Week 1
    PW: 291.6
    CW: 287

Great job πŸ‘Œ

• Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Sorry for the huge delay in posting! I had technical issues the past week. Also, my husband and I just purchased our first home 🏠 so things have been exciting but hectic! Needless to say I have not been working out trying to get everything squared away, and have not been eating the best. I'm expecting the weigh in this morning to not be so great 😟

Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: No
    Calories: No
    Exercise: No

Daily Post (Monday)

Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes

Daily Post (Wednesday)

Daily Post (Thursday)

Daily Post (Friday)

• Bm00re2u
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Username: Bm00re2u
    Week: May Week 1
    PW = 129.4 lbs
    CW= 128.6 lbs

Surprisingly lost a tad bit, but maybe didn't eat as bad as I thought and going back and forth from apt to house maybe helped.

• tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. My name is Theresa. I have been a part of MFP off and on since 2012. I rejoined this challenge in January 2019 because in December recommitted myself to a healthier lifestyle due to a medical scare. Unfortunately, I am not very active on this page but I am hoping to improve in that area. I have had to reset my thinking to slow progress is still progress. I don’t want a quick fix but a lifestyle change. I have adapted a Keto style (recommended by my doctor) of eating by keeping my carbs low and a higher healthy fat content. Since December I am down 30 lbs. Normally, I would have quit by now because the weight is coming off slowly but I committed to myself that I would stay in this journey one full year. So here I am! I have not been 100% faithful since starting and have had more than my share of β€œbad weeks” but I am staying the course.
    This is my birthday month so I decided to kick it up a notch with exercising and a lot less cheat days. I plan to be more active this month to stay accountable to the group.
    My goal this month is to lose 10 lbs, track everything everyday and exercise at least 3 days a week. Happy May!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Hi, I'm Brittany and I'm a reoccurring member with the BLC. I'm a 5 ft even, 32 yo wife, mom of two young boys, and strength training is my exercise of choice with a recent love for sprinting (a quick and great fat burning exercise πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ). May is going to be hectic because we just purchased a house 🏠 and packing, moving, maintenance, etc will take up most of my time. Plus my oldest is graduating Pre-K!πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ“ Here come the waterworks 😭 There are also several birthdays in my family this month. With everything going on I want to be realistic about my goals:

-Workout at least twice per week
    -Track as much food as possible daily
    -Drink at least 60 oz of water πŸ’§
    - Write down a positive thought or encouraging quote every morning to start the day off on a good note.

Good luck to all this month!

CW: 129.4 lbs. (At start of challenge)
    GW for May: 126 lbs.
    Challenge goal of pound loss: 3.4 lbs.
    Overall GW: 115 lbs.
    Overall goal pound loss from CW to GW: 14.4 lbs.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,822 Member
    Options
    Digger61
    May week 1
    Sat
    PW 234
    CW 229
    was up 4 lbs last week so going the right way
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: Β»
    Username: Bm00re2u
    Week: May Week 1
    PW = 129.4 lbs
    CW= 128.6 lbs

Surprisingly lost a tad bit, but maybe didn't eat as bad as I thought and going back and forth from apt to house maybe helped.

Congrats on your first home!!! Its such an exciting (and anxious) time. I'm trying to get mine paid off in the next 2 - 3 years.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,822 Member
    Options
    Daily track - May 3rd
    Tracked: Yes
    Under calories: no
    water over
    coffee over
    Exercise no just a little walking had a bad day did to much the day before
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @tdrjustus3 Great loss this week!!

@amanda_3588 Awesome loss!!

@Bm00re2u Congrats on your first home! It was a roller coaster a few years ago when we did it. Enjoy it!! And great loss!!

@digger61 Great job getting back into it and awesome loss this week!!
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the huge delay in posting! I had technical issues the past week. Also, my husband and I just purchased our first home 🏠 so things have been exciting but hectic! Needless to say I have not been working out trying to get everything squared away, and have not been eating the best. I'm expecting the weigh in this morning to not be so great 😟

Daily Post (Sunday)

Daily Post (Monday)

Daily Post (Tuesday)

Daily Post (Wednesday)

Daily Post (Thursday)

Daily Post (Friday)

Congrats. We just bought a home here on the Oregon Coast and close this week. Can't wait.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Saturday 4 May

βœ…Track: Yes
    βœ…Calories: Under
    βœ…Exercise: 3 sets of 10 with dumbbells this morning and some walking as we had a family day out πŸ‘ͺ
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the huge delay in posting! I had technical issues the past week. Also, my husband and I just purchased our first home 🏠.....

CONGRATS BRIT--- wishing you many healthy, happy years in your new home! And congrats on getting in a loss this week with all the chaos of moving going to---well done!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    @AB0215

Mind if I weigh in tomorrow my back went out this morning. It’s slowly getting better hoping tomorrow it’s better.

Hope you feel better---back pain is no joke--- get well soon!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options

Daily Post: Saturday, May 4th
    Username: SLIMn2016

βœ… Track: Yes
    βœ… Calories: Yes, under
    βœ… Exercise: Yes, Body Combat/Kickboxing & Elliptical HIIT
    βœ… Water: 221.4 oz.
    βœ… Steps: 18,105

πŸ—£Comments/Goals: As much as I don't like my weight gain--- I have found that my eating a bit more has given me astounding energy for my kickboxing sessions as well as my ab work and elliptical work--- I'm going to try to get in some better choices this week, but seriously considering changing my goal weight if my energy depletes this week.

Hope you're all having a great weekend so far---keep up the wonderful effort!
    ;)<3
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Track: Yes
    Exercise: 30 mins weight training, all accessory/core work today, 2 hours walking.

Comments: Really trying to find my rhythm again, and it's been a real struggle, but this is also a heavy week, next week is a de-load, and will be at 55-60% so that will make it easier, but more boring, so there's that.

Let's finish this week strong!!
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Saturday, May 4th
    Username: SLIMn2016

βœ… Track: Yes
    βœ… Calories: Yes, under
    βœ… Exercise: Yes, Body Combat/Kickboxing & Elliptical HIIT
    βœ… Water: 221.4 oz.
    βœ… Steps: 18,105

πŸ—£Comments/Goals: As much as I don't like my weight gain--- I have found that my eating a bit more has given me astounding energy for my kickboxing sessions as well as my ab work and elliptical work--- I'm going to try to get in some better choices this week, but seriously considering changing my goal weight if my energy depletes this week.

Hope you're all having a great weekend so far---keep up the wonderful effort!
    ;)<3

How do you drink so much water? Im in the bathroom all day if I drink more than 100oz
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Daily post:

May 4th

Tracked yep!
    Calories under
    Excercise yep! Walked and played softball with my daughter and nephews.

Pro tip: if you're on a brisk walk and feel the sudden urge to run, don't. Unless you take your inhaler first.😩😩
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options

How do you drink so much water? Im in the bathroom all day if I drink more than 100oz

It's a combo of water and tea--- and yeah, I'm like a total CAMEL now--- :D I think my body is used to the amount I drink bc I start the day with 40 oz of tea and black coffee followed by 48 oz. of water during my workout and about 60 oz after my workout--- and usually only use the bathroom once at the gym.
This discussion has been closed.