TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (July)

Options

Replies

• erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Also, glad I can access the message board again. I know that not being able to get on was one of my many excuses to not care about diet/exercise this week. Well that’s one excuse I don’t have now.

Have a great weekend everyone. Those that are in 100 degree temperatures with humidity like me - stay cool and safe!
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS thank you for your kind words. It is so hard. My father in law comes home today. Now to get out walking and get back on track.
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    @erikNJ So not giving up! Like you said, this is a slow train but I am not shifting to reverse! 1 month til work starts up again and I wont be over 200!
  • Bradleys8299
    Bradleys8299 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    6/28: 225.4
    7/5: 226.0
    7/12: out of state - no scale

7/19: 225.8

• Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    @pkg1998 Thanks Pam - good to hear it isn’t just me but so frustrating isn’t it? Hopefully they’ll release a patch for it soon to fix it.
    @annabananamc Great tip on the “Groups” work around. I’ll give that a go if I have an issue again.
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Thank you @HASWLRS I’m so pleased to have some movement in the right direction. The watch was a fantastic gift that I really was so surprised at but putting it to good use already with my first watch tracked run. Was nice to be able to leave my phone at home! okfx36wcdl2x.png

How are my fellow run clubbers doing? X
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Pre-tracked, yoga, 2 walks, AND not over. Thank you Lord for inventing salads that I can then add curry chicken to, as my Caribbean folk don't believe salads are a meal ;) But with that seasoned chicken tho...it becomes an extra delicious one :)
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Thank you @HASWLRS I’m so pleased to have some movement in the right direction. The watch was a fantastic gift that I really was so surprised at but putting it to good use already with my first watch tracked run. Was nice to be able to leave my phone at home! okfx36wcdl2x.png

How are my fellow run clubbers doing? X

Wow. That pace!
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in: 120.3
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in: 120.3

@susanpiper57, almost another pound down! The running seems to be aiding in the weight loss. Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    6/28: 225.4
    7/5: 226.0
    7/12: out of state - no scale

7/19: 225.8

@Bradleys8299, heading in the right direction after being away from home...well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    heaz10 wrote: »
    @HASWLRS thank you for your kind words. It is so hard. My father in law comes home today. Now to get out walking and get back on track.

@heaz10, that is great news about your father-in-law!! Yes, now to get back on track!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    7/18/19 Thursday mini challenge
    Yes/yes/yes

At a hotel at the beach with my bestie for the weekend. See if I can keep it up! We have yoga class planned tomorrow, and there is a lot of seafood here so will do my best!

@annabananamc, do the best you can, but don't forget to enjoy yourself!!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    7/19/19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 30 minutes elliptical

I slept less than four hours last night(I was completely restless until well after 12). Heading to bed early tonight, because I have to be in to work at 6am. Also, the gym doesn't open until 7, so I miss out on my morning workout tomorrow. 😩 I'll have to get a lot of walking in tomorrow! It will be too hot for anything else!
  • Caronell
    Caronell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    thurs mini challenge

Yes/ yes / yes

fri mini challenge

Yes / yes / yes

Back on nights for the long weekend - the rota gods have been particularly cruel to me this month. Sticking within my calories for the first night is hard - I've already been awake 18 hours and I'll be up for another 8-10. Im never sure where one calorie counting day ends and another begins! I should probably allow myself extra in view of the extra time awake, rather than being hungry because I'm trying to spread a days' calories over 26-26 hours. Shift working dramas!!!!
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    7/18
    Exercised: yes walk

7/19
    Exercised: yes Piyo lower body
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    July 19
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no ( over 311)
    Exercise- no
    Steps - 9075
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    July 18
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    20 min strength training
    2.88 mile hike
    Step: 13792
    Water: 96oz
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 3
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 147.8

Philippians 2:13
    For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.

July 19
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    20 min strength training
    2.88 mile hike
    Step: 13163
    Water: 96oz
  • HASWLRS
    Options