steps - triple
    @carlsoda 12364 steps - double
    @Julie8468 8716 steps - single
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    @sleepymom5 I am so glad your back. you have been missed lady! this is all a work in progress. if you did better than you did last year than you are on the right track. it is all a process. you just keep working at it. little consistent changes lead to big successes. How old is your niece? as for the eating till satisfied, i found if i put a sticky note beside my plate it reminds me to slow down. try putting you fork down on it between every bite! and i love your goals. now every day work on today!!

@Mrsbell8well most individuals give themselves 2 - 5 pounds up before it is a problem. and what i wished i would have done last time i lost my weight was to learn to eat mindfully. it is really one of the big keys to success. and i really don't know if anyone can say anything to you. i think you need to feel it inside. you know literally in your gut! but you know, a half pound up or a pound up can be just water or hormones or a number of other things. if you are doing everything else in line than that is the only answer. but only you know if you are doing what it takes to lose weight. so i really don't think it is coddling. it is really my lack of direct knowledge of a persons life. really only you know the truth. and we all love a little angelina sermon on saturday! keep it up sister.

@GingerPwr love your goals, now everyday work on today.

@Zumba_Luvah woooooo whoooo the girl is on a roll. you are doing great. keep it up. i love watching your numbers go down too!! and now remember everyday work on today!!

@Julie8468 ohhh no. not the spring flu. ughhhh. and your exactly right. you need to get to a place where it does not matter what others think. because quite honestly most people don't even care. see it is not about the food and not about the drink it is about the people and socialization. you got this. i am hoping for success for you. make sure to write down your plan and put it in your purse.

@kirsten11872 ohhh man thats tough. you know what to do girl. right back at it today. it is just a number it is not a predictor of your long term success. you got this tho. you will figure it out and then look out!!

@carlsoda love your goals, now everyday you need to write them in the morning

@hope002 your goals are awesome. write these goals down and put them somewhere you will see them everyday. and then make sure to read them. it will keep them front and center. now everyday work on today.

• cyndiesstuff
    Options
    wzzhxnbviuf7.jpg

If you’re dining with other people, keep in mind that it’s very easy to get distracted by conversation and wind up overeating. I always ask for a carry out box when i order and then that way I can immediately portion off how much I am going to eat. Then, even if I do eat while distracted, at least I won’t consume more than I had planned.
This discussion has been closed.