Calories yes
    Exercise yes
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 120 mins walking, 62 mins weight training.
  • AB0215
    Options
    @vicky2767 Great day!!

@tinak33 Nice day, I don't count exercise either, although I get a lot of it, I don't count it.

@Gadgetgirl259 Great day and walking the dogs is exercise!! I used to work overnight and it took me a while to adjust, hang in there. And nice loss!!

@digger61 Great walk!

@DeshotelK Nice day, great exercise!!

@CindyJNC1963 I think you've hit your goal, you wouldn't have been able to walk that much when you set that goal and you're consistently above 10k a day! That's amazing!

@aadubb Planning is your best defense, you can do this!

@gjaholy33 I think it's great you're starting to jump into activities like bowling, it's great start, and super fun!!

@o0kody0o Nice day!! Great job staying under and getting in the walk!

@SLIMn2016 Awesome job!! Killing it as usual!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday, 5/20/19)
    Calories: Decent
    Exercise: No

I probably should have gone for a walk or something after work today, as I had nothing going on. But I was still exhausted from my weekend of non-stop going. Did some much needed family time - we popped popcorn and watched some Masterchef Junior.
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Water: did good, but want to start drinking more
    Exercise: no - I chose to skip yesterday's gym session. The weather was wreaking havoc on my head (headaches, lightheadedness, etc.) and my ankle was tender (on my feet A LOT on Sunday). I'm glad I did. I'm actually feeling much better today - despite the continued bad weather. My goal has been to average 4 gym sessions a week - I can still do that this week, or even get in 5 if I go on Saturday! But sometimes your body just needs an extra day or rest.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday everyone
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,822 Member
    Options
    Monday Check in
    Food: under, all good choices
    Water: 112 oz
    Exercise: hiking and packing camp up to go home
    Steps: 14485
    Goals for Tuesday:1; go to aquasize class
    2: Yard work
    3: get in over 15000 steps
    4: carbs under 20 grams IF 16-8
  • digger61
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday, 5/20/19)
    Calories: Decent
    Exercise: No

I probably should have gone for a walk or something after work today, as I had nothing going on. But I was still exhausted from my weekend of non-stop going. Did some much needed family time - we popped popcorn and watched some Masterchef Junior.

Nice way to unwind
  • digger61
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Monday)

Exercise: Yes, 120 mins walking, 62 mins weight training.

Great workouts
  • digger61
    Options
    Username: Gadgetgirl259
    Week: May Week 4
    PW = 178
    CW= 175.9

Great loss
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Tuesday 21 May

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 30 mins on exercise bike (while rocking my son back and forth in his pram lol) multi-tasking at its finest! Also went for a short walk today.
    💬Comments: Missed my lunch as I was out today. Was really hungry by dinner time so I had plenty of salad with tuna, garlic bread & pulled pork with bbq sauce. It was a bit of a strange combo lol but it was delicious 🤤
  • digger61
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    ⭐️Daily Post: Tuesday 21 May

Exercise: 30 mins on exercise bike (while rocking my son back and forth in his pram lol) multi-tasking at its finest! Also went for a short walk today.
    💬Comments: Missed my lunch as I was out today. Was really hungry by dinner time so I had plenty of salad with tuna, garlic bread & pulled pork with bbq sauce. It was a bit of a strange combo lol but it was delicious 🤤

great day
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday, May 21st
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, strength training, arc training HIIT & walking
    ✅ Water: 213.8 oz.

🗣Comments/Goals: NSV: Someone who hadn't seen me in about 6 moths called me "skinny" today😳😲🤘🏻😝(no one everrrrr calls me THAT). Made my day😆😊

HAPPY TUESDAY MY FRIENDS❤️😊❤️
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Anyone have any suggestions for a vegan protein bar?
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: May 21th

Calories under goal: No, 60 over but I was 100 calories under yesterday
    Exercise: 10,600 steps
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options

I tried Julian Bakery Pegan Bars--- they weren't the best tasting, but the numbers are good & NuGo Slim Chocolate Mint--- it was ok-- kinda like a mint girl scout cookie. I have heard that Aloha Bars are really good--but haven't tried them myself. Vega makes a nice line of vegan powders--might try their bars as well.
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday 5/22
    Exercise: Rest Day :)

Trying to catch up on some much needed sleep. Recently adopted a 14 month old Australian cattle dog that has a lot of energy. Luna loves the water (my Paddle board buddy), hiking, frisbee and her favorite thing is to play fetch, which she is very good at. She is so active that she is keeping me very active!
  • Thumper0104
    Thumper0104 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in:

Username: Thumper0104
    Weigh Day: Wednesday
    PW: 155.8
    CW: 154.8

So please with this 1 pound, had a bad week and nearly threw in the towel and didn't bother weighing today. But I held myself accountable and was surprised by the result. Only 2 weeks to me holiday and I'm determined to get down to the next stone :)
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Exercise: Yes, 120 mins walking, 60 mins weight training--Hang Snatch, Power Clean + Power Jerk, Lateral Shoulder Raise, and Back Extensions

Comments: What a day! Had a great workout and snuck in all my exercise early since we were expecting severe weather and that was too close for comfort...just too close. I think I lost a pound in stress alone.
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

I tried Julian Bakery Pegan Bars--- they weren't the best tasting, but the numbers are good & NuGo Slim Chocolate Mint--- it was ok-- kinda like a mint girl scout cookie. I have heard that Aloha Bars are really good--but haven't tried them myself. Vega makes a nice line of vegan powders--might try their bars as well.

Thanks! I get so defeated looking through to find one I can eat
This discussion has been closed.