TEAM: The Slimsons (June)

Options

Replies

• o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    @SLIMn2016 thank you 🤗 Wow, you’re doing awesome with your fasting! Keep up the great work, you’re an inspiration to us all 💪☺️🔥
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: no

Daily Post (Monday)

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    OkieGina wrote: »

And on a side note, it needs to be a sad face and not a woo, woo should be positive, they are really weird on their choice of emotes for the threads, just saying.

YES!! I think I Woo'd someone early on - thinking it was like "wahoo!" (i.e., "yea" or excited) instead of bad. Oops...
    @OkieGina
    Don't worry about that, we decided a long time ago in here we use it like a Whoo hoo.
    Starting to think I should make that a disclaimer at the beginning lol.

I agree that "woo" should be positive. I was pretty shocked when I found out it was a negative. It could be just a simple "thumbs down" emoji. They just love to "woo" people on the regular boards....even newcomers who are just trying to understand things.

I still don't "woo" anyone....even here where it's ok....bad memories from the other boards....ha ha ha. Do you know you can look at your stats and see how many "woos" you have gotten...it's so silly?

@CindyJNC1963 I tend to stay away from other boards, I just make a point these days to avoid trolls, on facebook and other forums, don't need that negativity in my life.
    And yep I do know you can see what reactions you get, however last I checked it doesn't give you the option to see the posts? Which I also thought was dumb. But whatever.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    6.11 Daily Check IN (Tues) 💃🤸‍♀️💃
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: Hot 🥵 🧘‍♀️ Yoga! 👍🔥🔥🔥👏

Comments: Tmo weigh in day! 💃💃💃
  • 2muchchocncrisps
    2muchchocncrisps Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Daily. Check in Tuesday 11th
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 10000 steps including 45 minutes of dancing!
    Comment. Getting into a habit of doing the 10k steps each day and actually not minding it. Also getting into having salads in a big way - who knew?? Adding nuts, acocado and lots of veggies should lower the cholesterol and help with the weight loss so long as I don’t get bored of them!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 120 aqua size
    Water 95oz
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily. Check in Tuesday 11th
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 10000 steps including 45 minutes of dancing!
    Comment. Getting into a habit of doing the 10k steps each day and actually not minding it. Also getting into having salads in a big way - who knew?? Adding nuts, acocado and lots of veggies should lower the cholesterol and help with the weight loss so long as I don’t get bored of them!

@2muchchocncrisps Oh ya changing up the salad toppings has kept me interested in my basic salad for 6 months. I change up the protein too.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in June 11

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. 45 min taekwondo class. Also spent 3 hours outside working in the yard with my boys.

I guess I’m on a plateau. I don’t feel I’m building too much muscle in class but my weights just not budging. Just barely staying below 200. Just keep plugging along.
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    AB0215
    May Week 1
    Saturday
    PW: 147.8 lbs
    CW: 143.0 lbs

Comments: I can't begin to tell you guys how frustrated I am right now, my original weight loss goal was 100 lbs and then I told myself I'd decide what's next, well seeing this makes me very frustrated and I know it's supposed to be encouraging, but I was hoping that this would be the week I'd be deciding my future....but nope. Apparently not.
    And I also realize how often I spend telling everyone to take it one day at a time, which is completely against my mental operations, but here I am, telling myself the same damned thing. Oh the irony.
    f2vp2xiu8630.png

Awesome!!!!! You are amazing, what a great loss this week.
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - June 11

Track: No
    Exercise: Yes, Swim practice
    Steps: 13,718
    Water: 80 oz

I keep forgetting to eat or there is not enough time in the day for me to squeeze in a meal. I have to figure something out. I am running so much I have no time for me. My girls are running me in the ground. I can't wait for school to start again so I can have some me time. Between camp, basketball practice, swim team practice, basketball tournaments, swim meets, driving someone to work, picking someone up from work, driving to and from practices, cooking, cleaning, laundry, combing hair, training dogs, training in the gym, swim practice for me, there is not a minute in the day that is not accounted for. Retired life sucks!!!! LOL Ok rant over..........
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Tuesday 6/11

Steps: 19,832
    Exercise: walked dog for a mile., Hiked 5.2 miles
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Exercise: yes

45 minutes of strength training
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @Gadgetgirl259 Nice day! Great exercise!!

