kcpond
    April Week 2
    Wednesday
    Past Week: 228.7
    Current Week: 225.7
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,804 Member
    Options
    @mulecanter Thats really neat. Aydon wants to be in the army, unfortunately they do not take people on the spectrum, but he is very high functioning so there's a chance he can fight it, but I do not think he will do well in that environment at all as he hats yelling, and cant do loud noises, so being yelled at and shooting guns doesnt sound like it will do hi well, but im sure he will find his place and will go well in it.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    @mulecanter Thats really neat. Aydon wants to be in the army, unfortunately they do not take people on the spectrum, but he is very high functioning so there's a chance he can fight it, but I do not think he will do well in that environment at all as he hats yelling, and cant do loud noises, so being yelled at and shooting guns doesnt sound like it will do hi well, but im sure he will find his place and will go well in it.

Time will tell, they grow out of some of that I believe.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    kcpond wrote: »
    kcpond
    April Week 2
    Wednesday
    Past Week: 228.7
    Current Week: 225.7

Oh yeah!
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I lost weight last week. This week I'm starving. I don't know why, I'm just never full and my stomache is growling even after a full meal. I am trying to eat healthy. Salads and celery, cucumber and fruit. I'm drinking lots of water even. I'm on day three now of this. I'm afraid to step on the scale. Nothing is helping.
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    4/9 = 8,421
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    @rosetigger -- I'm assuming your eating some protein, some fat...not just salads and celery and cucumber!
  • Eddie__Jones
    Eddie__Jones Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Eddie__Jones
    week 2
    Wednesday
    pw 272
    cw 270
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,164 Member
    Options
    @schlerin need your steps for Apr 7th and 8th please.
  • JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 10,004 Member
    Options
    @schlerin need your steps for Apr 7th and 8th please.

She had already posted these. I entered them yesterday.
  • JesusGirl62
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 something is up with our sheet. We have two @schlerin. I'm entering them on the next to last line. Don't know why there are two except when I set up the names, I added her and maybe you added her again? Either way, we need to delete the upper one and then we still have room for another stepper!
  • JesusGirl62
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 and it's very possible I just added them twice, not saying you did it. I've been so oxygen deprived with this COPD, it's been hard to concentrate. So not saying it was your fault at all lol. I'm going to delete her off the upper line, since the lower one is all filled in.
  • JesusGirl62
    Options
    Does anyone else want to join the step challenge? We'd have to have your steps from March 30-present?
  • JesusGirl62
    Options
    @kmfeig87 can you please post your steps at your earliest convenience? Thank you so much. Hope all is well with you.
  • rosetigger
    Options
    kmfeig87 wrote: »
    @rosetigger -- I'm assuming your eating some protein, some fat...not just salads and celery and cucumber!

Yes, I'm drinking a smoothie for breakfast with multi grain toast and eating a regular lunch and dinner. I'm still very hungry so I'm eating healthy foods after at least trying too.
  • rosetigger
    Options
    4/8 - 7853
    4/9 - 9,470
    I had brown rice with my dinner. I'm actually full for the first time in the days. Yes! I hope it lasts.
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    steps
    4/7 3,472 (forgot to put my fitbit on....and that became an excuse)
    4/8 11,222
    4/9 3,083 (walk was rained out....oops)
  • rosetigger
    Options
    sn2w08daijd6.jpg
    Week 2 Day 2 of C25K. Traffic was bad after work so I decided to work out on the treadmill. First time in a couple weeks. I wish I could stick to it.
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    STEPS
    Wed 10th: 19,092
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    4/9 - 3581
    4/10 - 7325
This discussion has been closed.