Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,212 Member
    Options
    in0rmdyu3iod.jpg

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND

Fat2Fit Buddy Program
    Thank you all for your patience!

@Beka3695 and I just paired up ALMOST everyone. We had an odd number and are waiting for an answer from someone to pair up the last person. Here is what we have so far. Please contact your buddy and exchange email, phone, however you want to stay in touch, and "friend" each other so you can share your food and exercise diary wherever you keep it. Set up check-in times, and go for it! Keep each other going and have a blast. If you have a problem with your buddy (time zone or other issue), just let me or @Beka3695 know by message and we'll see what we can do. Enjoy!

@Beka3695 + @steplaj
    @Navydaddjtc + @ChrysalisCove
    @LaurieWrobo + @sue_01
    @19shmoo69 + @Rosetigger
    @cre804 + @pacsnc6
    @lindamtuck2018 + @jactop
    @boehle + @martinesther88
    @SLIMn2016 + @BMcC9
    @Angielove88 + @BabsVest1769
    @melissafeagins + @patti705
    @JessicaKrall8 + @Lukdbestucan16
    @Kittu125 + @Megnolia82
    @runarmi + @ssummerlin80
    @FitGirlLife72 + @Carlsoda

Don't forget to check your MFP inbox! And if you still want in, please sign up on the Announcement page - we'll do the final match ups Wednesday morning.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    kmfeig87 wrote: »
    @angmarie28 -- Can you share your recip for the angel food cake? Thanks!

http://www.themacroexperiment.com/blog/enjoying-food-angel-food-protein-cake heres the link. im making it again tonight

she has this recipe too that im going to try-http://www.themacroexperiment.com/blog/enjoying-food-red-lobster-inspired-cheddar-biscuits
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    OK CAPTAINS
    THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME CONFUSION AMONG THE RANK AND FILE
    IF YOU EXERCISE ON THE TREADMILL FOR CARDIO OR EXERCISE THAT IS COUNTED AS AN EXERCISE
    NOW THOSE STEPS THAT YOU BUILT UP DURING THAT EXERCISE AND THE STEPS YOU GET FOR THE REST OF THE DAY COUNTS AS YOUR STEPS TOTAL IN THE STEP CATEGORY.... SO IT'S POSSIBLE IN ONE DAY THAT YOU COULD HIT 2 HOME RUNS OR GO FOR THE CYCLE

EXAMPLE:.....
    NAVYDADDJTC 12000 STEPS = DOUBLE
    NAVYDADDJTC THOSE 12000 STEPS AT ABOUT 60 MIN. = TRIPLE
    SO I SCORE 1 RUN AND IS STRANDED AT 2ND UNTIL TOMORROW

ANY QUESTION??
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    4/7 = 6,563
    4/8 = 9,350
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    4/7 - 10,483
    4/8 - 7,853
  • JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 10,047 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    All steps entered up to here.
  • twitch82
    twitch82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    twitch82
    Tuesday Week 2
    PW: 161.2
    CW: 160.8
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    STEPS
    Tuesday 8th: 17,442
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    IF THIS TEAM IS IN ON THE BASEBALL CHALLENGE I NEED YOU TO POST YOUR DAILY RUNS OVER ON THE CHALLENGE PAGE AND I'LL POST THE REST
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10737379/mods-week-2-challenge-r-u-ready-for-some-baseball#latest
    I ALSO SENT CAPTAIN EDIT RIGHTS IF YOU CHOOSE TO EDIT YOUR OWN
    THANKS GREG
  • wilsonkellies
    wilsonkellies Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wilsonkellies
    Wednesday
    Week 2
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    4/9 7353
  • JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 10,047 Member
    Options
    Steps entered!
  • angmarie28
    Options
    Angmarie28
    Week 2
    Wednesday
    PW:154.2
    CW:153.4
  • angmarie28
    Options
    4/8-8,810
    4/9-8,893

Sorry my steps are lacking, Monday was rest day, yesterday I had an appointment for a tattoo, and also had to take my step dad to his rehab appointment, and today I have a dentist appointment, but I am going to hit the gym for about half an hour before I go, then probably the bike when I get home.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    @angmarie28 Tattoo? I presume it says "Trimstones Forever" with your goal weight?
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    mulecanter wrote: »
    @angmarie28 Tattoo? I presume it says "Trimstones Forever" with your goal weight?

Well obviously, lol... Actually it is an autism awareness tattoo for my 10 year old son who is on the spectrum. I wanted a puzzle piece with a heart, He wanted it to be a green puzzle piece and a monkey.
    g021vrrychf7.png

So why not build the heart around the monkey with the monkey in the middle...

Like - He is forever in my heart!

And @mulecanter - you are right, it should say TRIMSTONES FOREVER underneath... ;)

• angmarie28
    Options
    @steplaj the heart was suppose to be inside the puzzle piece, just really simple outline of a puzzle piece with a little heart inside, but I let my son pick the design, and he wanted a monkey, lol. but that would have been a good idea
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    mulecanter wrote: »

Well obviously, lol... Actually it is an autism awareness tattoo for my 10 year old son who is on the spectrum. I wanted a puzzle piece with a heart, He wanted it to be a green puzzle piece and a monkey.
    g021vrrychf7.png

Nice! My nephew is an Aspie, after a rough time in middle and high school he is now working on his Master's in robotic software engineering at U of VA.
This discussion has been closed.