TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (June)

Options

Replies

• swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    @erikNJ We may be struggling but dont give up! Breaking that pattern.
  • mickey10111
    mickey10111 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I definitely fell off the wagon this month. Took a last minute trip to Wyoming early this month for a week... and have been eating anything and everything I want. My weight is currently 167.7lbs. I’ll try to jump back in this week and during the month of July. Sorry team!
  • Mandy_tries_again
    Mandy_tries_again Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    June 20th
    Tracked: yes
    Under calorie goal: yes
    Exercise: walking 30,078 steps (not a typo. Made a new personal best record today😁)
    Water: yes 132 ounces
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    June 20
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Calories yes ( 2 mile brisk walk)
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    Week: Week 3
    Today: Thursday, June 20
    Start weight:  216 lbs
    Previous week's weight: 215 lbs
    Current week's weight:  214.2 lbs

I am going to take this loss since I always hold weight (water/etc.) this week. Now I really am aiming for a better jump next week... getting the mind set is a hard thing sometimes.

Also side note, I need a new scale... what works for you all consistantly? I stepped on today and it read 213... i called it a liar 😂 and tried again.. gave it to me 3 times.. then I moved it and it just laughed at me and handed me my 214's... and a 217 ... I settled at 214.2 based on the average of about 15 tries. Yeah.. I gotta stop that. But this scale can give me a 3lb shift in a matter of minutes... and I know that isnt right so used to now doing multi weighs to get a good weight. I want to shove this scale to the guys weight room and get me a constantly consistant friendly scale.

@sandkp how old is your scale? Needing a new battery could be causing the weird readings. Also, make sure it isn't on carpet, and is on level flooring. If it is time for a new scale, I bought one off of Amazon a few months back and love it. It is simple, has a light so it works in the dark, and even comes with a measuring tape(which I have yet to use). I bought a second one for my boyfriends house as well!
    linoyf85zswv.jpg

@cmhubbard92 - I will definitely change the batteries and see if that helps. It doesn't show they are low or bad but now thinking the scale is several years old so it definitely can't hurt. I will keep your suggestion in mind for the scale if the batteries don't make the change!
  • sandkp
    Options
    enyagoboom wrote: »
    I have a Yunmai scale - it's digital, has an app on my phone, and tracks multiple people and measurements. I bought it two or three years ago and it's been awesome.

@enyagoboom I will look into that one too - thanks for the suggestion!
  • sandkp
    Options
    6/20
    Mini challenge
    Tracked .. yes
    Under... yes
    Exercise... c25k 32 min/21 min walk 53 min total 3 mile

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
    Tuesday  yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    3x yes

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
    Tuesday no
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Friday
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes 1 hr food shop & errand run
    tracking yes

Saturday
    Under calories - yes
    exercise - yes 1hr gym
    Tracking - yes

Sunday
    Under calories- no
    exercise - yes, 1 hr gym and 1hr clothes shop
    tracking - yes

Monday
    under calories - yes
    exercise - yes 14 mins yoga
    tracking - yes

Tuesday
    under calories - yes
    exercise - yes 1hr gym
    tracking - yes

Wednesday
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes 1hr gym
    tracking - yes

Thursday
    under calories - yes
    exercise - no; rest day
    tracking - yes

PW 173.50
    CW 173.50

I always maintain when I push back to hard gym sessions so it's all ok
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 196.6
    Todays Weight: 195.8
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I definitely fell off the wagon this month. Took a last minute trip to Wyoming early this month for a week... and have been eating anything and everything I want. My weight is currently 167.7lbs. I’ll try to jump back in this week and during the month of July. Sorry team!

No apologies necessary - happens to the best of us. Important thing now, like you said, is to jump back in and don’t quit.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 196.6
    Todays Weight: 195.8

Great loss this week. Congratulations.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    Thursday, 6/20/19

Tracked - yes
    Under - yes (over 6 - I consider that a yes)
    Exercise - yes, 20 mins at work

Sunday: no
    Monday: no
    Tuesday: yes
    Wednesday: yes
    Thursday: yes
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    @erikNJ We may be struggling but dont give up! Breaking that pattern.

Agreed! This week is jump a small bump in the road. We have come to far to just give up
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Week 3

PW 134.4
    CW 138

I have been under calories all week but I think the food choices I have been making are the reason for this gain. It is still crazy at work so it still has been hard to make better choices. Next week will be better, it has to or else this is a foreshadowing of what's to come in the future
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Weigh in

Last: 242.7
    This: 242.6

Basically back to back weeks of breaking even.
    Been in a mental funk for awhile now and not sure why. I have been keeping what it eat in check and sticking to intermittent fasting. But tracking and working out have not been a priority to me. I guess all things considered I could be eating like crap and gaining weight. So for now maintaining is a win.

I wish I could tell you why because I am right there with you. All I can offer is that we knew this would happen at these weights and we have to keep going.
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Informal weigh in from me this morning - down from 222 to 216.2 which is nuts. Can only attribute it to terrible eating the week before I went back to work and the resultant bloating which boosted my weight high 🙄 and then a good week this week with a lot more movement.

Can’t wait to be back in officially. Congrats to all the losers this week and keep going everyone who’s struggling. I know how hard it can be but it really is so worth it and having this group cheering on is a God send.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    June 20
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    2.52 mile hike
    10 min bike ride
    15 min strength training
    Step: 12384