Replies

• Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel Posts: 10,891 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    STEPS
    Thur 4th: 2,456

😷

^^^ My steps for Thursday 4th appear to have been accidentally put in @angmarie28 's row. :blush:
    Options
    STEPS
    Sat 6th: 15,197
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,152 Member
    Options
    STEPS

😷

^^^ My steps for Thursday 4th appear to have been accidentally put in @angmarie28 's row. :blush:

Gotcha all fixed and caught up @Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel ...thanks for letting me know! JK
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Week 1 steps:
    3/31 = 6,890
    4/1 = 12,020
    4/2 = 12,754
    4/3 = 7,118
    4/4 = 9,243
    4/5 = 3,608
    4/6 = 4,965
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Sunday Week 2
    PW: 198.2
    CW: 198.6
    Options
    STEPS

😷

Gotcha all fixed and caught up @Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel ...thanks for letting me know! JK

No problem! Thanks @jessicakrall8 ! :)
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,152 Member
    Options
    schlerin wrote: »
    Week 1 steps:
    3/31 = 6,890
    4/1 = 12,020
    4/2 = 12,754
    4/3 = 7,118
    4/4 = 9,243
    4/5 = 3,608
    4/6 = 4,965

Hi Schlerin...may I ask a favor...when you post your steps, please don't post steps you've already reported. If you do, it forces us to have to recheck, every time, the stats you've already given. Only post a single day, if that's all that is new. Thanks a bunch...just trying to save time. Enjoy your weekend! JK
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    ARE YOU READY FOR SOME BASEBALL
    YOUR TEAM NEEDS 6 TEAM MEMBER WHO WOULD LIKE TO PARTAKE IN THE MODS CHALLENGE FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS PLAYING CYBER BASEBALL. IF YOUR INTERESTED IN THIS CHALLENGE QUOTE THIS POSTING AND LET ME KNOW
    WHO'S IN
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    great day I guess. Took my middle son to basketball practice, while he was ther I brought my mom a coffee, then went back to the school my son was at, I ran almost 1.5 miles on the track then went and grabber my son from practice, then took them to the big playground at the school that have a side walk around it, so I walked that while my kids played, made it 2 more miles. after we ran errands we came home and I did and hour of strength training. My step count todat is pretty good, but im not quite done yet.

Do any of you do those fitbit step challenges? even at about 15,000 steps, im near the bottom of the charts. I ask how the heck they do it, and all I get is "im chasing my kids around". I honestly dont get it, I work as a schol nurse on a large campus and walk quite a bit, then I workout, sometimes treadmill, or elliptical, sometimes lifting. I get home, clean and chase kids until bed. Im always busy yet I can not keep up. A couple people on there are Paras that I work with, and they do walk a lot, but dang their steps are impressive.

I'm like that in my Fitbit challenges too. I don't feel like I'm that sedentary all the time and I actively walk/jog multiple days a week but I never come close to some people. I don't know how they manage to get so many steps in everyday while still doing real life.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    THIS WEEKS MOD CHALLENGE
    ARE YOU READY FOR SOME STREET BASEBALL

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE MODS CHALLENGE FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS
    WE WILL START THE CHALLENGE WHEN ALL OF THE TEAMS REPORT ON THE CAPTAIN THREAD THAT THE TEAMS HAVE BEEN MADE. THIS ONLY FAIR SO WE ALL START OFF ON THE RIGHT FOOT.

THE PLAYING TIME IS A 24 HOUR PERIOD FOR EACH DAY STARTING AT MIDNIGHT EACH DAY. THIS IS TO ACCOMMODATE OUR OVERSEAS MEMBERS.

MAKE UP A BATTING ROSTER…SO THE TEAM KNOWS WHO’S ON FIRST AND SO ON…. EXAMPLE…. GREG IS ON FIRST STEVE IS THE NEXT BATTER AND HITS A DOUBLE THAT PUTS GREG ON 3RD AND STEVE ON 2ND THEN THE NEXT BATTER BUNTS BOTH BASE RUNNERS STAY IN PLACE. NEXT BATTER HITS A TRIPLE …GREG AND STEVE BOTH GO HOME FOR 2 POINT AND THE BATTER IS ON 3RD

YOU ARE ONLY UP ONCE IN A 24 HR PERIOD.

CAPTAIN OR MOTIVATORS WILL POST IN THE CAPTAINS THREAD THE DAILY SCORE I WILL TRANSPOSE IT TO THE SCORECARD THAT WILL BE POSTED IN A CHALLENGE THREAD FOR ALL TO SEE.
    HERE IS HOW THIS WORKS…. TEAM CAPTAINS WILL RECRUIT //ASK 6 MEMBERS TO BE THE YOUR TEAMS BB TEAM. THOSE 6 MEMBERS WILL DO ANY OF THE EXERCISES BELOW TO DETERMINE WHAT BASE THEY LAND ON.
    WHEN YOU COME HOME TOUR TEAMS SCORES 1 POINT….

STEPPING
    7,500 STEPS= SINGLE
    10,000 steps = DOUBLE
    15,000 steps = TRIPLE
    20,000 steps = HOMERUN

WORKOUTS:
    30min workout = single
    45 MIN workout = double
    60 MIN workout = triple
    120 MIN WORKOUT HOMERUN

BUNT = REST DAY

GRAND SLAM = ALL BASES LOADED
    THEN THE NEXT BATTER HITS THE HOMERUN IN EITHER CATEGORY

STRIKE OUT = DO NOTHING FOR THAT DAY…..
    UNLESS IT HAS BEEN DECLARED A REST DAY PRIOR TO YOU BATTING ROTATION FOR THAT DAY OR HAS SET UP IN ADVANCE WITH THE UMPIRE WHICH IS @Navydaddjtc

Options
    Damn! The mods challenge looks fun, but I've just recently had eye surgery and am not allowed to work out for 4 weeks. I have another 18 days to go... :disappointed:
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    ARE YOU READY FOR SOME BASEBALL
    YOUR TEAM NEEDS 6 TEAM MEMBER WHO WOULD LIKE TO PARTAKE IN THE MODS CHALLENGE FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS PLAYING CYBER BASEBALL. IF YOUR INTERESTED IN THIS CHALLENGE QUOTE THIS POSTING AND LET ME KNOW
    WHO'S IN

Sounds like fun! I'm game...
  • JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 9,935 Member
    Options
    @angmarie28 I used to do Fitbit challenges but people play too many games on them. I, for the life of me can't figure out how people walk more than 20k steps or more a day. I've learned just to walk for me!
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    I got 35,000 steps hiking and hanging out all day in the national park. And 30,000 helping a friend pack up her mom's (large) house for a move and also walking 3 miles. If I do an hour of fast walking and an hour of zumba and an hour of random errands walking around a large mall and movement around the house, I get about 20,000. And definitely there are some crazy fitbit people out there!!
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Steps
    4/4 24,729
    4/5 6,828
    4/6 13,009
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options

4/6 - 9,860
    I went dancing yesterday. Before that my steps were way down. So glad I went.

• rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I can do first base, maybe 2nd. When does this start.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    4/6 12174
    Options
    STEPS
    Sun 7th: 6,370
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    I WILL PUT A LINK ON THE F2F HOMEPAGE LATER TODAY FOR THE SCORE CARD...
    POST SURGERY CONSULT TODAY AND A PCP APPOINTMENT
    SO I AM IN TOWN ALL DAY
This discussion has been closed.