Replies

• lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    πŸ’₯ Daily Post: Wednesday, 12th JuneπŸ’₯

βœ…Track: Yes
    βœ…Calories: under
    Exercise: nope

Comments: YES. Had a day just under my calories. Did NOT let my hard day yesterday dictate my day today, although it has been a battle of wills. Tomorrow I'll wake up feeling stronger πŸ‘thanks for all the support yesterday, I really needed it and it really helped 😘 hope you've all had a good day.
  • lsjhudson
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: Β»
    @Gadgetgirl259 Nice day! Great exercise!!

@genajonas I have a lot of the same issues with time, especially right now. I am trying to cram in so many things into my day, and I've gotten to a point where I'm eating OMAD (one meal a day) and sort of by accident. I only eat during a 6 hour window right now, but due to time constriction I'm only eating once, but I'm eating what I need to eat, maybe look at trying that. Track what you're eating but go down to 2 meals a day and fit in what you need to eat during those times, and set a timer so you remember to eat, taking time for yourself is important!

@batgirl140 I don't think you're quite on a plateau yet, however if you're worried about it, maybe try making some small adjustments, maybe a little more exercise or maybe change some of your food up a bit, hang in there, it is a normal part of the process, our bodies become more efficient at what we do, so you might just need to give it a little extra, maybe take a little walk? or something like that and see if it helps.

@digger61 Nice day, great job staying under!

@CindyJNC1963 Good for you making some small changes to see if it helps to speed up your weight loss a bit. First of all, you never know until you try and second of all, awesome job increasing your step goal! That's AMAZING! I should really start posting my steps, although, that's not really how I count my days.

@tinak33 So that right there is why I tend not to go off plan. It takes me SOOOO long to get back on track that it's really not worth it for me to take a day off. Really took me a long time to figure that out, but at least I did and I guess better late than never. Good for getting back on track and I can't tell you how many times I've brushed my teeth to stop myself from eating more lol!

@2muchchocncrisps That's a lot of great choices for salad toppings, don't forget about eggs, they help to raise your good cholesterol (yes some is good, helps to protect your body) and watch for added sugar, that tends to lower your good cholesterol and raise your bad, a distinction I hope your doctor made when he/she told you the numbers.

@Fitness327wk Great day!

@Bm00re2u Great job staying under!

@SLIMn2016 Another great day, great job with your fasts!

@lsjhudson Sorry your little one has chicken pox, I still have a scar on my forehead from mine! We all struggle from time to time, it's not really complaining, being honest with yourself when you're struggling and find ways to make better choices and move forward is really a big part of what makes someone successful. I've gone through a lot of self-sabotage and it's really something I still struggle with, so to recognize that you may be doing it is a big step and maybe you find something small to help during this time, maybe you plan what you will be eating for the day and prepare it and put it in containers in the fridge and remind yourself when you want to snack that you already have a plan for the day.

@o0kody0o I think it's amazing that you're posting your pictures! It's motivation for not only others, but yourself. You have to remember where you came from sometimes to realize how far you've come. So proud of you, you have done an amazing job! Congrats!!

@cydneebauman I recently gave up dairy myself, not sure if it's a trigger food for me per se, might be causing some inflammation in my body which was working against me in my weight loss so I did give it up, at least for 30 days, may try adding it back in eventually and see how I do, but I get it!

@tdrjustus3 Hang in there, weight loss isn't linear! You got this!

@Skkayy Awesome loss! Keep it up!

Thank you lovely...I worked hard at that today and it did help x

• lsjhudson
    Options
    Weekly Weigh In
    Username: Fitness327wk
    Week: June week 2
    PW = 138.5
    CW=136.9 Ya! πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ƒπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ

Whoop whoop woman!!! πŸ’₯πŸŽ‰
  • dracocapricorn
    dracocapricorn Posts: 106 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Username: dracocapricorn
    Week: June Week 2
    PW = 149.6
    CW = 149.6

start departing from the correct way
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Wednesday 12 June

βœ…Track: Yes
    βœ…Calories: Under
    ❌Exercise: Couple of hours housework this morning but apart from that, nothing. πŸ˜‘ πŸ’€
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Going out to eat tonight.... I checked the menu in advance to get an idea of what to get. It's "Mexican", but the menu is similar to Moe's Southwest Grill.
    I tracked and logged everything so far, in anticipation of using lots of calories tonight.... Hopefully I will get the logging as close to accurate as I can...

In other news, my daughter had a tick bite a few weeks ago. It looked like it went away, but now there is a round red spot. So I am all nervous. Watching it very closely. If it gets SLIGHTLY bigger, I am taking her straight to the doctor for antibiotics. I am not risking lyme disease..... :'(
  • lsjhudson
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: Β»
    Going out to eat tonight.... I checked the menu in advance to get an idea of what to get. It's "Mexican", but the menu is similar to Moe's Southwest Grill.
    I tracked and logged everything so far, in anticipation of using lots of calories tonight.... Hopefully I will get the logging as close to accurate as I can...

