@pacsnc6 45 minutes and 6629 steps - Double
    @hope002 unplanned rest day - strike out
    @carlsoda 30 minutes and 11677 steps - single and double
    @Julie8468 60 minutes and 8258 steps - triple and single
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    GingerPwr wrote: »
    How do we know if we bat twice on a day... or is that even possible?

I got a double for over 10k steps and/or for a 45 minute workout.

@Navydaddjtc
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    @lennoncpa yes! the scale moved. ayayayyayaya. now lets keeps it moving. you got this. tax season is almost over and you have a loss on the scale. win win
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Username: hope002
    Weigh in Week: week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 210.5
    Today's weight: 209
    Steps: 64,716
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    I planned to take some time on here this morning but unexpectedly have to go see my MIL. I will be back later or tonight.
    @cyndiesstuff I can help with the weight, I will figure out what is going on with the baseball team tonight and help with that too Lol! Fyi- I am going to be a missed weigh in this week. I meant to tell you in the message but must have forgot.
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Username: julie8468
    Weigh in Week: week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 146.6
    Today's weight: 144.6

I thought the wine would put me over, but maybe it dehydrated me for my weigh in?
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I need some advice. I’m travelling for work and the team has organized eating events out to various restaurants and bars Monday to Wednesday for lunch and dinner. I’ve checked out the menus, trying to pre-plan and stay on track. The restaurants chosen just don’t offer much I feel I could eat without totally going off the rails. They also don’t show calories in the menu. Plus I’m assuming everyone is drinking alcohol. I’ve managed before where catered lunches would be served, I would eat only the inside of the sandwich leaving the heavy bread behind, of course I was hiding my plate so no one saw the autopsy on the plate. So, is it okay to skip suppers and maybe a lunch or two? I am supposed to be networking with these people, but I’m not sure I can sip water and eat a side salad while watching others order steak and red wine, wings, beer, etc.. i think I could say I need a walk at lunch, and need catch up on work in the evenings, but not sure if that’s ok. Maybe I could stick to light meals by selecting sides from the menu... but I never know until I get there and often give in..
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    User ID: pacsnc6
    Week 2
    Friday weigh day
    PW 166
    CW 165.1

@cyndiesstuff I don't really feel that the congestion has gone to my chest - staying more to the throat and head. No antibiotics, Just cough drops with honey, Advil, and Nyquil at night to sleep.
    I have been resting a lot. Skipped the water aerobics Monday but went today. It felt good to exercise.
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hello & TGIF!!! The weekend is here! It is supposed to be close to 80 tomorrow! I am sorry for rubbing it in, I know some of you are getting hit hard with snow. If it makes you feel any better, it is not supposed to stay that warm, we will be chilly again on Sunday.

Yesterday was not great when I got home from work, I felt so tired, I just stayed home and did not make the best food decisions. I am back at it today! The scale was up a little this morning, but I think if I eat well today and hit the gym tonight, I should see a loss tomorrow. Like I said, I am taking it day by day and today is a new day!

@Mrsbell8well that pizza looks amazing, but more importantly, you look fabulous! All your hard work has paid-off! you are definitely inspiring! So happy for you!

@cyndiesstuff so sorry you got hit with all that snow! Glad Jim is ok and you are feeling better every day!

@Julie8468 all you can do is try to plan as best you can. I am sure there are some healthy options on the menu. You can ask them to prepare your food how you want, do not be embarrassed to ask to have you food prepared a certain way. As for the alcohol, pick a low calorie drink or have a glass of wine and drink it slowly. It is hard, but all you can do is try and if you go off plan, do not beat yourself up, we have all been there! Good luck!

Have a great day & weekend! :smiley:
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    carlsoda
    week 2
    PW: 145.9
    CW: 146.6

Yup..bad week of eating and hopefully no further damage will be done!

I'll be back later to check in - busy busy busy!!
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    4/11
    @GingerPwr 45 minutes and 10000 steps - Double and double
    @Mrsbell8well 30 minutes and 8839 steps - single and single
    @pacsnc6 45 minutes and 6629 steps - Double
    @hope002 unplanned rest day - strike out
    @carlsoda 30 minutes and 11677 steps - single and double
    @Julie8468 60 minutes and 8258 steps - triple and single
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    @hope002 omg onederland is getting closer. you are doing great. keep up that hard work girl!!

@sleepymom5 i have everything caught up from this point no worries. and i will go to the captains thread as ask that you have an excused weigh in. have fun and stay on track girl. it is not a free for all.

@Julie8468 ohhhh my that is a nice loss. you keep that up. and i don't think that every once in a while it hurts to go without or eat light. it is kinda like intermittent fasting. and make a plan before you get there. how much will you drink, what will you eat. be reasonable and write it down and put it in your purse. then halfway thru the meal excuse yourself to the restroom and go and read your list and your commitment to yourself. and don't worry so much about what others think. trust me when i tell you people just really don't care.

@pacsnc6 yay that is another pound. good job. sick and losing weight. nice. not nice your sick tho that is bad news. feel better soon!!

@kirsten11872 it happens all the time. when we are tired it is hard to make good decisions. try having some quick prepped meals ready for when that happens and then just go to bed. drink your water and tomorrow will be what it is.

@carlsoda that is just a small gain. you can get right back on track. no excuses. what will you do today to get your scale back to moving in the right direction.

• lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    @Julie8468 if you don’t want to drink alcohol, simply don’t. You should not feel obligated to explain to others why you don’t.

It drives me crazy how people sometimes think you need to drink. And question why you don’t. I haven’t been drinking at all since I started my weighloss and yes I get sometimes questioned. Oh why are you not drinking? You’re pregnant?
    Lol

It’s almost like it’s not acceptable unless you have a “very good”
    reason. The same goes for eating. Don’t hide yourself. It’s not embarrassing trying to get healthier :)

As for food. I’d just eat healthier options and took walks etc

It’s just 3 days, when you choose wiser options you won’t have any problem or erase progress. Good luck and have fun :)
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    @Julie8468 you can order plain grilled chicken and opt for vegetables on the side in most places.

I've also ordered burgers without the bun so I wouldn't have to take them apart.

Hit a single today: 7,540 steps

• carlsoda
    Options
    @julie8468 - I agree with gingerpwr, I order burgers without buns and the automatically come with a knife and fork. And if you want a low calorie low carb drink have some vodka with Diet Coke. My favorite is rye with Diet Coke. You can do this!
  • carlsoda
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff 12,364 steps today
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    check in for Friday
    Logged: yes, under
    Water: 12 cups
    Exercise: hot yoga 75 min
    Steps: 3,476
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    Check in for Friday
    Ate: not good
    Water: not enough oz
    Exercise: nope
    Steps: 4306 steps

My back to work date is April 22nd. i have one more week off before i go back. The ole boy is off this weekend. Yesterday i finally drove! i went to my folks house. Driving was no problem. i tried to get the dr. to let me go back to work this monday but he wasn't going for it. lol. i never got control over my food while i was off. But i guess every day is a new day.

@lenka1 i remember when i was a much younger lady, my ex's family was huge drinkers. i would always just order a coke and tell them it was rum and coke. no one was ever the wiser. i am at the point now in my life where i just really don't care a whole lot about what others think. isn't it funny how time changes our view.

@GingerPwr you are right, restaurants will take special orders. i do it all the time, no one really cares!

@carlsoda nice stepping girl!!

@hope002 yes, i always wanted to try hot yoga. how do you like it?
This discussion has been closed.