Daily Post Thursday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 140oz
    Goals/comments
    Still in the hospital Im going to be here another day so they can do
    Coronary angiogram - A coronary angiogram is a procedure that
    uses X-ray imaging to see your heart's blood vessels. The test is generally done to see if there's a restriction in blood flow going to the heart. ... Cardiac catheterization procedures can both diagnose and treat heart and blood vessel conditions.

Hopefully all goes well with this procedure and it's not sluggish so I can be discharge if not I'll be here over the weekend .
    Prayers you get to go home soon.
    Xoxo
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Batgirl
    Weekin June week 4
    Friday weigh in

PW: 199.6
    CW: 197.0

Nice loss
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Friday, 28 June

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 1h 20m walk this afternoon
    💬Comments: After struggling to lose weight for the past 2 weeks, I finally saw a new number on the scale this morning: 145.9
    I’m glad I didn’t give up when I didn’t seem to be losing any weight (even though I felt like it sometimes) I just had to push past it...so hopefully that’s things moving in the right direction again.
  • lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    💥 Daily Post: Friday, 28th June💥

✅Track: yes
    ✅Calories: under
    ✅Exercise: 30 minute walk

Comments: had sports day at Son's school today; packed myself a healthy picnic lunch and the sun showed up for it too! We are now on our way up to Sheffield for the weekend to carry on celebrating Husband's birthday with his family. I've packed 2 large bags worth of food for myself...I'm determined to stay on track this week and have plenty of controlled food on my part. Wish me luck 😬
  • lsjhudson
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    ⭐️Daily Post: Friday, 28 June

Exercise: 1h 20m walk this afternoon
    💬Comments: After struggling to lose weight for the past 2 weeks, I finally saw a new number on the scale this morning: 145.9
    I’m glad I didn’t give up when I didn’t seem to be losing any weight (even though I felt like it sometimes) I just had to push past it...so hopefully that’s things moving in the right direction again.

Well done you rockstar! 🙌
  • mltobia316
    mltobia316 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Username:mltobia316
    Weekly weigh in FridayWeek4

PW: 245.4
    CW: 241.2
  • lsjhudson
    Options
    OkieGina wrote: »
    Daily check in for Thursday

Calories: yes - back under my goal (even more under when you count exercise)
    Water: yes - 130+ oz
    Exercise: yes - made it back to the gym and a HIIT session with my trainer. It was brutal - and we were outside - but it was awesome! So glad I didn't miss again! And I got over 14k steps in (it was a crazy day at work). But...

That's probably it for gym sessions for me until Monday. My daughter's birthday is tomorrow - so it's home to wrap gifts, prep treats and try to get a jump-start on my weekend to-do list. Plus, this week has just worn me out, so I'm hoping to get a little extra sleep in as well!

I don't suspect you'll be resting with your daughters birthday on! Enjoy it and hope she has a lovely time 😊
  • lsjhudson
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post Thursday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 140oz
    Goals/comments
    uses X-ray imaging to see your heart's blood vessels. The test is generally done to see if there's a restriction in blood flow going to the heart. ... Cardiac catheterization procedures can both diagnose and treat heart and blood vessel conditions.

Hopefully all goes well with this procedure and it's not sluggish so I can be discharge if not I'll be here over the weekend .

🤞🤞🤞🤞 that you'll be discharged today. Thinking of you!
  • lsjhudson
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 60 mins walking, 60 mins-ish spring cleaning, 60 mins weight training--Power Snatch, Power Clean + Push Jerk, Jerk Recoveries, was supposed to do clamshell situps but skipped them as my low back has been bugging me for 2 days, although I've almost finished nursing it back to normal (getting pretty good at taking care of soreness)
    And on a side, but somewhat related note, I am really liking the way I look these days, my belly is finally disappearing.

Comments: Today's workout was MONEY! Went so great, which is realllly great considering how terrible I did yesterday, now to finish strong with my heavy day tomorrow--95%!
    And my neighbor from across the street stopped me on my way to walk and asked me how the hell I've lost all the weight because I'm like half the size that I was last summer, and she's right that it's really noticeable right now (mostly because of the belly fat that's leaving) but wrong about the timeline, it's been 3 years and like 80% of the size I was lol.

What an amazing feeling all round! Well done! 🙌🙌
  • lsjhudson
    Options
    mltobia316 wrote: »
    Username:mltobia316
    Weekly weigh in FridayWeek4

PW: 245.4
    CW: 241.2

@mltobia316 what a brilliant loss! Well done! 🎉💥
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 140oz
    Goals/comments

Prayers to you!
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    @lsjhudson - thank you. After a rough day today, I needed that reminder!!

I keep thinking about just throwing in the towel for a few days. The last couple of days have been stressful, and I keep thinking about bingeing on carbs and/or sweets - what I would have done in the past when things got rough. But then I think about how crappy that will make me feel - both physically and mentally (when I realize that I’ve un-done my progress). So I’m sticking with the plan! I know I’ll splurge a little due to the birthday tomorrow. But I’m not going to let that one treat turn into a binge.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    OkieGina wrote: »
    @lsjhudson - thank you. After a rough day today, I needed that reminder!!

I keep thinking about just throwing in the towel for a few days. The last couple of days have been stressful, and I keep thinking about bingeing on carbs and/or sweets - what I would have done in the past when things got rough. But then I think about how crappy that will make me feel - both physically and mentally (when I realize that I’ve un-done my progress). So I’m sticking with the plan! I know I’ll splurge a little due to the birthday tomorrow. But I’m not going to let that one treat turn into a binge.

We all get there! Understand! 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

You always feel better when you stick to the plan. I remind myself, not once did I say I wish I didn’t go workout,,,to bad food choices.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 60 mins yard work, 30 mins walking, 60 mins weight training--Heavy Snatches and Heavy Clean + Split Jerks, and hit new PRs all around today.

And there's 2 videos! Way too many good parts to leave out today!

Comments: Such a great day today!! Took measurements, CRUSHED my workout today, so great, just so great!! Will share my measurements tomorrow, tired now, heading to bed.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: June 28th

Calories under goal: No, over today
    Exercise: 4,550 steps

I didn't get many actual steps today but I did do a lot of shopping and got some work done around the house.
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 140oz
    Goals/comments

Gloria, prayers for you and a speedy recovery.
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 can I switch my weigh in date to Wednesday for July?
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday 6/28

Exercise: Treadmill run still trying to get a 10 minute mile, getting closer.
    Steps: 10,259
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Friday

Exercise: Yes - Back & Abs
    Steps: my Fitbit died so I don't know what my count is.
    Water: 80 oz
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Vicky2767
    June week 4
    Sat
    PW 171.5
    CW 171.4

This discussion has been closed.