TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (June)

Options

Replies

• susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Really motivational stuff reading through some posts this week.

It was my first week back st work after maternity leave and it’s been a really tough one where I’ve grabbed lots on the go and have binged later at night. I need to adjust to the new normal and back into prepping and more of a structure which isn’t the way I’ve been operating for the last 9 months 🙈
    Also stepped on the scales this morning for the first time since my phone broke and I hadn’t been posting here. Up to 222 which is a 10lb gain so going to work away on that until I can join back in properly for July.
    Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Good luck with your return to work! I know it can be difficult. Going back to work after maternity leave helped me with a structure as well, sometimes when you are home for awhile, especially with a new little, everything melts into everything else after awhile.
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    LMK02020 wrote: »
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no, spur of the moment family outing with delicious ice cream
    Exercise: normal walking, yet near the river, forgot the Fitbit so maybe a mile ?? stopping every few minutes to enjoy the beautiful ducks, dogs , water, grass, dirt etc etc... with two adorable kids 2 and 3 yrs old in tow lol 🙂 How does life get better than that!!

Sounds like a lovely day with your family!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

Pass Day
    Date: Thurs, June 20th:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, two intense workouts with Camp Gladiator and some walking
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No:
    Daily Goal: 1347
    Food Eaten: -2653
    Exercise Cals: +579
    Cals in the Red: -727
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

I wasnt happy with myself today. I did all the eating no-no's. I ate when I wasnt hungry. I ate to reward myself for completing two work outs. I ate my daughter's food when she couldn't; I ate after 8pm(chocolate bars at that!). Ugh!

Today's Weigh-in
    Week 3
    Today: Friday, June 21st
    Previous week's weight: 157.8lbs
    Current week's weight: 161.1lbs
  • CaroDav73
    CaroDav73 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Friday 21/6/19 22:18

Very tired today....
    Food logged under my calorie allowance
    Water logged
    Excercise logged
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    @susanpiper57, yes it was a wonderful day! Hope the mastitis is able to get out of your system soon ! 😐oww!
    @CaroDav73, I feel you on the tired ! I just took a three hour nap!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    6/21/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked Yes
    Under Yes
    Exercise Yes, 30 minutes elliptical

Goals for this week:
    • Gym M,T,W,F,S(work days) M✔T✔ W✔ T-rest F✔
    • Complete 50 burpees for the week for GOT challenge(20/50 complete) S-10 M-10 T-0 W-0 T-0
    • 90 minutes strength/ 60 minutes flex goal for week S-0 M-0 T-30 strength W-30 strength T-0
    • 45 minute elliptical sessions instead of 35 3x this week S❌ M✔ T✔ W✔ T-rest F-30
    • 64oz Water daily(minimum) S✔ M✔ T✔ W✔ T✔ F✔
    • Bedtime by 9:15 all nights but Wednesday and Saturday nights. S✔ M✔ T✔ W❌ T✔
    • Pre-Pack gym bag and lunch each day this week. S✔ M ✔ T✔ W-rest T✔ F❌
    • 10,000 daily step goal except for Sundays (I need to get better with this on my days off!) S❌ M✔ T✔ W✔ T✔ F✔

TOM hit this morning and I've been dragging and miserable all day. Heading to bed and hoping for a better day tomorrow!
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    June 21
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 2 mile brisk walk/ strength training)
    Steps- 14,120
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    6/21
    Mini challenge
    Tracked .. yes
    Under... yes
    Exercise... 30 min walk

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
    Tuesday  yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes
    Friday yes
  • Bradleys8299
    Bradleys8299 Posts: 136 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    5/31/19: 232.2
    6/7/19: 229.2
    6/14/19: 230.2

Weigh In

6/21/19: 230.0

• jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 196.6
    Todays Weight: 195.8

Great loss this week. Congratulations.

@pkg1998 thank you
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Last chance for missing weigh-ins:

Sunday: @Jl20alon2564

Monday: @jrh_this_better_work

Wednesday: @24blfn

Thursday: @cossmoss15

Friday: @ForLangston, @ZuWainah

Saturday: @kc9agz, @poorvi09arora
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Friday, 6/21/19

Tracked - yes
    Under - no (way over in fact, who knew Sonic ice cream has so many calories :/ )
    Exercise - yes, 35 mins treadmill

Sunday: no
    Monday: no
    Tuesday: yes
    Wednesday: yes
    Thursday: yes
    Friday: no
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    233 for me; thank you @HASWLRS :) Enjoy your son being home!
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    @sandkp my scale was doing the same thing...the calibration was off I tried to fix it and the it was aging I was 700 lbs 🤣. I ordered a new one from amazon brand “etekcity” it came with a tape measure and food scale for $25! (There was a promo for prime members) Had it for a couple of months and it seems like I’ll have it for a while. It’s always consistent.
    sandkp wrote: »
    sandkp wrote: »
    Week: Week 3
    Today: Thursday, June 20
    Start weight:  216 lbs
    Previous week's weight: 215 lbs
    Current week's weight:  214.2 lbs

I am going to take this loss since I always hold weight (water/etc.) this week. Now I really am aiming for a better jump next week... getting the mind set is a hard thing sometimes.

Also side note, I need a new scale... what works for you all consistantly? I stepped on today and it read 213... i called it a liar 😂 and tried again.. gave it to me 3 times.. then I moved it and it just laughed at me and handed me my 214's... and a 217 ... I settled at 214.2 based on the average of about 15 tries. Yeah.. I gotta stop that. But this scale can give me a 3lb shift in a matter of minutes... and I know that isnt right so used to now doing multi weighs to get a good weight. I want to shove this scale to the guys weight room and get me a constantly consistant friendly scale.

@sandkp how old is your scale? Needing a new battery could be causing the weird readings. Also, make sure it isn't on carpet, and is on level flooring. If it is time for a new scale, I bought one off of Amazon a few months back and love it. It is simple, has a light so it works in the dark, and even comes with a measuring tape(which I have yet to use). I bought a second one for my boyfriends house as well!
    linoyf85zswv.jpg

@cmhubbard92 - I will definitely change the batteries and see if that helps. It doesn't show they are low or bad but now thinking the scale is several years old so it definitely can't hurt. I will keep your suggestion in mind for the scale if the batteries don't make the change!

• drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    6/21
    Exercised: Pilates and a nice walk with my pups
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    June 21
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    2.6mile hike
    15 min strength training
    Step: 12177
    Water: 96oz
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options

Good luck with your return to work! I know it can be difficult. Going back to work after maternity leave helped me with a structure as well, sometimes when you are home for awhile, especially with a new little, everything melts into everything else after awhile. [/quote]

Thanks @susanpiper57 It was really tough that first week but getting better now ☺️ Mastitis is no joke! Hope you’re on the mend and in less pain now xx
This discussion has been closed.