TEAM: The Slimsons (May)

Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @Thumper0104 Nice loss! You're doing a great job!!

@Gadgetgirl259 Glad you've got an exercise buddy! Puppies are great forms of exercise, not to mention great additions to the family!

@CindyJNC1963 You're doing great!! Keep up the awesome work!!

@SLIMn2016 It's really exciting when you run into people you haven't seen in forever and they noticed, my dental hygienist noticed and started asking me questions, made me feel pretty good. Huge NSV! Awesome job!

@o0kody0o Great job today! Way to go with the salad for dinner, it helps fill you up so you don't overeat!! And sometimes the strange combinations are the best....

@digger61 Nice day!! Great exercise and your goals are awesome!! Keep it up!!

@OkieGina I have the same issue with weather and headaches, had one most of yesterday afternoon with our storms, and sometimes it's best to listen to your body and take some rest.

@BEASTFIELD314 Sometimes you need rest you know, you've been going nonstop for the last few days, a little rest isn't necessarily a bad idea!

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Tuesday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work and 280 squats
    Water: 210 oz

I dropped my calories by 100 and managed to stay under. I had dropped them before but struggled. Lately I have been able to stay under the lower number, so I am attempting it again. So far so good!!
    Had taco salad for dinner and it was DELICIOUS!! Measured everything out which made my food on my plate more manageable. I love taco salad and usually pile more on the plate than I can handle! But this time, I had exactly the amount I wanted and could finish, and STILL stay under calories! yay!
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Tuesday

Calories: over - my stomach was very unsettled yesterday and I decided to have some crackers to settle it - it seemed to work, but I didn't adjust my other food to make up for it.
    Water: yes! 104 oz - added in that extra bottle like I've been wanting to
    Exercise: yes - another 30 minute trainer/HIIT session!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Tuesday, May 21st
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, strength training, arc training HIIT & walking
    ✅ Water: 213.8 oz.

🗣Comments/Goals: NSV: Someone who hadn't seen me in about 6 moths called me "skinny" today😳😲🤘🏻😝(no one everrrrr calls me THAT). Made my day😆😊

HAPPY TUESDAY MY FRIENDS❤️😊❤️
    Great NSV!!!
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    ⭐️Daily Post: Tuesday 21 May

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 30 mins on exercise bike (while rocking my son back and forth in his pram lol) multi-tasking at its finest! Also went for a short walk today.
    💬Comments: Missed my lunch as I was out today. Was really hungry by dinner time so I had plenty of salad with tuna, garlic bread & pulled pork with bbq sauce. It was a bit of a strange combo lol but it was delicious 🤤

Great day!
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday 5/22
    Exercise: Rest Day :)

Trying to catch up on some much needed sleep. Recently adopted a 14 month old Australian cattle dog that has a lot of energy. Luna loves the water (my Paddle board buddy), hiking, frisbee and her favorite thing is to play fetch, which she is very good at. She is so active that she is keeping me very active!
    A work out buddy.
    Weekly Weigh in:

Username: Thumper0104
    Weigh Day: Wednesday
    PW: 155.8
    CW: 154.8

So please with this 1 pound, had a bad week and nearly threw in the towel and didn't bother weighing today. But I held myself accountable and was surprised by the result. Only 2 weeks to me holiday and I'm determined to get down to the next stone :)
    Nice loss.
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 120 mins walking, 60 mins weight training--Hang Snatch, Power Clean + Power Jerk, Lateral Shoulder Raise, and Back Extensions

Comments: What a day! Had a great workout and snuck in all my exercise early since we were expecting severe weather and that was too close for comfort...just too close. I think I lost a pound in stress alone.
    What a work out.
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily Post for Tuesday

Exercise: stairs at work and 280 squats
    Water: 210 oz

I dropped my calories by 100 and managed to stay under. I had dropped them before but struggled. Lately I have been able to stay under the lower number, so I am attempting it again. So far so good!!
    Had taco salad for dinner and it was DELICIOUS!! Measured everything out which made my food on my plate more manageable. I love taco salad and usually pile more on the plate than I can handle! But this time, I had exactly the amount I wanted and could finish, and STILL stay under calories! yay!