@genajonas I have a lot of the same issues with time, especially right now. I am trying to cram in so many things into my day, and I've gotten to a point where I'm eating OMAD (one meal a day) and sort of by accident. I only eat during a 6 hour window right now, but due to time constriction I'm only eating once, but I'm eating what I need to eat, maybe look at trying that. Track what you're eating but go down to 2 meals a day and fit in what you need to eat during those times, and set a timer so you remember to eat, taking time for yourself is important!

@batgirl140 I don't think you're quite on a plateau yet, however if you're worried about it, maybe try making some small adjustments, maybe a little more exercise or maybe change some of your food up a bit, hang in there, it is a normal part of the process, our bodies become more efficient at what we do, so you might just need to give it a little extra, maybe take a little walk? or something like that and see if it helps.

@digger61 Nice day, great job staying under!

@CindyJNC1963 Good for you making some small changes to see if it helps to speed up your weight loss a bit. First of all, you never know until you try and second of all, awesome job increasing your step goal! That's AMAZING! I should really start posting my steps, although, that's not really how I count my days.

@tinak33 So that right there is why I tend not to go off plan. It takes me SOOOO long to get back on track that it's really not worth it for me to take a day off. Really took me a long time to figure that out, but at least I did and I guess better late than never. Good for getting back on track and I can't tell you how many times I've brushed my teeth to stop myself from eating more lol!

@2muchchocncrisps That's a lot of great choices for salad toppings, don't forget about eggs, they help to raise your good cholesterol (yes some is good, helps to protect your body) and watch for added sugar, that tends to lower your good cholesterol and raise your bad, a distinction I hope your doctor made when he/she told you the numbers.

@Fitness327wk Great day!

@Bm00re2u Great job staying under!

@SLIMn2016 Another great day, great job with your fasts!

@lsjhudson Sorry your little one has chicken pox, I still have a scar on my forehead from mine! We all struggle from time to time, it's not really complaining, being honest with yourself when you're struggling and find ways to make better choices and move forward is really a big part of what makes someone successful. I've gone through a lot of self-sabotage and it's really something I still struggle with, so to recognize that you may be doing it is a big step and maybe you find something small to help during this time, maybe you plan what you will be eating for the day and prepare it and put it in containers in the fridge and remind yourself when you want to snack that you already have a plan for the day.

@o0kody0o I think it's amazing that you're posting your pictures! It's motivation for not only others, but yourself. You have to remember where you came from sometimes to realize how far you've come. So proud of you, you have done an amazing job! Congrats!!

@cydneebauman I recently gave up dairy myself, not sure if it's a trigger food for me per se, might be causing some inflammation in my body which was working against me in my weight loss so I did give it up, at least for 30 days, may try adding it back in eventually and see how I do, but I get it!

@tdrjustus3 Hang in there, weight loss isn't linear! You got this!

@Skkayy Awesome loss! Keep it up!
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday 06/11
    Track: No
    Calories: No (over)
    Exercise: Yes (walking 60 min.)
    Goals/Day/Comments:
    Sorry for being MIA last week. I was on vacation. Had a great time with the family.
    Goals for this week: track calories, water and make better food choices.
    Goal for the month: lose at least 5 lbs. and increase exercise.
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Tuesday

Calories: yes, under
    Water: about 100 oz

I ended up skipping the gym yesterday. I was tired, my head hurt, and my knee hurt (which isn't uncommon - it was just worse than normal). And frankly, I was just worn out. I'm a little upset with myself for missing it, but i think it was a worth-while skip.

I decided to end my fast early today. I was still feeling a bit tired, and I wonder if maybe I haven't been getting all the nutrients I need this week. But now I definitely have to go to the gym tonight - pretty sure I'll need those exercise calories! (I also have a lower calorie dinner option in mind, just in case...)
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options

Daily Post: Wednesday, June 12th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Arc Trainer, Body Combat & walking Goldie
    ✅ Water: 213.8 oz. +

This discussion has been closed.