cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    6/19/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked Yes
    Under Yes
    Exercise Yes, 45 minutes elliptical, 30 minutes strength

Goals for this week:
    • Gym M,T,W,F,S(work days) M✔T✔ W✔
    • Complete 50 burpees for the week for GOT challenge(20/50 complete) S-10 M-10 T-0 W-0
    • 90 minutes strength/ 60 minutes flex goal for week S-0 M-0 T-30 strength W-30 strength
    • 45 minute elliptical sessions instead of 35 3x this week S❌ M✔ T✔ W✔
    • 64oz Water daily(minimum) S✔ M✔ T✔
    • Bedtime by 9:15 all nights but Wednesday and Saturday nights. S✔ M✔ T✔
    • Pre-Pack gym bag and lunch each day this week. S✔ M ✔ T✔ W-rest day thurs.
    • 10,000 daily step goal except for Sundays (I need to get better with this on my days off!) S❌ M✔ T✔ W✔

• pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    CaroDav73 wrote: »
    Wednesday 19/6 21:35

Food logged
    Water logged
    Excercise logged

Still on for my mini challenge of getting in 30mins twice per week... Ive only just started to attempt to lose the weight I have gained, so this month I think will be all about getting the right mindset and acheiving my mini goals...

Found a 5k to give me a goal to work towards...

Sounds like the perfect way to start your journey.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    enyagoboom wrote: »
    Username: EnyaGoBoom
    Weigh in week: June Week 3
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's weight: 218.7
    Todays Weight: 218.1

I'm still here folks but it's a bit bumpy at the moment.

Losing while having a “bumpy” time is great. It means you’re still spending some time focusing on yourself while dealing with everything else. Nice job.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    Wednesday, 6/19/19

Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - yes, 35 mins treadmill

Sunday: no
    Monday: no
    Tuesday: yes
    Wednesday: yes

Now is the tough part of the challenge - end of the week laziness wants to set in and disrupt both my exercise and eating habits. Working hard to focus this week and complete the challenge.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    3x yes

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
    Tuesday no
    Wednesday yes
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    June 20
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 184.5
    Current- 183.5
    😊

Awesome job! Keep it up!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    enyagoboom wrote: »
    Username: EnyaGoBoom
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's weight: 218.7
    Todays Weight: 218.1

I'm still here folks but it's a bit bumpy at the moment.

A loss is always a wonderful thing! Stay positive!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    June 19
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    3.30 mile hike
    10 min bike ride
    15 min strength training
    Step: 15000
    Water: 96oz

Happy Thursday
  • DreamAchiever33
    DreamAchiever33 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Username: DreamAchiever33
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's weight:190.2
    Todays Weight: 190.8

Well - that's a bit discouraging. I rounded some of my food this week for time constraints, and I also lifted for the first time (in a long time) on Monday. Assuming my calorie deficits weren't as much as I thought, and probably a bit of water retention (as noted by my sore body). I'm off to a better start for next week - I'll break back into the 80s (still think of hair bands every time I read that on MFP). :D
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Week: Week 3
    Today: Thursday, June 20
    Start weight:  216 lbs
    Previous week's weight: 215 lbs
    Current week's weight:  214.2 lbs

I am going to take this loss since I always hold weight (water/etc.) this week. Now I really am aiming for a better jump next week... getting the mind set is a hard thing sometimes.

Also side note, I need a new scale... what works for you all consistantly? I stepped on today and it read 213... i called it a liar 😂 and tried again.. gave it to me 3 times.. then I moved it and it just laughed at me and handed me my 214's... and a 217 ... I settled at 214.2 based on the average of about 15 tries. Yeah.. I gotta stop that. But this scale can give me a 3lb shift in a matter of minutes... and I know that isnt right so used to now doing multi weighs to get a good weight. I want to shove this scale to the guys weight room and get me a constantly consistant friendly scale.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    Week: Week 3
    Today: Thursday, June 20
    Start weight:  216 lbs
    Previous week's weight: 215 lbs
    Current week's weight:  214.2 lbs

I am going to take this loss since I always hold weight (water/etc.) this week. Now I really am aiming for a better jump next week... getting the mind set is a hard thing sometimes.

Also side note, I need a new scale... what works for you all consistantly? I stepped on today and it read 213... i called it a liar 😂 and tried again.. gave it to me 3 times.. then I moved it and it just laughed at me and handed me my 214's... and a 217 ... I settled at 214.2 based on the average of about 15 tries. Yeah.. I gotta stop that. But this scale can give me a 3lb shift in a matter of minutes... and I know that isnt right so used to now doing multi weighs to get a good weight. I want to shove this scale to the guys weight room and get me a constantly consistant friendly scale.

@sandkp how old is your scale? Needing a new battery could be causing the weird readings. Also, make sure it isn't on carpet, and is on level flooring. If it is time for a new scale, I bought one off of Amazon a few months back and love it. It is simple, has a light so it works in the dark, and even comes with a measuring tape(which I have yet to use). I bought a second one for my boyfriends house as well!
    linoyf85zswv.jpg
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Tracked, at, and lots and lots of walking. My fave cousin is visiting and our catch up revolve around physical activity, rather than simply eating. major NSV for me ;)
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I have a Yunmai scale - it's digital, has an app on my phone, and tracks multiple people and measurements. I bought it two or three years ago and it's been awesome.
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    6/20
    Exercised: yes 21 day fix: lower fix
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    6/20/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked Yes
    Under Yes
    Exercise Yes, 30 minutes walking plus 1hr cleaning

Goals for this week:
    • Gym M,T,W,F,S(work days) M✔T✔ W✔
    • Complete 50 burpees for the week for GOT challenge(20/50 complete) S-10 M-10 T-0 W-0 T-0
    • 90 minutes strength/ 60 minutes flex goal for week S-0 M-0 T-30 strength W-30 strength T-0
    • 45 minute elliptical sessions instead of 35 3x this week S❌ M✔ T✔ W✔ T-rest
    • 64oz Water daily(minimum) S✔ M✔ T✔ W✔ T✔
    • Bedtime by 9:15 all nights but Wednesday and Saturday nights. S✔ M✔ T✔ W❌
    • Pre-Pack gym bag and lunch each day this week. S✔ M ✔ T✔ W-rest day thurs. T✔mostly just have to make sandwich, bread is frozen
    • 10,000 daily step goal except for Sundays (I need to get better with this on my days off!) S❌ M✔ T✔ W✔ T✔ I'm 300 steps from 10,000, so I'll make it by the end of the night

This discussion has been closed.