Options

Replies

• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    RULES AMENDMENT 1.20
    BATTING....
    KEEPING IN MIND THAT IN SOME INNINGS YOU COULD THE LINE UP THEN THE "AT BAT ONE TIME IN A 24 HOUR PERIOD" IS NULL AND VOID.

SO THERE FORE IF YOUR TEAM CAN BAT THE LINE UP TWICE IN A 24 HOUR PERIOD THEN THAT'S COMPLETELY LEGIT.
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    ARE YOU READY FOR SOME BASEBALL
    YOUR TEAM NEEDS 6 TEAM MEMBER WHO WOULD LIKE TO PARTAKE IN THE MODS CHALLENGE FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS PLAYING CYBER BASEBALL. IF YOUR INTERESTED IN THIS CHALLENGE QUOTE THIS POSTING AND LET ME KNOW
    WHO'S IN

I'll play
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    Checking in quick! I am in HH. Rode bikes yesterday and didn’t do too bad eating. I did have a frozen drink but I am over it now Lol! Looking forward to a relaxing day. I am focusing on little things-water, steps, eating mindfully.

Have a great day everyone!

Congrats to @phoebe112476 and @kirsten11872 for their losses last week!

BASEBALL TEAM so far (I don’t know much about it other than what was posted here)
    @GingerPwr
    @Mrsbell8well
    @pacsnc6
    @hope002.

@GingerPwr Thanks for joining the baseball challenge
    @Mrsbell8well Thanks for joining the challenge. Glad you made it safely to NC. Enjoy the end of training and the special time with your daughter I love your thrift shop finds too!
    @gottagetthisdown. Nice loss! Sounds like you had a successful weekend too! Keep it going this week.
    @pacsnc6 Thanks for joining, we will keep you posted with the details. I am not sure how this all works
    @jedaschultz Hope all is going well. If you have been doing well, don’t worry about the gain and keep doing what you are doing. If you know why you gained, get yourself right back on track!
    @amsandos. Great job maintaining! Just what you wanted to do!
    @Shirin_K I am glad you had a nice weekend. Now back to work! Sounds like you are setting yourself up to have a successful week
    @Julie8468 Great day! You have been doing so well!
    @twyla77 New York will be fun! You were successful on your other two trips, and between so I think you are going to be fine! Just remember to have a plan!
    @hope002 Awesome day! Thanks for stepping up for the baseball challenge
    @cyndiesstuff I hope you are in a better mind frame today. You can’t give up! Think of how far you have come and how successful you have been! Listen to the podcasts,I would be surprised if she doesn’t have one for this. Also read over all your cards for the Beck Diet Solution-especially the first one we did, Advantages response card. Hugs! (Btw-I can’t even find the spreadsheet for the weights on my iPad or phone. Shannon set them up for me too. I can update when I get home. The only thing is I can’t get to the names for the weigh in reminders.)
  • phoebe112476
    phoebe112476 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Phoebe112476
    Tuesday
    Week 2
    PW: 177.2
    CW: 176.7

Right on track with my 0.5/week goal.
  • gottagetthisdown
    gottagetthisdown Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff Don't give up, I believe we all have a time when we get in a rut and just don't feel like doing it, whatever it may be at that time. Focus on why you started and why you should keep going and you will be fine. Good luck!
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I’ll play baseball! Not sure how it all works and traveling for work for a week as of Sunday - but this game should motivate me to go to the hotel gym right? I won’t be an all star, but a team player. I think we need 6 players?

@MrsBelle - so envious of your shopping!
    @cyndiesstuff - please keep checking in! Let us know how you are doing. I joined F2F so that I would be part of a group who share struggles and advice. I appreciate everyone’s posts.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    @ cyndiesstuff - be kind to yourself right now. No pressure to do anything except heal. That's your job first and foremost. You can get back on track when you are feeling better! Dr's orders!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    Monday Check in:

Food - over. Had a light lunch which left me starving all afternoon and evening!!
    Water - good
    Steps - good but no yoga. Left work late and focused on finishing up my steps and ran out of time.

Busy day yesterday with our new gal starting. She's so nice and fun! I really like her! I actually ended up staying late because we were talking about cats - she has 4 of her own :)

@Mrsbell8well - oh my goodness you scored! I never have much luck at Goodwill. Just occasional. I did find an Eileen Fisher dress there the other weekend for $4.99. It's in perfect condition.
    @sleepymom5 oops- you missed me for the baseball challenge. Add my name to the list. I need to get more motivated exercising! Hope you are having a fun time

Greetings to everyone else...now back to work! :)
  • hope002
    Options
    Check in for Sunday and Monday
    Ate: like an *kitten*
    Water: not enough oz
    Exercise: nope
    Steps: bahhhh steps

I know thats probably a bad attitute. But i just don't want to do this any more. i am struggling. i always come here and share my problems but i am not going to. i don't know what it is.

take some time off to heal, you will get back on track later :)
    Please don't stop checking in
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Check in for Sunday and Monday
    Ate: like an *kitten*
    Water: not enough oz
    Exercise: nope
    Steps: bahhhh steps

I know thats probably a bad attitute. But i just don't want to do this any more. i am struggling. i always come here and share my problems but i am not going to. i don't know what it is.