This is fantastic
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in for tues May 21st
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes
  • vicky2767
    Options
    It’s hump day. Half way through the week already. Great job everyone!!!!
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    💬Comments: Missed my lunch as I was out today. Was really hungry by dinner time so I had plenty of salad with tuna, garlic bread & pulled pork with bbq sauce. It was a bit of a strange combo lol but it was delicious 🤤

And now I'm drooling on my keyboard... :D
  • DeshotelK
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily Post for Tuesday

Great job! I also love taco salad. Now I know what I will fix for dinner tonight... LOL
  • DeshotelK
    Options
    Daily Post for Tuesday

Track: No
    Calories: I'm sure way over
    Exercise: No

It was a busy day with 7th and 8th grade happenings. Last night was 8th grade closing ceremony. Fried fish, shrimp fettuccine, Cesar salad, cake. Today I'm retaining fluid and the pants are a bit snug. On the positive side, the 7th grader's last day is tomorrow so my life can return to some sort of normal!
  • jmitts2
    jmitts2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in:

Username: jmitts2
    PW: 232
    CW: 229

Notes-Scale says I had a good week but I don't feel good about it. I ate well but I skipped too many workouts. But the Blues won (NHL Hockey) so it was a good week!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,822 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 120 mins walking, 60 mins weight training--Hang Snatch, Power Clean + Power Jerk, Lateral Shoulder Raise, and Back Extensions

Comments: What a day! Had a great workout and snuck in all my exercise early since we were expecting severe weather and that was too close for comfort...just too close. I think I lost a pound in stress alone.

anther great day
  • digger61
    Options
    jmitts2 wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh in:

Username: jmitts2
    PW: 232
    CW: 229

Notes-Scale says I had a good week but I don't feel good about it. I ate well but I skipped too many workouts. But the Blues won (NHL Hockey) so it was a good week!

great loss
  • digger61
    Options
    DeshotelK wrote: »
    Daily Post for Tuesday

Track: No
    Calories: I'm sure way over
    Exercise: No

It was a busy day with 7th and 8th grade happenings. Last night was 8th grade closing ceremony. Fried fish, shrimp fettuccine, Cesar salad, cake. Today I'm retaining fluid and the pants are a bit snug. On the positive side, the 7th grader's last day is tomorrow so my life can return to some sort of normal!

have a great last day of grade 7ers
  • digger61
    Options
    Daily check in for tues May 21st
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes aqua size 60 mins cutting grass
    steps 17887
    water 120 oz
    goals today longer aqua size class, yard work, stay under 30 carbs and move some fire wood to were it belongs
    Have a great day everyone nice sunny day here going to enjoy it
  • AB0215
    Options
    @digger61 Another great day, glad to see you getting more active now that you're able!

@jmitts2 Nice loss this week! And I just bought my first and only Blues hoodie, guess it's time I invest in Blues hockey the same as I invest in my Cardinals baseball...can't be from STL and not into our teams!

@DeshotelK Glad you can get back to a normal routine soon, hang in there!

@vicky2767 Nice day!!

@OkieGina Some days are like that, you have to take care of you first, then worry about the rest.

@tinak33 Great job! Unfortunately, cutting some calories is really the way to get to your goal, even when it's hard and glad to see you're adjusting!!
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 15 minutes elliptical and 2 miles on treadmill
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Wednesday 22 May

Exercise: Walking & 20 mins on exercise bike 🚲
    💬Comments: As I’m edging closer to my GW of 147lbs, I’m thinking I’d maybe like to lose just a little bit more. I doubt that the 4lbs I have left to lose will make a significant difference to how I look, but more importantly, to how I feel about myself. When I compare my before & after pics, I can see a noticeable difference but when I look in the mirror, I still see chunky thighs and a flabby stomach.

Does anyone else feel like this? For people who have lost a significant amount of weight, do you still feel or see yourself as “bigger”? I’m wondering if there will ever come a time when I can truly say I’m happy with my size/body 🤨
  • AB0215
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @o0kody0o I'm down 90+ lbs and I don't see myself as the fat girl anymore, I still have a way to go and I already am happy with myself, I just want to get to a certain point for competition so...I'm not done, but I'm extremely happy with where I'm at, which sadly is making it a lot harder to finish.

I think you have to really think about things from a different perspective. I think for me I weight train and I've shaped my body as I've lost the weight so I like the way I look, even though I've still got a bit of belly fat left, I see a lot of muscle definition and I like that so for me I think that helps me.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Wednesday

Exercise: stairs at work and 250 squats
    Water: 180 oz and counting

Kept it a somewhat fasting day today and really hoping I can hit my goal tomorrow! Was gonna have a light dinner of eggs, but decided to have what everyone else had. Haha and still stayed way under calories! Feeling pretty good about it and anxious for weigh in tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.