• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

May Week #2

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 207.7
    CW: 204.9

Yippeee!! April is finally behind me and May is looking good so far. I am 0.9 lbs away from being at the midpoint of my marathon of a journey.

@CindyJNC1963 I'm so proud of you!! You're inspirational, amazing job!!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,815 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track: no
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes, walking
    today Going to the hospital to get more tests done routine follow upbecause the liver cancer
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in
    Username: OkieGina
    Week: May week # 2
    PW: 212.2
    CW: 213.4

Well, that sucks, but isn't unexpected. Last week was rough - lots of stress and little time to track. I even missed a workout or 2. Luckily, i actually do expect to be back at my PW in a day or 2. Here's to a better week ahead!
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Reminder that if you're counting your calories - always weigh your food, even if (especially if!) it's prepackaged. I had a snack bag of popcorn that said one serving is one bag (17g) and was 80 calories. On a whim, I measured, and it turned out the amount of popcorn was 32g, nearly double! I know 80 calories isn't a huge difference, but measuring your food is important!
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

May Week #2

Yippeee!! April is finally behind me and May is looking good so far. I am 0.9 lbs away from being at the midpoint of my marathon of a journey.

Awesome job!
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    303lissy wrote: »
    Reminder that if you're counting your calories - always weigh your food, even if (especially if!) it's prepackaged. I had a snack bag of popcorn that said one serving is one bag (17g) and was 80 calories. On a whim, I measured, and it turned out the amount of popcorn was 32g, nearly double! I know 80 calories isn't a huge difference, but measuring your food is important!

80 calories in one day may not make much of a difference, but 80 added calories on a few items every day will! I have to say I don't normally measure pre-packaged food. I may have to start doing that though.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh-in

Monday
    Username: cydneebauman
    Week: May Week 2
    PW: 200.4
    CW: 197.4

Super frustrated because I was 196.2 yesterday. I have to remind myself weightloss isn't linear 😩😩😩

WOW CONGRATS---You hit ONE-derland!!!! 🙌😝🎶💫. That other pound is coming of though---don't worry!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

May Week #2

NICE WORK!!! WOW!! ONE-derland is right around the corner for you too!!
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Monday 6 May

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Not much today apart from 3x10 with dumbbells.
    💬Comments: Because I done quite well this week with the weight loss, I treated myself to a new foundation I had been wanting for a while now. A long time ago I would have rewarded myself with food but now I have a little list of non-food items that I can treat myself to. It gives me something to look forward to 😃
  • aadubb
    aadubb Posts: 67 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Weigh-in
    Username: @aadubb
    SW= 172.6
    PW =168.8
    CW=165.4

Daily Post
    ⚡Track: Yes (EVERYTHING)
    ⚡Calories: over - I allow myself to go over since I exercise and my calories are already low.
    ⚡ Exercise:
    -20 min of upper body (weights) before work
    -30 min of cardio during lunch with a coworker
    -30 body weight /dumbbell resistance and cardio activites after work with a friend
    ⚡Water: approx 84oz

🗣Comments/ goals:
    Weight loss is slowing....
    I assume, though, that whatever I lose now is fat as opposed to water weight so that's encouraging. I'm also exercising more than I probably should for a low carb plan so if the weight loss continues to stall I will dial it back. Will reassess in 2 weeks. On a side note, when you see me do extra workouts (more than one), it's because I'm a workout buddy to more than one person and I'm trying to be helpful and accommodating! Hopefully being helpful doesn't have an effect on my own goals.
    I went for my first run for the season, yesterday. It was a beautiful day!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Monday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work and 250 squats
    Water: 170 oz and counting

Made today a light eating day. I am going out to eat on Wednesday, so I am trying to compensate for the extra calories by eating less earlier in the week. I guess we will see what happens!!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    aadubb wrote: »
    Weigh-in
    Username: @aadubb
    SW= 172.6
    PW =168.8
    CW=165.4

Daily Post
    ⚡Track: Yes (EVERYTHING)
    ⚡Calories: over - I allow myself to go over since I exercise and my calories are already low.
    ⚡ Exercise:
    -20 min of upper body (weights) before work
    -30 min of cardio during lunch with a coworker
    -30 body weight /dumbbell resistance and cardio activites after work with a friend
    ⚡Water: approx 84oz

🗣Comments/ goals:
    I assume, though, that whatever I lose now is fat as opposed to water weight so that's encouraging. I'm also exercising more than I probably should for a low carb plan so if the weight loss continues to stall I will dial it back. Will reassess in 2 weeks. On a side note, when you see me do extra workouts (more than one), it's because I'm a workout buddy to more than one person and I'm trying to be helpful and accommodating! Hopefully being helpful doesn't have an effect on my own goals.

Being on a low carb diet shouldn't cause you to limit how much you work out.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: May 6th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 11,550 steps

Started the step challenge at work today and I'm feeling really good about it.
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Daily post 5-6-19

Track yep
    Calories under
    Exercise quick 2 mile walk at lunch

I got a food scale today! Im so excited!!
    Things just got serious. 😜
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Finally back on my regular routine! Did strength training for 50 min and jogged for 10 min. Felt super refreshing! Happy Monday!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    aadubb wrote: »
    🗣Comments/ goals:

@aadubb I eat low carb (less than 20g a day) and I lift weights an hour 5 days a week and walk for at least 6 days a week for an hour, low carb won't hinder exercise, maybe in the beginning, you'll feel sluggish until your body gets used to low carbs, but your body will adapt...believe me.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday, 5.6.2019)
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: No

Ugh. All I can say.

Jason--- I feel the same way ---today I was a little better (although I did eat chocolate after dinner🤦🏻‍♀️).... but ever since Easter it's been tough to shake sugar/food in general really--- one day at a time.
This discussion has been closed.