Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 12,900 steps
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 120 mins walking, 68 mins weight training--Front Squat + Split Jerk, Snatch Balance, Snatch Pull, Jerk Recovery
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »

Does anyone else feel like this? For people who have lost a significant amount of weight, do you still feel or see yourself as “bigger”? I’m wondering if there will ever come a time when I can truly say I’m happy with my size/body 🤨

YESSSS... a LOT of this Avril. I still have fat trapped in my lose skin--- that I really cannot get rid of no matter how hard I try (plus two c-sections/10 lb babies and a lifetime of obesity).... my doctor recently told me not to lose any more weight unless I want to--- which left me wanting to---ofcourse, for this very reason---will I ever feel slim??

I think I can answer that with a hard NO. So now my goals are changing---I now want to feel strong and my goal for June is self love and self acceptance. I need to embrace all of the progress that I've achieved and NOT feel like it's giving up, bc truth is, this process is LIFE LONG and there is NO END....🤗✨So be proud of the progress you have made and celebrate the healthy new you!!!
    ❤️🤘🏻😉
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday, May 22nd
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Kickboxing & Elliptical HIIT
    ✅ Water: 227.6 oz.

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    @AB0215 Ashley.... can I carry over my weight from last week??--- I will not be near a scale for the next 4 days.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Daily Post: May 22nd

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 12,900 steps

Find how is your back doing? Did that stretcher help you at all? I see you really increasing your steps each day---AWESOME work!!🙌✨👏😅
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Week # 3 - Weigh In - May 22

Username: genajonas
    PW: 205.2
    CW: 200.2

**I am not celebrating this loss as it was not intentional. I was recently diagnosed with an eating disorder which I sort of knew was the issue but I guess I just didn't want to face it. I have continued training 5 days a week but I am scared to enter the kitchen to prepare food. I know this sounds silly but I have to figure this out. It has increased my water intake LOL. I have to fill up on something. Hopefully things will even out soon.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    @o0kody0o I'm down 90+ lbs and I don't see myself as the fat girl anymore, I still have a way to go and I already am happy with myself, I just want to get to a certain point for competition so...I'm not done, but I'm extremely happy with where I'm at, which sadly is making it a lot harder to finish.

I think you have to really think about things from a different perspective. I think for me I weight train and I've shaped my body as I've lost the weight so I like the way I look, even though I've still got a bit of belly fat left, I see a lot of muscle definition and I like that so for me I think that helps me.

Thanks for this. I think if I had been toning my body at the same time as losing weight then I’d maybe feel happier with how my body looks. I suppose it’s never too late to start! Congrats on your 90+ lbs loss, that’s really amazing 😌
  • o0kody0o
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    o0kody0o wrote: »

Does anyone else feel like this? For people who have lost a significant amount of weight, do you still feel or see yourself as “bigger”? I’m wondering if there will ever come a time when I can truly say I’m happy with my size/body 🤨

YESSSS... a LOT of this Avril. I still have fat trapped in my lose skin--- that I really cannot get rid of no matter how hard I try (plus two c-sections/10 lb babies and a lifetime of obesity).... my doctor recently told me not to lose any more weight unless I want to--- which left me wanting to---ofcourse, for this very reason---will I ever feel slim??

I think I can answer that with a hard NO. So now my goals are changing---I now want to feel strong and my goal for June is self love and self acceptance. I need to embrace all of the progress that I've achieved and NOT feel like it's giving up, bc truth is, this process is LIFE LONG and there is NO END....🤗✨So be proud of the progress you have made and celebrate the healthy new you!!!
    ❤️🤘🏻😉

Thank you Nancy. I think I’m maybe being a little bit hard on myself. I think I sometimes forget that I just had my son 6 months ago (section) and my stomach muscles aren’t what they used to be. You know yourself how difficult recovery is from a section and how your body changes ☹️ So I guess I really should be proud of what I’ve achieved! I love your goals for June and I think I might need to do that too.

