Options
    4/6-15,411
    4/7-8,666
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    PW: 159.2
    CW: 162.5

Def a tough time. New week, and today I will focus on water. I'm still not drinking as much as I used to when I did well. Instead of aiming at all 3 parts I did when I lost weight (IF, Keto, water) I'll focus on them one at a time.

Today is water. I'll try to not eat before noon, but won't beat myself up about it. When I do eat, I'll try to stick to keto, but won't beat myself up if I sneak a chips here and there. Will try to log what I eat until I'm fully back on keto again. When having both carbs and fat, I've learned over the years that I need to watch the calories.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    a1bzjl62tglq.jpg

WEEK 1 WINNERS ARE.....

As a whole we lost 22.4 lbs or 0.07% !!!

TEAM % LOST

1st - Mission Slimpossibles- 0.34%
    2nd - Waist Aways- 0.30%
    3rd - Shrinking Assets- 0.15%

TEAM LBS LOST

1st - Mission Slimpossibles - 18.1
    2nd - Waist Aways- 14.1
    3rd - Shrinking Assets- 7.5

INDIVIDUAL % LOST

1st - @kmfeig87 - 3.47%
    2nd - @Austinraudhain - 2.98%
    3rd - @Fitgirllife72 - 2.77%

INDIVUDUAL LBS LOST

1st - @Digger61 - 5.2
    2nd - @kmfeig87 - 5.0
    3rd - @luciicul -4.6

HONORABLE MENTIONS

@iLadyT
    @kammerkv1
    @rosetigger
    @angielove88
    @reflectionofme
    @phoebe112476
    @kirsten11872

• JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 9,933 Member
    Options
    All steps entered up to here.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Mulecanter
    Monday Week 2
    PW 202.5
    CW 205.5

Grrrrr! This is just ridiculous, I'm up 6 pounds in two weeks. Since I can't get my class ring on I know some of it is sodium bloat but I'm still mad. I'm going to start looking at my triggers more closely. I'm swearing off greek yogurt for starters. The mountain snow is almost gone, my hikes need to start.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Jesusgirl62
    Monday
    Week 2
    Previous Weight 157.4
    Current Weight 153.2

Thank you for some good scale news since mine has been so awful. ;)
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,798 Member
    Options
    Im really tightening my diet and macros starting this week, Today I have an egg white with spinach omelette for lunch, and I made a low calorie angel food cake thats I ate 1/4 of with a dollop of light whip cream and berries, it was so good and about 80 calories total. the "cake" by itself is 200cals, 38g protein, 2g fat, and 8 carbs, for the whole thing, I had 1/4 of it. Im not expecting muck of a loss as im female and hormones, but hoping for not a gain at least but its possible.

Took the kids to the circus yesterday (i hate the circus because I dont believe animals should be made to preform, especially elephants and tigers, but my daughter has never been to one, so I broke down and took her), Totally had a smoothie and nachos, but back in business today!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,152 Member
    Options
    Tried Panera's new vegetarian ten veggie soup today and it was amazing...lots of veggies, and very filling at only 100 calories for a whole bowl, not just a cup! I also tried a new lunch meat for those of you who shop at Kroger. Private Selection (which to me is much better than Boar's Head and always less expensive), has a Nashville Hot Sliced Chicken that is 97% fat free. Only 60 calories for 2 oz. I usually weight out 3 oz for the extra protein and with mustard and a thin slice of Sargento extra sharp cheddar and two slices of Heiner's bread (35 cal per slice), it's great! So, for 305 calories, it was an amazing lunch...even had room for some baked chips! Thought I'd share. Have a nice night! Jess
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    @angmarie28 -- Can you share your recip for the angel food cake? Thanks!
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Steps
    4/7 3,462 -- Forgot to put on my FitBit....good excuse for being lazy!
  • JesusGirl62
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    Jesusgirl62
    Monday
    Week 2
    Previous Weight 157.4
    Current Weight 153.2

Thank you for some good scale news since mine has been so awful. ;)

That was probably all water weight but I'll take it. I joined Quick Weight Loss Center because I really need 1) help with a meal plan and 2) weigh in accountability. I am not doing their supplements and bought only a few boxes of bars to up my protein intake. Hoping to continue the downward spiral and finally get to my goal weight this year.
  • JesusGirl62
    Options
    Tried Panera's new vegetarian ten veggie soup today and it was amazing...lots of veggies, and very filling at only 100 calories for a whole bowl, not just a cup! Jess

So have to try this! Thank you for the info. Hoping our Panera has it.

• Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    STEPS
    Mon 8th: 11,024
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    RULES AMENDMENT 1.20
    BATTING....
    KEEPING IN MIND THAT IN SOME INNINGS YOU COULD THE LINE UP THEN THE "AT BAT ONE TIME IN A 24 HOUR PERIOD" IS NULL AND VOID.

SO THERE FORE IF YOUR TEAM CAN BAT THE LINE UP TWICE IN A 24 HOUR PERIOD THEN THAT'S COMPLETELY LEGIT.
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    4/8 - 3002
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    4/8 10693
This discussion has been closed.