Don’t you quit... take a day, whatever time you need but you’re not allowed to quit on yourself @cyndiesstuff or this team! Also take time to heal and don’t beat yourself up. I’m taking the bat away... that’s what you’ve always told me! Hugs!!

Day 3 of constant rain. Walked the last two but I am so over wet, muddy, smelly dogs. Taking a rest day and will regroup tomorrow.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,228 Member
    Options
    in0rmdyu3iod.jpg

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND

Fat2Fit Buddy Program
    Thank you all for your patience!

@Beka3695 and I just paired up ALMOST everyone. We had an odd number and are waiting for an answer from someone to pair up the last person. Here is what we have so far. Please contact your buddy and exchange email, phone, however you want to stay in touch, and "friend" each other so you can share your food and exercise diary wherever you keep it. Set up check-in times, and go for it! Keep each other going and have a blast. If you have a problem with your buddy (time zone or other issue), just let me or @Beka3695 know by message and we'll see what we can do. Enjoy!

@Beka3695 + @steplaj
    @Navydaddjtc + @ChrysalisCove
    @LaurieWrobo + @sue_01
    @19shmoo69 + @Rosetigger
    @cre804 + @pacsnc6
    @lindamtuck2018 + @jactop
    @boehle + @martinesther88
    @SLIMn2016 + @BMcC9
    @Angielove88 + @BabsVest1769
    @melissafeagins + @patti705
    @JessicaKrall8 + @Lukdbestucan16
    @Kittu125 + @Megnolia82
    @runarmi + @ssummerlin80
    @FitGirlLife72 + @Carlsoda

Don't forget to check your MFP inbox! And if you still want in, please sign up on the Announcement page - we'll do the final match ups Wednesday morning.
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff You’re the glue that holds this team together.

You’re going through some tough time and that’s the reason why you’re down. Just keep healing. You need to rest!

We all have been having some struggles here and there and you never let people quit and always give a good advice that hits the spot. There’s no way people from YOUR team would just let you quit and let go.

Hugs! Feel better soon
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc has posted that we should post our "baseball scores" for this week starting Sunday 4/7 so here are my entries so far:
    Sunday: steps 5979 and gardening 30 minutes
    Monday: steps 7841 and gadening 30 minutes
    Tuesday: rest day - I don't feel good today
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    OK CAPTAINS
    THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME CONFUSION AMONG THE RANK AND FILE
    IF YOU EXERCISE ON THE TREADMILL FOR CARDIO OR EXERCISE THAT IS COUNTED AS AN EXERCISE
    NOW THOSE STEPS THAT YOU BUILT UP DURING THAT EXERCISE AND THE STEPS YOU GET FOR THE REST OF THE DAY COUNTS AS YOUR STEPS TOTAL IN THE STEP CATEGORY.... SO IT'S POSSIBLE IN ONE DAY THAT YOU COULD HIT 2 HOME RUNS OR GO FOR THE CYCLE

EXAMPLE:.....
    NAVYDADDJTC 12000 STEPS = DOUBLE
    NAVYDADDJTC THOSE 12000 STEPS AT ABOUT 60 MIN. = TRIPLE
    SO I SCORE 1 RUN AND IS STRANDED AT 2ND UNTIL TOMORROW

ANY QUESTION??
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Ended up staying up till past midnight after watching end of March Madness! Exciting to be a Virginian.
    Robin and I got our nails done. It’s called SNS the style. Keeps your nails strong. Then delicious Thai dinner! Tomorrow’s weigh in. Not sure what to expect but I sure am a happy girl!gqjkyttyaa4o.jpeg
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    x36o3ui2a1lw.jpeg
    9cxmvjy18u0x.jpeg
    vaj4raqddqq9.jpeg
    Wonderful restaurants here. I love to cook but it sure is nice to have a break!
  • phoebe112476
    phoebe112476 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    NSV: got a little freaked out today when I felt a lump on my chest. Realized it is the end of my breast bone. Hadn’t felt that it a while. Lol.
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for Tuesday
    Logged food: yes, over
    Water: about 1litre water.. ? Lots of coffee and yes wine.
    Exercise: zero - usual evening class was cancelled due to snow and ice pellets! In April. I live in Ottawa Canada. Why? Not sure... “spring” started sometime in March? Um.. Feels like winter here.
    Steps: 7,808

My children, despite the weather, have moved on to wearing running shoes and hoodies outside regardless. While I’m not so resilient and still in a winter coat.

@phoebe112476 that’s too funny, hope you feel all good things as time goes on.
    @Mrsbell8well Thank you for the pictures, looks delicious! It is nice to have someone else cook! Anyone else craving soup right now??
  • hope002
    Options
    check in for Tuesday
    Logged: yes, under
    Water: 10+cups
    Exercise: 45min walk, 30 min yoga, plank challenge day 8
    Steps: 10,606
This discussion has been closed.