In other news, my daughter had a tick bite a few weeks ago. It looked like it went away, but now there is a round red spot. So I am all nervous. Watching it very closely. If it gets SLIGHTLY bigger, I am taking her straight to the doctor for antibiotics. I am not risking lyme disease..... :'(

Well done for planning out what you can! I think when we do that we subconsciously set ourselves up better for staying on track. At least for me,if I don't, I sit and eat in blissful ignorance so I think you're doing yourself a huge favour!

Soeey you're worried about your daughter...always worth getting it checked out 😘
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in June 12

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under, barely
    Exercise: No

Went to bed with a sore throat, woke up with s sore throat. Felt lousy all day. Feeling bad, ate a bunch of carbs and now I feel worse.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: June 12th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 13,350 steps
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    aadubb wrote: Β»
    Weekly weigh-in: Monday
    Username:Β @aadubb
    Week:Β June Week 2
    SW:Β 172.6
    PW:Β 156.3
    CW: 155.1

Goals:
    This is what I said last Monday! "Looking forward to the week and what the scale brings. Hoping to end the week with a 2 to 3 pound loss. Need to stop the over-snacking, it's slowing me down."

Well...I only lost one pound (which is better than nothing) and I was still snacking a bit too much. So this week, I will stick to my goal. I've been allowing myself 50 NET carbs, but this week I will allow myself 30 to 50 TOTAL CARBS. I will eat at a max of 8oz of berries per day and the 1 bread/bread substitute servings I'm allowed and the rest will come from veggies.
    I have 29 days left, so I need to stop messing around!

Well done keep it up!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
    Weekly weigh in:

June week 2
    Monday weigh in
    Cydneebauman
    PW: 185.2
    CW: 181.2

Way to go! πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸŽ‰
    June weigh in week 2
    Mondays
    angiequinby
    Pw 253
    Cw 250.8

Keep it up! So proud of your progress! πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ˜πŸ˜
    CindyJNC1963

June: Week #1

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 198.7
    CW: 198.4

I have been at this for 8 months now and I feel like I have gotten into a little rut. I've lost 75 lbs and I've been sticking to around 1350 calories and walking an average of 4 miles every day. I think I might try to stay under 1250 or 1300 calories each day for awhile, while upping my walking a bit. I weight a lot less than when I started so it makes sense that I need fewer calories to keep losing weight.

Don't be discouraged: πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ˜πŸ˜you're right sometimes you need to shake things up or just do something different to get the scale moving again but I bet if you track your inches weekly you'll see a change regardless of whether the scale move or not.
    Username: Gadgetgirl259
    Week: June Week 2 (Monday)

PW: 171.7
    CW: 171.0

Way to go! Every ounce matters!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
    OkieGina wrote: Β»
    Weekly Weigh-in for Monday:
    Username: OkieGina
    Week: June Week 2
    PW: 212.4
    CW: 209.8

Wahoo!! I was a little worried that my scale wouldn't show a loss today. My lowest weight for the week was Thursday, and it kept inching up after that. Plus, there were cupcakes and popsicles this weekend, and I missed Friday's and Saturday's workout. Stopping to think about my food choices (and compare calories, even though I didn't track) definitely helped!

Yes! Way to go! Tracking is key even counting calories is a form of tracking
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: Β»

Tina--- unfortunately when they run a blood panel for Lymes, they don't often run every one and so it can go undiagnosed.... be sure you ask the doctor if the lab does a full complete panel for all instances of Lymes disease (my neighbor's son had it--without a bullseye mark or any indication of a tick bite --he just had weird headaches, nausea and body pains that went unexplained for months--she took him to Natropath who specialized in Lymes--and they ran the right blood work to diagnose and treat him asap).

I hope all is ok --- the ticks are out in droves this year....it's awful!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Tuesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise:aqua size 120 mins yard work
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh In

Username: genajonas
    Week #2
    PW; 195.2
    CW: 194.4

Daily Post - Wednesday, June 12

Track: Yes (First time in a long time)
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No
    Water: 80 oz
    Steps: 3,932
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday 6/12

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No rest day

Yeah St. Louis Blues for winning the Stanley Cup!!! Party time in St. Louis!
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 I'm leaving to go camping today, getting back Monday or Tuesday. My weigh on day is Monday. If needed can I weigh in a day late?
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 I'm leaving to go camping today, getting back Monday or Tuesday. My weigh on day is Monday. If needed can I weigh in a day late?

@cydneebauman That's fine.
This discussion has been closed.