You’ve made me look at this differently, so thank you 🤗💕
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Oops I think I put in wrong week # for weigh in. Anyway the rest of the post is correct.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: No
    Calories: No
    Exercise: No

Daily Post (Monday)

Exercise: Yes

Daily Post (Tuesday)

Exercise: No
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 24 minutes elliptical
  • AB0215
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    @AB0215 Ashley.... can I carry over my weight from last week??--- I will not be near a scale for the next 4 days.

@SLIMn2016 thats fine, thank you for letting me know.
  • AB0215
    Options
    genajonas wrote: »
    Week # 3 - Weigh In - May 22

Username: genajonas
    PW: 205.2
    CW: 200.2

**I am not celebrating this loss as it was not intentional. I was recently diagnosed with an eating disorder which I sort of knew was the issue but I guess I just didn't want to face it. I have continued training 5 days a week but I am scared to enter the kitchen to prepare food. I know this sounds silly but I have to figure this out. It has increased my water intake LOL. I have to fill up on something. Hopefully things will even out soon.

@genajonas I recently have been wondering if I have an eating disorder. While I've been able to lose weight and eat according to plan, it's the days were I allow myself a "refeed" that I see a lot of issues, it's as if I mentally allow myself a little extra food and lose all control, I wind eating 2 and 3 times the amount I was planning on eating.
    I've been seeing a lot of the body builders that I follow talking about how they have developed eating disorders after competing and how they struggle with eating now, and I realize that I've probably got similar issues. They talk a lot about changing how you see food, fuel, not pleasure and that helps them a lot.

I guess the bottom line is that trying to look at food as fuel and nothing more can help, but I think it's important also to realize your triggers and try to find a way to avoid them. Take care of yourself and remember you do have the strength to get past through this!

And one of the things I've started doing is taking ONE day a week to prepare food for myself, and pre-package them. it makes it a lot easier to avoid temptation one day rather than every day. And when I cook for my husband, I realize that is not my food and I don't eat that while cooking.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh In

Username: tinak33
    May Week 4
    Previous Weight: 151.7
    Current Weight: 150.6

Almost to the 140s! Hoping that I can break through next week!
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Wednesday

Calories: yes - slightly under
    Water: yes - not as good as Tuesday, but still good
    Exercise: yes, but only about 20 minutes

I had this great plan for yesterday's workout. I had been in touch with my trainer, and we decided I should do a pretty intense upper body workout plus some cardio. I had it all planned out...I even checked the radar before I left and figured out that if I went to the gym right after work and stayed there about an hour (maybe an hour and a half), any storms that didn't go south of me should have already passed anyway (and since I HATE driving in heavy rain, this seemed like a really good idea). Even my husband was ok with this. Then, 20 minutes into my workout (I wasn't even finished with the first round of exercises), he calls and thinks that if I leave right then, I should beat the storm / make it through a break in the storm and be ok. Grrrr....Of course, he was right. I'm still upset that I missed my workout, but I avoided the torrential rains, tornadic activity, and had a pretty easy drive home. So I'm going to take a short workout and avoidance of stress as a win for yesterday! And try to make up for it some in the gym today...
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday, May 23rd
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: No
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Strength training and Arc Trainer HIIT
    ✅ Water: 185 oz.

🗣Comments/Goals: Going to an event tonight—so I am guessing I’ll be over since I will be having a drinking splurge (rare for me) and some appetizers too. Otherwise a good solid day.

😊💫HAVE AN AWESOME FRI-YAY EVE!!!!🤗
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am coming back from vacation, thus that is why I didn’t join in for May. I would love to join for June!!! 💃👏👋

@Ab0215
    @gjaholy33

What do I need to do? Many thanks! 👏🙏👍
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,822 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Calories: under
    Exercise: aquasize 75 mins, cutting grass and moving fire wood
  • o0kody0o