TEAM: The Slimsons (May)

Options

Replies

• momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I forgot to submit my weight this week!

Monday weigh in
    Username: momma3times
    Pw 248.2
    Cw 247.6
  • momma3times
    Options
    This week has been crazy busy. My kids have restarted competitive swim season. That means I am at the gym 5 nights a week while they practice. Zero excuses for exercising.

I am really struggling with the effects of PCOS this month. That should be more than enough motivation to keep losing weight, but somehow it isn't. It is still a hard daily battle to live a healthy life.

Today went well, but I kept myself busy touching up paint and stain around the house.

Hoping for a nice weigh in tomorrow.

• momma3times
    Options
    rosina89 wrote: »
    Username: rosina89
    Week: May Week 2
    PW = 204.5
    CW= 200

This week has been fantastic. We got a surprise letter yesterday with an appointment at the fertility clinic we have been waiting for the last 3 years for this appointment.

So I now have a additional motivation to do this!

This is great news! With a bonus of a fantastic weigh in. :)
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday, May 5th)

Track: No
    Calories: Yes, I had them.
    Exercise: No.

Trying not to let my small weight loss affect me too much. No idea what my problem was this weekend, but I just blew it. Had a lot going on, but that shouldn't get me eating that much more. I guess all I can do is move on, and try harder to control myself this week. Hope the weekend went well for everyone. See you in the AM.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    CONGRATS BRIT--- wishing you many healthy, happy years in your new home! And congrats on getting in a loss this week with all the chaos of moving going to---well done!![/b]

Thank you Nancy!♥️ We are excited to begin this new journey!
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No
  • thelandkraken
    thelandkraken Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in
    Username: thelandkraken
    Week: May week 2
    PW: 288.2
    CW: 288

Tiny loss, but a tiny loss is better than a tiny gain, I guess.

Daily track - May 5th
    Tracked: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Badminton

It was a good day for staying on track.
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday 5/5

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Stand Up Paddle Boarding for 2 and half hours, Gardening for 3 hours.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh-in

Username: o0kody0o
    PW: 160
    CW: 156.8

Yay! 😀 That’s a total of 27.2lbs lost in just under 12 weeks. I just need to get rid of 9.8lbs and I’ll be at my goal weight 🤞🏻
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    amanda_3588
    Day: Saturday
    Week 1
    PW: 291.6
    CW: 287
    tdrjustus3 wrote: »
    Tdrjustus3
    Day: Monday
    Week 1
    PW: 275
    CW: 273.6

Nice losses
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Username: Bm00re2u
    Week: May Week 1
    PW = 129.4 lbs
    CW= 128.6 lbs

Surprisingly lost a tad bit, but maybe didn't eat as bad as I thought and going back and forth from apt to house maybe helped.
    Nice loss. Congrats on themes home.
    digger61 wrote: »
    Digger61
    May week 1
    Sat
    PW 234
    CW 229
    was up 4 lbs last week so going the right way
    AB0215 wrote: »
    AB0215
    May Week 1
    Saturday
    PW: 157.8 lbs
    CW: 155.8 lbs
    Nice losses.
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    @AB0215

Mind if I weigh in tomorrow my back went out this morning. It’s slowly getting better hoping tomorrow it’s better.

Feel betterv
  • vicky2767
    Options
    rosina89 wrote: »
    Username: rosina89
    PW = 204.5
    CW= 200

This week has been fantastic. We got a surprise letter yesterday with an appointment at the fertility clinic we have been waiting for the last 3 years for this appointment.

So I now have a additional motivation to do this!
    Great news. Nice loss too
    Username: Melodyis4reals
    Weigh in week: May Week 2
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Week's weight: 173.8
    Todays Weight: 171.4

Nice loss
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Sorry, I forgot to submit my weight this week!

Monday weigh in
    Username: momma3times
    Pw 248.2
    Cw 247.6
    Nice loss.
    This week has been crazy busy. My kids have restarted competitive swim season. That means I am at the gym 5 nights a week while they practice. Zero excuses for exercising.

I am really struggling with the effects of PCOS this month. That should be more than enough motivation to keep losing weight, but somehow it isn't. It is still a hard daily battle to live a healthy life.

Today went well, but I kept myself busy touching up paint and stain around the house.

Hoping for a nice weigh in tomorrow.
    Hang in there.
    Daily Post (Sunday, May 5th)

Calories: Yes, I had them.
    Exercise: No.

Trying not to let my small weight loss affect me too much. No idea what my problem was this weekend, but I just blew it. Had a lot going on, but that shouldn't get me eating that much more. I guess all I can do is move on, and try harder to control myself this week. Hope the weekend went well for everyone. See you in the AM.
    Don’t be so hard on yourself
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    Weekly weigh-in

Username: o0kody0o
    PW: 160
    CW: 156.8

Yay! 😀 That’s a total of 27.2lbs lost in just under 12 weeks. I just need to get rid of 9.8lbs and I’ll be at my goal weight 🤞🏻

Nice!!!
  • nbatch456
    nbatch456 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Username: nbatch456
    PW = 178
    CW= 176.5
  • vicky2767
    Options
    It’s been a crazy fun weekend. I still have some family here visiting, others went home yesterday.
    As much fun as it’s been, need to get some sleep. lol. Have a great mon all.
  • momma3times
    Options
    Weekly weigh- in
    Pw: 247.6
    Cw: 247

Slowly but surely.

Daily Post Sunday May 5th
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - worked around the yard and house ALL day long! But our updates look so good.

My goals this week:
    This week I will stay in control and I will get up and get walking again in the morning. I feel so much better when I get a bunch of my daily steps before I start the work of the day. Somehow it makes my nighttime gym workouts easier, not sure how that works.

I am also cutting back on coffee this week. I only use cream in it, but I think it is affecting my weight loss again.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @cydneebauman Weight loss is not linear, and it's a normal part of the process to see fluctuations, and it's still hard to accept that. Great loss first of all, and then great job recognizing that it's not linear and trying not to be upset by that!! You're doing great!!!

@momma3times A loss is still a loss, great job! I have similar goals, and I feel the same way, I go for a walk both before and after my workouts, it helps keep me more mobile for them, and I already feel like I'm in motion so that helps too.

@vicky2767 Glad you had a fun weekend!!

@nbatch456 Awesome loss!

@o0kody0o AWESOME loss this week!! You're killing it!!

@Gadgetgirl259 Great day!!

@thelandkraken A loss is still a loss, remember weight loss isn't linear!! Hang in there, bigger losses are on the horizon!!

@Bm00re2u Great job staying under!

@BEASTFIELD314 It's hard when you don't see bigger payoffs, but small losses still add up!! And you just pick up the next day and start again, you CAN do this!!

• DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Slimsons! The celebration weekend for my two best friends' 40th is over and boy am I feeling it. Lack of sleep, too much alcohol, lots of food (much of it high sodium) and I'm feeling so bloated and sluggish this morning. Getting my water in and back to my normal way of eating today.

Just caught up on reading all of the posts from the weekend. Great way to get my motivation up this morning!
This discussion has been closed.