• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post: May 22nd

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 12,900 steps

Find how is your back doing? Did that stretcher help you at all? I see you really increasing your steps each day---AWESOME work!!🙌✨👏😅

I have been meaning to tell you that it has helped a LOT. Even the hip pain I was having is better. I have been using it about 15 minutes every night on the lowest level. It's kind of amazing.
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 so glad I got that off my chest. I was trying to deal with it all by myself because I didn't want to hear comments from family and friends who don't understand the struggle or have no desire to change their bad eating habits. It has lead to be being withdrawn from everything. Ashley it is funny I binge eat but I healthy binge eat if that makes any sense. The whole bunch of bananas, the whole container of strawberries, double veggies, a large container of spring mix, two cans of tuna and then two more, etc.

I read all of the posts from this group and a lot of the stories and goals met inspire me to do better but I don't comment much because I felt I didn't have any positive energy to offer. Everyone in this group is doing a great job and I know we will all achieve our goal at our own pace.I have never had to struggle to lose weight before so this is frustrating. Usually I put my mind to it hit the gym, run and eat right and it is done. I guess the older you get the harder it is. Down 27.8 lbs and I have 50.2 lbs more to go. :):)<3<3<3
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: May 22nd

Exercise: 12,900 steps

Find how is your back doing? Did that stretcher help you at all? I see you really increasing your steps each day---AWESOME work!!🙌✨👏😅

I have been meaning to tell you that it has helped a LOT. Even the hip pain I was having is better. I have been using it about 15 minutes every night on the lowest level. It's kind of amazing.

The stretcher is amazing!!!! Glad you are doing better!

@slimn2016 ❤️❤️❤️ the recommendation when I hurt your back.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    OkieGina wrote: »
    Daily post for Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Water: did good, but want to start drinking more
    Exercise: no - I chose to skip yesterday's gym session. The weather was wreaking havoc on my head (headaches, lightheadedness, etc.) and my ankle was tender (on my feet A LOT on Sunday). I'm glad I did. I'm actually feeling much better today - despite the continued bad weather. My goal has been to average 4 gym sessions a week - I can still do that this week, or even get in 5 if I go on Saturday! But sometimes your body just needs an extra day or rest.

Yes it's important to listen to your body and rest when needed.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday, May 21st
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, strength training, arc training HIIT & walking
    ✅ Water: 213.8 oz.

🗣Comments/Goals: NSV: Someone who hadn't seen me in about 6 moths called me "skinny" today😳😲🤘🏻😝(no one everrrrr calls me THAT). Made my day😆😊

HAPPY TUESDAY MY FRIENDS❤️😊❤️

Lol I know that felt good
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Hi! I am coming back from vacation, thus that is why I didn’t join in for May. I would love to join for June!!! 💃👏👋

@Ab0215
    @gjaholy33

What do I need to do? Many thanks! 👏🙏👍

Look for the thread when it opens next week to sign up again.
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Thursday

Calories: Under
    Water: 120 oz
    Exercise: Yes - Back and Bi's
    Steps: 13,302
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: May 23rd

Exercise: 10,900 steps
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    genajonas wrote: »
    @AB0215 so glad I got that off my chest. I was trying to deal with it all by myself because I didn't want to hear comments from family and friends who don't understand the struggle or have no desire to change their bad eating habits. It has lead to be being withdrawn from everything. Ashley it is funny I binge eat but I healthy binge eat if that makes any sense. The whole bunch of bananas, the whole container of strawberries, double veggies, a large container of spring mix, two cans of tuna and then two more, etc.

I read all of the posts from this group and a lot of the stories and goals met inspire me to do better but I don't comment much because I felt I didn't have any positive energy to offer. Everyone in this group is doing a great job and I know we will all achieve our goal at our own pace.I have never had to struggle to lose weight before so this is frustrating. Usually I put my mind to it hit the gym, run and eat right and it is done. I guess the older you get the harder it is. Down 27.8 lbs and I have 50.2 lbs more to go. :):)<3<3<3

@genajonas I'm the same way, when I overeat, it's the same foods I eat, but way too much of it!
    And I used to be the type to not share the struggle, and say nothing about it, but I've gotten to a point where I'm comfortable with myself and the struggle and I have no issues sharing it. I think yo'll find that most of us have struggled at least at some point over the journey and realize that we're not alone. So know this, when you're struggling, we all do at times and you are definitely not alone. And while our goals and methods may be a bit different, we are all in this to improve our lives and be the best we can be, and it helps to know we're not alone and have a support system.

And the closer you get to your goal, the harder it is too, hang in there, and work at your own pace, it's not a race, lasting change is hard and will take time to get there.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 120 mins walking, 60 mins weight training--Snatch, Clean, box jumps, weighted planks, clamshell situps
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options

That's awesome! My sons uses it and hasn't had any back pain since and his posture has improved quite a bit too..... so glad to hear that Cindy!🤗
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Username: DeshotelK
    Weekly Weigh In
    PW: 193.6
    CW: 194.6

The scale is steadily moving in the wrong direction. I know I did a lot of stress eating over the last month and it will take time to reverse it. Today is a new day!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Thursday

Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work
    Water: about 170 oz

Had my leftover chinese food for dinner. Stayed under calories but my stomach was a little upset in the evening, so it kept me from wanting to eat anything else.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)
    Exercise: 20 minutes elliptical
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: No
    Calories: No
    Exercise: No

Daily Post (Thursday)

Track: No
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Thursday
    Exercise: yes - 10 min elliptical, 15 min strength, 30 min training sessions
    Water: yes - good, but not as good as i wanted

I was out and about a lot yesterday, so I wasn't able to refill my water bottle as much as i would have liked (which means I didn't drink as much). I'm kinda glad it happened yesterday though - I took next week off work, so now that's another challenge to plan for! Next week's tracking, planning and water consumption will definitely be interesting!

Also, I've been weighing myself daily for a few weeks, but just started actually recording it somewhere this week. I already knew that I tended to go down during the week but back up a little over the weekend (less structure on the weekends). Now that it's Friday, I feel like having that record is really going to push me to keep everything in check over the weekend and into next week!
This discussion has been closed.